Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

IKR? The pic looks photoshopped to me. But I'm not complaining if it's real πŸ˜†

No no this is actually real.it aint photoshopped.
If u look closely she is sitting in the corner of their bed and is wrapped in blanket.
I feel something fishy 😳 πŸ˜†
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe she's sick or something.. and that worries Zain some more..

yeah thats what i was thinking, if the pic is true then something probably happens to Aliya after the whole cuddling thing and so again, Zain panicks
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Darn, 4 pages late!
Is that picture real??? O.O
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

No no this is actually real.it aint photoshopped.
If u look closely she is sitting in the corner of their bed and is wrapped in blanket.
I feel something fishy 😳 πŸ˜†

Tee.. I think I got your name right.. You of all shall be prepared for BJKT πŸ˜†

Honestly if it's real even then I don't think it's SR.. it'll most probably be Aaliya being sick or something, Zain fussing over her and getting more worked up. But if it's SR then I'm sure no one is complaining here πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tee.. I think I got your name right.. You of all shall be prepared for BJKT πŸ˜†

Honestly if it's real even then I don't think it's SR.. it'll most probably be Aaliya being sick or something, Zain fussing over her and getting more worked up. But if it's SR then I'm sure no one is complaining here πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

U got i right shivani,i guess πŸ˜ƒ
Maybe u r right ..but one thing is confusing.
This is a new blanket ...they havent usef it earlier.
Ya she can be sick but poor girl is so wrapped up πŸ˜†
I m ok if v get bjkt or SR πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
It's probably a funny scene...πŸ€”
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

It's probably a funny scene...πŸ€”

We better believe this #StoryOfOurLife πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I think people often misjudge Preetika and Harshad because of how reserved they are but given the crap that is written about them or tweeted to them one cannot blame them at all for going into a shell though I have to admit Preetika does seem to have opened up more. It is like she followed Harshad's advice from the GR8 IV sadly he has done the opposite but like I said before there are reasons for that.

Harshad and Preetika's chemistry is off the charts, I just love how natural they come off on screen that you actually forget that they are acting. It makes the world of difference when you draw fans in with that type of chemistry.

I know what you mean Zainab in fact when Zain was telling Aaliya about what he went through during his time away from her you really realized how alone he was. I mean he had his family but it did not mean anything, he was distant and no one really understood his pain or the suffering from within because of the guilt he felt for hurting his love.

LMFAO good point! Here he is telling her about control but all she was doing is embracing his actions! Poor guy he's so cute, did you ever think you would hear a guy talking about having control that too when that guy can't keep his hands off his wife? I loved their sleeping scenes because it was real! That is how a married couple behaves not to mention these two can make anything look hot!

Especially Harshad, when he used to actually speak he interpreted negatively and now when he stays shut and Pree has opened up more he still is shedded in the negative light which is incredibly annoying. You just cause he was or is friends with vivek and gunjan does not mean hes a bad person, or isnt sensible or does not have a brain of his own. What makes people think that tweeting such bullshit to Harshad and he doesnt read them? I mean he tweeted before right. in the initial days of BI but all of a sudden he has put a stop to them why, im sure there are reasons and one of the biggest and main reasons are the nasty, low and inhumane tweets he gets. Im glad that Pree has opened up a bit more, and she does speak with a lot more confidence in IVs than she did before. I hope he comes out too, i feel like if actually begins to tweet more it will shut people up.

anywho, exactly especially when he stated that his own ditched him in the time of need, no one really understood what he exactly went through, he didnt just tolerate the loneliness. the darkness, his heartaches, but he also withstand-ed the guilt, the guilt of making Aaliyah suffer when she was completely innocent, that's what had gotten him the most.

LOL IKR, i was like how is she going to control when your the one whose literally all over her even your in sleep you initiated everythingπŸ˜†. LOL i dont think we cant blame of either of them being despo since they finally got together after such a long and tragic fight. Bechara Zain doe, keeps regretting each of his actions, the precap was scary, so lets see whats heading our way. though im guessing next week or so we will be introduced to rocky, so wait does that mean Zain goes back to the baba and on the way back he meets with the accident?πŸ˜•

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAOO that picture looks fake to me and it cracked me upπŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail

We better believe this #StoryOfOurLife πŸ˜†

LOL #LowExpectations πŸ˜†

I don't feel like it's after an SR or anything, though! Pssht whatever, we'll find out pretty soon :P