Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Zainab a perfect post. I love each word and the way u describe god it makes it more hot and I run see the episode
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Yay you made the post! And don't blame me LOL! ๐Ÿ˜›

Coming to the episode...It was SOMETHING else man! When these two romance they just take it to another level entirely! They make everything look so damn REAL! They've spoiled me from loving any other jodi as much as I love these two ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even though we as the audience dismiss the baba's words as pure drivel Zain doesn't have that luxury...Aaliya means the world to him and he's suffered for so long without her that finally having her back in his life is like living again where he was once a walking corpse...literally! Even if it means 7 days of torture being distant from his princess he'll endure it because 7 days is nothing compared to a lifetime without her which is what he fears...
I like Aaliya's stance on the whole matter but I kinda wish she'd take the issue of his fears a little more seriously...That doesn't mean I didn't like this feisty Aaliya...I get she wants to be with Zain but allaying his fears I feel are more important...then again we wouldn't get the scenes that we did lol!

The firelight made Aaliya glow and it's no wonder Zain came to her to give a compliment no matter how backhanded it may have been...The basic message was though he loves her flaws and all...Obviously despo Aaliya isn't going to miss a chance to tease her hubby dearest and demands a kiss in return for forgiveness LOL! How nervous did Zain look though? ๐Ÿ˜†
Poor guy! That kiss though! Dreamy and sexy as all get out!!โ˜บ๏ธ The fact that Aaliya left her mark on him was even hotter!โ˜บ๏ธ

The scene that followed though...Man I really felt for Zain even though it was Aaliya whose dupatta was burning it was Zain who was suffering! Imagine not being able to freely love your wife in case something happens to her...he couldn't even give her a conciliatory hug for fear of the consequences! Instead he lashes out at her because that's how much he loves her...

The bedroom scene! This in a way reminded me of their night in Matheran except of course this being a much happier time than before...Honestly speaking the pillow wall had me laughing...Zain doesn't trust himself or Aaliya even whilst sleeping! ๐Ÿคฃ

The whole cuddling scene though! โ˜บ๏ธ I have NEVER seen such a scene between a jodi in ANY show so far especially with the kind of comfort and ease that Harshika as ZaYa portray the whole scene...So freaking aesthetic! The entwining of the fingers and then around each others bodies...I HAVE NO WORDS!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

The morning Zain looking around in adorable confusion only to see the pillows thrown on the floor just made me wanna pull his cheeks...the guy was so petrified he literally FLED as though the hounds of hell were after him!

All in all the episode was awesome...barring the unmentionables of course because the first half was super boring! ๐Ÿฅฑ

p.s. Thanks love for writing your review! ๐Ÿค— It was awesome as usual! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

YAay You commented, my apologies for replying so late doe!๐Ÿค— its been way too hectic lmao๐Ÿ˜†

I'm not even kidding i think i watched the episode at least ten times already, i literally just go online, go to the ZaYa scenes i want to watch, watch them, and than proceed on with whatever i was doing, literally thats my five minute break time๐Ÿ˜†

I understand exactly where your coming from cause that was the point i made above, after witnessing Zain so stubborn, strong, motivated for Aaliyah, in that matter any girl, would have full faith on the man regardless of what they say. TBH what Zain endured, to get Aaliyah is back is WAY TOO MUCH FOR A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. after seeing her lover in such a state every girl would think nothing would break them for he could and will do anything to save their relationship hence Aaliyahs choice of being completely cool about it. But however on the other side only Zain knows what he had to deal with, what he had to go through, the physical, the mental pain, the taunts, the curses, the yelling, saving his own life more than that worrying about Aaliyahs and above that damn guilt, that guilt that killed him every day, that made him wanna hurt himself for hurting a innocent soul so much. I dont think no one understands this but ZAin himself, NO one really knows what he really and in actuality went through in that one year, when every time he visited a city in India with the hope of finding her but always returned home empty handed, i mean imagine how many times he felt that. I'm not saying Aaliyah didnt suffer, oh she did for a completely innocent soul but what im saying is Zain suffered more than what he deserved.

He would even believe what Aaliyah is telling him but every time he does try to come near her something life threatening happens to Aaliyah i.e. the fire incident, the pain in his eyes, the way he freaked out, how he ran to her wanting to hug her but stopped in his tracks realizing what could have happened in reality. that is worrisome.

