Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A very late review on the episode, but I shall start from the beginning.
Monday- All the drama started from there, with Rehan trying to cosy up to Aliya and making Zain aware of his intentions. Stating over and over again, how she is his begum saheba and Zain should stay away. If we didn't have the spoilers, it would have given us the idea that Rehan won't be divorcing her for sometime, but this is BI everything happens at the speed of lightening and voila divorce came the next day. There was one thing I didn't understand, was Rehan really trying to injure Aliya or did he know Zain would save her in the end?

Tuesday- The icing on the cake was Zara in the car with Aliya, that hit Rehan like a ton of bricks, that's when the guilt trip started for him, what was he trying to achieve? The whole scene between Zain and Aliya was done perfectly, no cliche scenes or unrealistic things cropped up. Perfect, logical and realistic, and that's what made the scene so brilliant.
Zain and Aliya's hug though, I'm sure it's been discussed in great lengths and the height difference was too cute. I just love how Zain scoops her up in his arms and how perfectly they fit together.
LOL at Zain saving Zara, that was inserted to make Rehan feel even more guilty, but I'm glad the divorce was done and dusted in the same episode. Aliya and Zain could finally breathe a sigh of relief and relax.

Wednesday- I don't think there was anyone more upset than me when they didn't show us a wedding or any of the rasams. Biggest question- Where the hell are Shalam? Have they disappeared too? Song choice was horrific when they walked in, could have just used BI background music. But the scenes that followed brought back the old BI, in most soaps, they can never create the old magic, but BI did. It felt like the good old days, with Zain making them promises and carrying her to the bedroom. Stating how much he missed her and how long they had been apart, I don't think anyone has ever missed anyone as much as Zain has missed Aliya. The kiss scene was so beautifully shot, I love that dupatta thing they do, makes them private and hidden from everyone else. I love that in a couple, the privacy and exclusivity.

This is turning out to be such a long post LOL, and I still have two days.

Thursday and Friday- The old magic of BI truly truly arrived, whoever said ZaYa's chemistry was thanda really needs to get their eyes tested, the screen was on fire man. Starting with the scenes in the kitchen and how the smallest things made them happy. Flour rubbing scene did give one the wrong impression from certain angles, but man was that scene HOT. The role reversal was soo aaahhh! I loved it, you don't see that in many soaps, but expect the unexpected from BI, Zain and Aliya truly portray a realistic couple, with their insecurities and the love they share amongst each other, that's what truly makes this show worth our time. There is so much to say about the scenes on Thursday and Friday, but I'll stop here as I am waffling now.

Apologies for not making sense and making you read thisπŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
^ Loved the review, to be honest I am still so into Thursday and Friday's episode that I completely forgot what happened on Monday πŸ˜† Here I am reading your review and I'm like Rehan was there?? I am so out of it this morning!

I loved the way they showed Zain saving Aaliya after Rehan tried to kill her with the brakes, very logically done! Way better than just having this girl crash into a tree like precap made it seem.

We were all disappointed by the whole missed nikaah thing and the song selection used but the scenes that followed made everything worth it. I just love ZaYa and while the dupatta scene had mixed reaction from fans I completely agree with you!

About Thursday and Friday's episode, exactly! Who can say these two are thanda when it comes to chemistry? Their chemistry was off the charts in these two episodes and have proven that chemistry can get better with time, it does not fizzle out. Loved all their scenes and the role reversal is a complete joy to watch!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

^ Loved the review, to be honest I am still so into Thursday and Friday's episode that I completely forgot what happened on Monday πŸ˜† Here I am reading your review and I'm like Rehan was there?? I am so out of it this morning!

I loved the way they showed Zain saving Aaliya after Rehan tried to kill her with the brakes, very logically done! Way better than just having this girl crash into a tree like precap made it seem.

We were all disappointed by the whole missed nikaah thing and the song selection used but the scenes that followed made everything worth it. I just love ZaYa and while the dupatta scene had mixed reaction from fans I completely agree with you!

About Thursday and Friday's episode, exactly! Who can say these two are thanda when it comes to chemistry? Their chemistry was off the charts in these two episodes and have proven that chemistry can get better with time, it does not fizzle out. Loved all their scenes and the role reversal is a complete joy to watch!!

Aww thanks Mandy πŸ€— I don't think I have ever wrote such a long post.

LOL, the episodes on Thursday and Friday would have required another few pages if I wrote more about them. It was a very big contrast compared to the Mon and Tues.

Thursday and Friday made up for them not having the nikaah I guess, it was just beyond beautiful watching Zain and Aliya do what they do best πŸ˜†

Reading the fuze article, shows we have more scenes like that ahead and I can't wait, I just hope this double role plays out well and doesn't mess with the characters too much or go in the cliche direction.

We still have the dagger of BI ending in December hanging above us, the last few episodes made it more prominent
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Harshad arora @har1603

Another explosive entry of a new character in the show watch bi tonight

PreetikaRao Official @preetikatweets

Shot a fun 1 min song with Zain...You will see it tomorrow... Some cute kit kit for today ...11 pm Indian time ;)

LOL so impatient!!!

Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
The actors seem excited with the new story arc, ohh i wonder what the song is lol
musicxolover thumbnail
I can't wait to see Zain running away from Aaliya again, ROFL 🀣
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I bet the song is Aliya trying to seduce Zain and Zain running away LOLL I cant waitt!
And yeah like you said, I think Harshika are excited about the upcoming track! I really hope it works for the show and their hardwork doesnt go to waste!
musicxolover thumbnail
More than the episode, I'm dying because of the precap! 🀣
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

More than the episode, I'm dying because of the precap!🀣

Tomorrow is going to be EPIC 🀣

I can't wait to know the song.. it's going to be HILARIOUS πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
manny136 thumbnail
I loved the aliya nafeesa convo both were right in their pov about zains fears, poor zain but loved how he said he would fight for aliya and his love. Rocket lol i dunno what to say just hope this gf he came to the city for isnt any significant character, rocket doesnt seem to have good taste lol rehman warning zaro this is gonna bite her coz she will bring in rocket and use the i month thing to her advantage but once she is caught even suri wont be able to save her from zains wrath. Precap too cute lol ugh why is zaro always lurking