Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Thanks for replying to me five million years later! LOLL kays!

Lol I did have to watch 5 episodes, to make it up to you, il write a lamba review first thing tomorrow, make sure you read it! Mwahhh xxx
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ankey, LMFAOO Duhh thats the whole pointπŸ˜† his hold on her doe man, that gives you all the wrong thoughts
@Heena, yea yea ill see if i want to
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LMAO exactly!!! like when the camera angle is from the side you can see that hes just rubbing the flour on her cheek but when its from behind Aliya it looks so wrong because they were both holding onto each other hahahaha
And where is everyoneee lol, or did i just come at the wrong time πŸ€”
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

LMAO exactly!!! like when the camera angle is from the side you can see that hes just rubbing the flour on her cheek but when its from behind Aliya it looks so wrong because they were both holding onto each other hahahaha

And where is everyoneee lol, or did i just come at the wrong timeπŸ€”

*Trying to work here and failing remarkably at that* πŸ˜†

One, we had such distracting episodes.. Two, I can't stop thinking about the "fake" pic πŸ€”
..Zainab.. thumbnail

LMFAOO it was indeed the camera angle or maybe he did LOL we just dont knowπŸ˜†.

LOL everyone including me are studying for the midterms coming up, BI got good at the wrong time man
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

One, we had such distracting episodes.. Two, I can't stop thinking about the "fake" pic πŸ€”

it had to get good when we all had to sit out asses down to study
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hahaha oh man, what timing to have such distracting episodes! Been busy with Uni exams and assignments! Not complaining though, so much better than that HN phase!

Yeah i am wondering about that too, but tbh i dont think its anything significant! Because one, that BI fb page has posted pics and declared them as spoilers but they havent actually happened in the show. And two. even if it were true, it just seems like a possible comic scene or something minor happening to Aliya
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dat flour rubbing scene is way too mch lyk dey r kissing frm behind angle if u see zain face its tilted lyk he is kissing aliya n aliya is holding zain lyk dat n i love d hold which zain had on aliya hair so damn sexy it ws ..uff dere so mch to drool ..n dat spoiler pic i dnt trust dat page its d same pg who hs written shit abt harshika n den praised dem too... n if its true den may b aliya wore a nighty to seduce zain πŸ˜‰as nwadays aliya is in sherni mode desperate she is fr making love to his husband n coz she is wearing nighty she hs to cover herself wen nt shooting so dat cn b d reason why she is so covered up
Edited by preeharsharora - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Haha yes! On Twitter there were fans who did not see the epi yet and were like what's going on?? It was fun but the scene was a hit with everyone!

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW I need a dictionary today πŸ˜†

Me too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