That scene was really cute as a matter of fact, how he stated that he actually loves her more with her flaws being apparent then them being hidden. LOL but Aaliyahs hormones were going all haywire atm. ๐Ÿ˜†

LMFAO when he told her that she should have controlled, LMFAO so wrong๐Ÿคฃ i mean what do you expect her to do when your in even in your sleep hugging so affectionately. YO but the way their pillows were thrown on the floor was so HOT LOL๐Ÿ˜†. I love how they sleep like a true couple, hand entwined, no distance, exactly like one. LMFAO Aaliyah is the newly hired employee to cover up their moments every time, be it a dupatta or a blanket LOL ๐Ÿ˜† anything will do the job๐Ÿ˜†.

did you see how he wanted to touch her while she was sleeping too but he stopped, how he wanted to hold her but he terminated himself from doing that by holding the pillow instead, he didnt just hold the pillow for fun. MAn the the guiltiness on his face when he went to the bathroom, he looked traumatized. Sigh i just feel so horrible for him. He really does not deserve.

LMAO sorry for the ridiculously long reply, i just went on kinda ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ..Zainab.. - 9 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first of all i'm still stuck wd d last 3 episodes dose 3 epi r on loop d situation is sch i'm opening my lappy in morning n closing at nyt .my mom is lyk wt u r doing hve u lost it n in my mind i'm saying yeah mom i'm lost in zaya land cnt help ..
so coming to d epi d start ws bore i ws lyk were is zain as aliya ws dere n den zain comes omg d way he caressed aliya face n said dat wdout light ur flaws r hidden man d smile he hd on his face while saying dis super cute it ws n den our pretty pretty aliya urf MEZ gt angry n den d way she forwarded her cheek to zain fr a kiss awww so sweet which female lead does dat man our aliya is bindass wd her husband n den our phattu zain mai tmhe koi wiss nai krne wala lol n den acha thk h sirf ek omg sirf ek dialogue ws totaly cuteness overloaded n d kiss omg it ws so passionate it ws slow n sensous zain wanted to feel his love fr aliya in dat jst one kiss so he poured all his emotions in dat it ws hot n aliya kiss ws pure love n longiness of a wife fr his husband oh so hot it ws n dat lipstick mark made it red hawt d whole kissing scene ws slow passionate sensous n full of love dere simple kiss cn give anyone gossebumps n butterflies in stomach
n den d oh so hot cute cuddling session trust me zain making a pillow wall ws so cute he knw dat he cnnot keep his hands off her MEZ dats why he took d pillow n slept wd dat pillow so dat his hands dont reach aliya n hw mch i adore dis despo aliya she jst wnt to love his husband anyhw she dnt give a damn to anything ..n aliya is right too bcoz she hs gone through many things 1 yr seperation zain anger she is lyk jb wo sb hm face krkr ek ho skte h to age bhi agr kch hua to we wiil face it n agn we gna be togder bt zain is lyk he lost his father his family ws d reason behind his n aliya separation den rehaan so he fears nw to loose aliya so bth zain aliya r right in dere places nw d way dey cuddled dat sleeping hug omg it ws super hot it ws lyk hw dey r doing it man
friendly proffo really dey r friendly proffos den deffo dey deserve each n every award coz no jodi cn make a simple kiss a simple touch so hot so cute n it cn give goosebumps to anyone cn make people blush
harshika r very comfortable wd each oder oderwise dey cnnot do sch scenes i dnt think so wdout sharing an amazing bond comfortable bond offscreen u cnt do sch scenes bt if dey r nt comfortable wd each oder still doing sch scenes den dey r gr8 actors n truly deservers of best jodi i feel so...
n at last bang on post zainab
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yay, been waiting for your post I knew you would have your fan girl moments because girl there were plenty. How amazing are Harshad and Preetika? They outdo themselves each time, there is nothing thanda about these two, their chemistry just gets better with time! No one can match the chemistry Harshad and Preetika have, their chemistry comes across naturally on screen and best of all Zain and Aaliya are written in such a realistic and simple way. I mean seriously who would think hand holding scenes and kisses on the cheek would come across so sexy and sensuous on screen??

