Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome post dear!! πŸ‘
I jst logged into forum n cant resist to comment on yur post!!
Well before I copy paste my review on epi wich I did yest I guess, let me say 1 thing n thanks to u...dat is ...I M GONNA RUN AND WATCH THE EPI AGAIN COZ I DIDNT NOTICED DAT LIPSTICK MARK!!! LOL πŸ˜† THANKS FOR POINTING OUT TO DEAR!! DATS DAMNNN HOTTT N SEXY!!! 😳ONE DAY DESE ACTORS LL REALLY KILL ME N THROW ME IN BAWADI!!! πŸ˜†

Well lets come to review of episode:

Zain and aliya: I loved the way aliya asked kiss frm zain n first one to take iniative!! Loved the phattu zain back jst coz of scareness he is running away frm romance!! I literally loved dat teasing!! 😊 aliya as usual behaving quite mature enough to make zain understand to nt to think abut here n dere stuffs!! Only the thing is zain cannot afford to lose aliya again,so he is much scared!! Wich actually make sense here n v all know he dont know much abut religion, so dats wen aliya said him yest epi to blv on allah n pray 5 times!!
Ohhh god dat bed scene was really out of world!! The best scene!! The way aliya getting close to him n obviously after long period of tym wich wife doesnt want to get close her husband!!! I dunno wat to call boldness/full on love, I actually loved dis new phase in aliya!! Loved the phattu zain in morning kitkit!! Love the way he calls *MKB, tm pagal ho pagal* 😳 and the best one *jab sey tm wapis ayi ho bohat daring hoghi ho*!! It means v gonna get really a passionate SR 2!! I know it suppose to happen on wedding night, bt if dey did lyk dat, den the fans would lyk ab tou romance gone!! So isn't dis showing indiaction of smthng surprise SR 2?!! πŸ˜‰ (maybe honeymoon track) πŸ˜‰n ll keep us glue to show!!
Lastly, aliya's dupatta burning n zain saving her atlast, I dunno it give me good vibes dat same thing ll happen wen aliya ll be in trouble against rocket khan, family members ll also try to solve out mystery,bt atlast it ll be zain only who ll clear out everything!!!

Zaro,shaiza, and billu: well first of all keeping all things aside, actually I m liking zaro funny side character!! It was funny wen she said "pata nahi kya kah kay meinay isey paida kiya tha" lol it was hilarious!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
I think shazia may turn against zaro afterwards, coz she cares for money! And actually I want dat, dis way aliya can easily get the things out frm her mouth as in barkat's case!!
And I really dont mind, play yur game zaro nicely coz u ll nt win!! So ya enjoy yur days until our zain ll nt ditch u badly!!! Infacr v have given every negative characyer in BI to enjoy deir journry!! So u too enjoy dear!!! Uskey baad u ll be in bawadi for sure!! Bt becharey billu ki mohabbat ka kya for shazia!! Lol πŸ˜†

Fahad and nafeesa: first of all nafeesa trust me u r very lucky to have such family, dey forgive u so easily!! In return I want u to stay positive till end please n I hope u ll help out zaya in dis rocket track n even fahad too!!

So basically wat I understand is dat dis actually another phsse/exam for zaya!! See if v tgink deeply, cvs r showing all those harsh moments wich true love has to pass n zaya's mohabbat ll pass all those!! So it is one of dem!! Accor to current situation, aliya dont blv on all dese stuffs, bt zain jst coz of scareness of nt losing aliya again blvs on! So I think maybe cvs gonna show frm dis track dat dere nthng such balaye waigrah, its jst human mind works!! So wen dis rocket thingy ll come out, it ll nt show dis baba statement bt it ll direct towards zaro plans!! To show n proof zaro evil infront of zaya, dey need smthng solid as zaro is very smart!! (Obviously nt more den pur zaya), so basically atlast it ll be shown coz blving on such crap things, lover missed precious daysn dat ll wat lead to passionate SR 2!!
I m happy dat SR 2 nt happened, let the rocket track flies off, den v can have it peacefully!! I hope cvs bring honeymoon track wid SR 2 after dis rocket track!!!
So guys lets be positive n give chance to dis track keeping BI cvs speed in mind!! And as usual cvs r very unpredictable!!! And on top of its our own, very own harshad arora!! So focus ll be on harshad n preetika only!! Lets move on and fingers crossed!!!

HARSHAD ARORA AND PREETIKA RAO: I m jst speechlees!! I have no words!! U ppl r jst amazing! U ppl deserve all awards!! I hope dis award ppl dont stay biased!! Dey should see yur talent!! The best and unique couple in history of indian television!!!
Edited by iman_harshika - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

Simply Loved the episode! Zayalicoius! The KITKIT's back!😊😊

Definitely, and feels amazing watching that over again!πŸ˜†
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

OH MY f**kING GOD! That kiss, that hug, those entwined hands, and the love for each other in their eyes was totally euphoric.

