Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't know if I should be sad and upset for the coming ZaYa separation or excited coz it'll still be Harshika 🤔

Whatever though I'll miss Zain... I want to see him in between ASAP 😭
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG the precap is too hilarious!! Zain trying to hide, daring Aaliya and Zain wrapping her in a blanket and running away 🤣
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yupp, in the precap 😆
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

HE wrapped her in a blanket when she was fully clothed 🤣

LMAO really felt for him when he said.. Ek galti kari toh saza ek hafte se ek mahina ho gayi, phirse galti ki toh pata nahi kitne din aur.. 😆 Zain also has a limit to tolerate... 🤣

I died laughing! 🤣 🤣 Aww Zain, can I pull your cheeks? 😆

LOL the way he rolled her up in a blanket and then sprinted away from there omgg! 🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

How was the episode guys?

YAAAY you changed your avi and siggy😆
manny136 thumbnail
i wonder how long they will drag this coz now zaya have to stay away for a month bullshit but how long can they have rocket stay in BV w/out someone esp aliya getting suspicious esp after they way zain pissed off zaro n all of a sudden he will listen to her or even side with her. Where will zain be all this time so his injuries prevent him from coming or is he unconscious. I really want aliya to figure it out and set out to find zain and them to meet up away from BV some remote place coz thts where zain probably will be unable to come. Also this rocket boy lol will he be funny and evil or will he have a good heart crap and then fall for aliya. The baba saw him as the trouble for zayas love. Zain praying and saying he would fight i really hope they show tht while rocket is in BV, I want zain to fight all the baddies coz what would be the point of the convo btwn him n zaro if zain didnt fight back after this and also rehmans warning to zaro. Pls dont drag this CVs we barely had a week of zaya n then this. Also suri will be back in like a week Umrah doesnt take tht long lol so will she also suspect and then the big Qis rocket connected to the Abdullah family coz humshakal stuff is still way out there lol
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I don't know if I should be sad and upset for the coming ZaYa separation or excited coz it'll still be Harshika 🤔

Whatever though I'll miss Zain... I want to see him in between ASAP 😭

Same here! I'm sad that they're separating already, but I'm glad the focus is still on Harshika...

Zain needs to come back ASAP 😭 Hopefully, they show him contacting Aaliya somehow...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cant get over the precap LMAO that was too funny!
Nafeesa Aliya scene was decent too, Nafeesa was right in what she said about what Zain went through in the one year. But Aliya has a point too in that they can always be living in fear!
I also like the scene where Zain took Aliya's hand and walked away from Zarina. Small scenes like that are always nice to see!

I cant decide what i think of Rocket yet LOL but itll be interesting and i am looking forward to see it. I do feel bad for ZaYa, but this track is make or break. If it doesnt work, then they will wrap this track up soon but it may also mean the show ends. So i hope this track brings the trps up and BI lasts!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay so i saw pictures,and harshu looks great and im excited to see him act but i cant bear watching hte episodes with a bit of Zain does 🤔
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys!

OMG The precap was freaking hilarious! 🤣