The dupatta catching fire scene, yes! I totally agree with you, only Zain can be Aaliya's hero and save her. CVs have reinforced what Preetika has always said, it is about Zain and Aaliya and will always be about them.

I feel for Zain, the man is dead scared about losing her again and I do not blame him one bit! He knows how precious this second chance is and would not want to do anything to risk losing her but Aaliya is making this increasingly difficult given her sudden bold and daring nature which I can't blame her for. Zain was not the only one who longed to be with his love during this year apart, Aaliya felt the same and she just wants to live in the moment and I love her for this! Aaliya is my favorite female lead ever!

I am so grateful to these CVs for writing Aaliya and Zain as realistic as possible! They actually act like a married couple, they show the level of intimacy you would see in real life instead of the toned down version other shows try to show which paint a completely unrealistic version of how a married couple are.

Yayyy you commented!๐Ÿ˜† LMFAO my fangirling moments seem to be famous๐Ÿ˜† honestly the whole episode was fangirling. Harshad and Preetika, man all i gotta say is 'professional friends my ass'im not even kidding, never have i ever seen a couple so comfortable kissing and sleeping on top of each other literally. I cant help but name names but Karan and Surbhi were great friends, their friendship was so much better reflected through ivs than Harshikas is but their romance was hot but never as much or as such. I am so not going to be shocked if they have something going on and they announce it after the show๐Ÿ˜†.

Like i told Sumaiya, if you read what i replied to her, Im not saying i dont think Aaliyah suffered, or that i dont love the despo Aaliyah all im stating is that Zain has felt guilty and afraid unconditional amount of times to be feeling as such again.

Definitely Zain is not the only one suffered but he did definitely suffer a tad bit more then Aaliyah, personally my opinion, he was constantly under this guilt first being his fault for his fathers death, than his uncalled for behavior with Aaliyah, his injustice with her, him blaming her when she was innocent, and so much. IDK i guess Aaliyah will realize what Zain really meant when his lookalike is acting weird and trying to romance Aaliyah when Zain was keeping his distance.

Anyways, the scenes were incredibly hot, what i thought hilarious was when Aaliyah had just held Zains hands but Zain was the one to initiate everything in his sleep, the hug, the pull cuddling everything yet he tells her to control LMFAOO ๐Ÿ˜†. Definitely, i love their sleeping scenes honestly, man i dont even know why ๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

WOW I need a dictionary today ๐Ÿ˜†

LMFAO sorry!๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: katmaan

Zainab a perfect post. I love each word and the way u describe god it makes it more hot and I run see the episode

Thank you love! Defo one of the best episodes of BI!๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

LMAO i dont even remember the first half. It was like the episode was entirely Zaya's cuz thats all thats been on repeat! Harshika are just perfect man <3

LOL i feel like Harshika's chemistry is so naturally hot, that they turn mushy scenes into unique and hot ones ๐Ÿ˜ณ

True that this time too, he was scared but they are in a much happier situation than before haha, and tbh i think this cuddling scene beat that one. I mean that was AMAZING too, but this one was just something else :D

Dude i always wonder the same thing LOL like you know their scene where they had to kiss in the rain before the SR...their lips were sooo close LOL how the hell didnt it get awkward like right after that shot ๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, clearly its their comfort level that allows them to do such scenes and in turn making us fans happy :D

LOL the last 3 episodes on repeat for the weekend man ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LMFAOO once again professional friends my ass๐Ÿ˜†

the kiss beat the cuddling scene, that was hot but i loved the cuddling scene just like i had loved that dupatta scene when ZaYa met after a year. IDK why๐Ÿ˜†
s
LOLL Ankey, they were giving ivs after that LOL and harshu was calling her pretty and all so i guess that there was no awkwardness๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO me too! can i get another hand holding or cuddling scene please. Yo i want more kitchen romance now๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Yayyy you commented!๐Ÿ˜† LMFAO my fangirling moments seem to be famous๐Ÿ˜† honestly the whole episode was fangirling. Harshad and Preetika, man all i gotta say is 'professional friends my ass'im not even kidding, never have i ever seen a couple so comfortable kissing and sleeping on top of each other literally. I cant help but name names but Karan and Surbhi were great friends, their friendship was so much better reflected through ivs than Harshikas is but their romance was hot but never as much or as such. I am so not going to be shocked if they have something going on and they announce it after the show๐Ÿ˜†.