Zains hesitation of coming near her is supported so strongly currently, he doesn't have anything left in him that would help him keep standing! His pusillanimous attitude is completely right. Man why? Why does he have to withhold the fear that any time, any second, any minute or hour or day or week he could lose her and it could be anything or anyone for the cause. With behemothic amout of love Zain came towards her, knelt down, starred at her with that loving smile and called her beautiful, I highly doubt anything can ever lessen their love that they withhold for each other more than I that every complication, every dilemma and every dispute at the end only succeeds in bringing them closer together than before.

The automatic jet speed of fear that hit his face as soon as Aaliyah said that she won't speak to him. Why? Cause every little love action of his further provides an example as to why he should really keep his distance from her as it could be harmful to her and their relationship. His longing for Aaliyah is so transparent but does he have a choice? Can he really afford and the pay the price to loose her and get her back this time around? If last time they both had to endure the malady of Aaliyah getting married to another man and withholding the fear of her never getting divorced imagine what he and Aaliyah will have undergo this time around. See it's a cycle, making a mistake once, redeeming yourself, paying for the consequences and finally succeeding, you don't want to initiate the cycle again but once when you do the cycle is than well aware of the limitations to your strength, it could get worse.

Fangirling Moment: Man the way Harshad/Zain stares at Aaliyah is so amiable and cordial. It was so cute how he praised her than said how her flaws hide in little light. Aaliyah got upset but she didn't actually realize what he was stating how he finds her more pulchirtridinous when her flaws her more transparent, for him, shes just as alluring with or without her flaws. I love how Zain caresses her face, its so hot.

THE KISS, THAT FREAKIN KISS was so freakin libidinous, titillating, and voluptuous. Basically, helling SEXY. How much I loved how their face contact didn't break during the kiss, or after when Aaliyah was speaking. How hot was that? Their faces were still touching. Not just that BUT THAT DAMN LIPSTICK MARK, that just made it sexier. (Picture Credit: Gagan and her gorgeous Coloring)

Then came the fire incident, another incident to prove Zains suspicions, fear, doubts and the babas words correct and not superficial. Just before that they kissed, and now Aaliyahs dupatta had caught on fire. His fear kept intensifying every minute.

Fangirling Moments: Only and ONLY Zain can save her, no matter whos standing in front of Aaliyah trying to help/protect/save her, even a sumer wrestler will fail, that dupatta didn't fall off till Zain came running towards her and yanked it off. How happy it made me to witness that its only and truly Zain and Aaliyah. As we all know this PH has countless flaws but one thing they have never failed to convey that it is and will be only Zain and Aaliyah so thank you.

How he came running towards her to hug her to death. To see and to feel her, to be able to reassure himself that shes safe and still there right in his arms but he didn't he stopped right in front of her. And instead yelled at her, why cause Aaliyah is failing to see his dismay and doubts, only Zain knows what he went through for the past year, only he is well aware of his condition. He wants to touch, love, kiss, hug, tease, and flirt with her but he can't he has to stop himself Cause right honestly its either these seven days of patience or a loss of forever which only kill him. Currently he sees nothing or hears nothing but that if he loses her now than he won't ever get her back. (Wow I wanna cry for Zain instead)

The cuddling scene, man how much did I want such a scene. I love how they really sleep like a married couple.

Fangirling Moments: First of all im pretty sure there was a scene of Aaliyah throwing the pillows on the floor, I wanted to see it cause the way she threw them off LMFAO, despo much🀣 pshh she even kicked her blanket away. Okay call me crazy but they actually tangle their fingers together while holding each other's hands. First she kissed him, than she held his hand and stared at him and the rest Zain did literally LOL. He pulled her near him, than he hugged her while he was sleeping, LMFAO and Aaliyah happily obliged. Now I'm seriously confused, whose more despo Aaliyah or Zain🀣, some serious competition here. Man the way they hugged doe, the way he pulled her near him doe, slgjdhflgjsdg it was just so serene, divine, and HOTTT. Did I mention that I love the despo Aaliyah just as much, here Zains freakin out and shes making it worse by stating that they both pushed the pillows. Zain was so adorable, LMAOO when he said you should have controlled I DIED HOW WRONG DOES THAT SOUND🀣🀣 and than he called her daring i mean she does learn from the best ahem ahemπŸ˜‰Okay so I did wish for her to jump on him and I guess it counts cause she jumped on him twice LMFAO. THAT run THAT DAMN RUN, he ran like some bear was after him. LMFAOO that run was some serious shit yo.

the way these two touch each other is so real too.πŸ˜† pshh professional friends my ass.

