Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Sumaiya!
alright ill see you in a bit lemme go watch!
manny136 thumbnail
How long will suri be gone, is the actress going for a break? Coz Umrah doesnt take more than a couple of days.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@manny...dunno if she's on a break but to go for umrah just depends on how long the person wants to spend there...I went for two weeks so I guess it could be up to a week or even two or three...Suchi probably wanted a well deserved break because the focus isn't on her and for the upcoming track it's necessary for her to be away...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
okay i dont like not seeing Zain man.
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@manny...dunno if she's on a break but to go for umrah just depends on how long the person wants to spend there...I went for two weeks so I guess it could be up to a week or even two or three...Suchi probably wanted a well deserved break because the focus isn't on her and for the upcoming track it's necessary for her to be away...

I remember when i went as a kid it must have been few days tight schedule n all lol i hope she isnt gone long coz zaro wants to consolidate her power before suri comes back so her reaction would be important as well. Also i really hope they dont go the missing twin route either how many kids does suri need to lose esp now tht Usman is gone.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Same sentiments Zainab! 😳
manny136 thumbnail
Right now the speech issue of rocket is funny but how long will we able to tolerate it till its not funny anymore. What will zain be doing while rockey boy hangs out in BV we better see him fighting to get back and pls no memory loss crap rocket boy is enough to tolerate.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I remember when i went as a kid it must have been few days tight schedule n all lol i hope she isnt gone long coz zaro wants to consolidate her power before suri comes back so her reaction would be important as well. Also i really hope they dont go the missing twin route either how many kids does suri need to lose esp now tht Usman is gone.

I guess it depends on how well this track is received by the audience...
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
@manny...I really hope we don't see a memory loss track...we need ZaYa together after this track...I want them to go on a honeymoon without any tensions...And I really hope this Rocket is not Zain's long lost twin! Osman and Suri would definitely go down as the parents who have a knack of losing their children! Too damn unrealistic...I'd rather he just be a doppelganger tbh...
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Same sentiments Zainab! 😳

EVERYONE is too caught up in the precap, ugh i cant even enjoy cause im thinking of Zain only
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4206247#p115151034