Like i told Sumaiya, if you read what i replied to her, Im not saying i dont think Aaliyah suffered, or that i dont love the despo Aaliyah all im stating is that Zain has felt guilty and afraid unconditional amount of times to be feeling as such again.

Definitely Zain is not the only one suffered but he did definitely suffer a tad bit more then Aaliyah, personally my opinion, he was constantly under this guilt first being his fault for his fathers death, than his uncalled for behavior with Aaliyah, his injustice with her, him blaming her when she was innocent, and so much. IDK i guess Aaliyah will realize what Zain really meant when his lookalike is acting weird and trying to romance Aaliyah when Zain was keeping his distance.

Anyways, the scenes were incredibly hot, what i thought hilarious was when Aaliyah had just held Zains hands but Zain was the one to initiate everything in his sleep, the hug, the pull cuddling everything yet he tells her to control LMFAOO ๐Ÿ˜†. Definitely, i love their sleeping scenes honestly, man i dont even know why ๐Ÿ˜†

I think people often misjudge Preetika and Harshad because of how reserved they are but given the crap that is written about them or tweeted to them one cannot blame them at all for going into a shell though I have to admit Preetika does seem to have opened up more. It is like she followed Harshad's advice from the GR8 IV sadly he has done the opposite but like I said before there are reasons for that.

Harshad and Preetika's chemistry is off the charts, I just love how natural they come off on screen that you actually forget that they are acting. It makes the world of difference when you draw fans in with that type of chemistry.

I know what you mean Zainab in fact when Zain was telling Aaliya about what he went through during his time away from her you really realized how alone he was. I mean he had his family but it did not mean anything, he was distant and no one really understood his pain or the suffering from within because of the guilt he felt for hurting his love.

LMFAO good point! Here he is telling her about control but all she was doing is embracing his actions! Poor guy he's so cute, did you ever think you would hear a guy talking about having control that too when that guy can't keep his hands off his wife? I loved their sleeping scenes because it was real! That is how a married couple behaves not to mention these two can make anything look hot!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You know as an outside viewer.. I could totally relate to where Zain and Aaliya both are coming from. They fought all the societal barriers, their own family and all the forces working to break them apart, and got back together. They fought together and now is the time for them to enjoy the moment and not worry about future.

Aaliya is basking in the glow of love.. the cocoon which Zain's love has built around her.. She had given up faith in this relationship when she left Matheran that fateful night, yet she got back her love and her faith in Zain and their love was restored by him. It's not about who suffered more or who was more alone.. it's just that along with the suffering Zain had this added guilt that all this happened or that things reached this point coz of him. It doesn't matter if he was under a misunderstanding, for him, it was his fault. And it's only Aaliya who can totally bring him out of it. She may have forgiven him, but he's yet to forgive himself.

Just one mistake in the past and Zain shudders to go through something like that again. This time he doesn't want to take a single chance so that something wrong happens. And I think Aaliya will understand his fears when she'll go through the same.. when she'll realize that it's not Zain whose living with them. Her struggle to find Zain and unite with him will make her understand the fears Zain is going through at the moment. I'm hoping CVs will show something along similar lines.
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply Loved the episode! Zayalicoius! The KITKIT's back!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

LMFAOO once again professional friends my ass๐Ÿ˜†

the kiss beat the cuddling scene, that was hot but i loved the cuddling scene just like i had loved that dupatta scene when ZaYa met after a year. IDK why๐Ÿ˜†
s
LOLL Ankey, they were giving ivs after that LOL and harshu was calling her pretty and all so i guess that there was no awkwardness๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO me too! can i get another hand holding or cuddling scene please. Yo i want more kitchen romance now๐Ÿ˜†

tbh i cant compare the two, they were different types of scenes and amazing on their own LOL. Whie the kiss was super hawt, the cuddling scene was super cute LOL

Thats truee LOL but they again they cant act awkward in front of the media lool

Ahhh i just want more of these scenes for like ever LOL, hand holdon, cuddling, kitchen romance, office romance all that! Oh an sr2 ๐Ÿ˜ƒLMAO