Zain baby: you're going to learn how to live without fear, you loved, but that fear should be gone, no matter what true love always comes knocking on the right persons door.

P.S. they need to change their bed sheets, and their bathroom is hideous LMFAOπŸ˜†

P.S. Blame Sumaiya for the Long PostπŸ˜†

Lovely words
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

first of all i'm still stuck wd d last 3 episodes dose 3 epi r on loop d situation is sch i'm opening my lappy in morning n closing at nyt .my mom is lyk wt u r doing hve u lost it n in my mind i'm saying yeah mom i'm lost in zaya land cnt help ..

so coming to d epi d start ws bore i ws lyk were is zain as aliya ws dere n den zain comes omg d way he caressed aliya face n said dat wdout light ur flaws r hidden man d smile he hd on his face while saying dis super cute it ws n den our pretty pretty aliya urf MEZ gt angry n den d way she forwarded her cheek to zain fr a kiss awww so sweet which female lead does dat man our aliya is bindass wd her husband n den our phattu zain mai tmhe koi wiss nai krne wala lol n den acha thk h sirf ek omg sirf ek dialogue ws totaly cuteness overloaded n d kiss omg it ws so passionate it ws slow n sensous zain wanted to feel his love fr aliya in dat jst one kiss so he poured all his emotions in dat it ws hot n aliya kiss ws pure love n longiness of a wife fr his husband oh so hot it ws n dat lipstick mark made it red hawt d whole kissing scene ws slow passionate sensous n full of love dere simple kiss cn give anyone gossebumps n butterflies in stomach
n den d oh so hot cute cuddling session trust me zain making a pillow wall ws so cute he knw dat he cnnot keep his hands off her MEZ dats why he took d pillow n slept wd dat pillow so dat his hands dont reach aliya n hw mch i adore dis despo aliya she jst wnt to love his husband anyhw she dnt give a damn to anything ..n aliya is right too bcoz she hs gone through many things 1 yr seperation zain anger she is lyk jb wo sb hm face krkr ek ho skte h to age bhi agr kch hua to we wiil face it n agn we gna be togder bt zain is lyk he lost his father his family ws d reason behind his n aliya separation den rehaan so he fears nw to loose aliya so bth zain aliya r right in dere places nw d way dey cuddled dat sleeping hug omg it ws super hot it ws lyk hw dey r doing it man
friendly proffo really dey r friendly proffos den deffo dey deserve each n every award coz no jodi cn make a simple kiss a simple touch so hot so cute n it cn give goosebumps to anyone cn make people blush
harshika r very comfortable wd each oder oderwise dey cnnot do sch scenes i dnt think so wdout sharing an amazing bond comfortable bond offscreen u cnt do sch scenes bt if dey r nt comfortable wd each oder still doing sch scenes den dey r gr8 actors n truly deservers of best jodi i feel so...
n at last bang on post zainab

Wonderfully said! Harshika definitely outdo themselves in every scene be it romance, comedy, emotional, serious, you name it and they ace it!

their scenes this week were such a treat man after the three months of wait. We waited way to long for this time to come! So far im loving them, hopefully the rocket track will bring up trps and lower them further as that would be completely devastating for the show. Lets hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed cause Harshika deserve to be on the top given their outstanding performance in every scene.

I feel horrible for Zain, he doesnt deserve to live in this fear again, so hopefully Aaliyah realizes soon and lets see where we proceed from there.

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys this is an spoiler pic,what do u guys think is happening?
Can it be after math of SR2? 😲
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😲 😲 😲

OMFG Is this pic REAL???

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Guys this is an spoiler pic,what do u guys think is happening?
Can it be after math of SR2? 😲

manny136 thumbnail
Something is really off with the pic. If its real its probably something funny coz of zains fear lol. It could be fake tht page once posted a pic saying it was aliyas entry pic post leap in hyd n it looked like she was praying but nothing like tht happened lol
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Something is really off with the pic. If its real its probably something funny coz of zains fear lol. It could be fake tht page once posted a pic saying it was aliyas entry pic post leap in hyd n it looked like she was praying but nothing like tht happened lol

IKR? The pic looks photoshopped to me. But I'm not complaining if it's real πŸ˜†
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think the pic is realy , or maybe its partly real and some edited. Like manny said, they've posted fake pics before claiming it to be spoiler pics.
Plus the pic doesnt make sense, im sure it doesnt have anything to do with SR2 though
-Facetious- thumbnail
Maybe she's sick or something.. and that worries Zain some more..