Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sonic.

Loving the show nowadays

ZAYA hai TOH sab KUCH hai...😳
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

You didn't.😲..you must dude ASAP...that is what I did...first thing downloaded...now watching it fast forward freeze...πŸ˜†

lol...
will watch tomorrow
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Amazing post Habeeba πŸ‘
You did a nice comparison 😳
Nervous Zain vs besharam Aaliya

Thanks UJALA...

Ya PHATOO ZAIN yesterday was cute but ALIYA loved her...
PhitteMuhTera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ZAYA hai TOH sab KUCH hai...😳

Sahi baat πŸ˜‰ Zaya show ki jaan hai
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ya till now every one calls him MAMU and not USMAN that is the respect we give him and he deserves that...but see for SURAIYA we still call her SURI πŸ˜†...

Ya you are right..but I don't know why CVS still don't think like us...πŸ˜•...I mean at least some MAMU AATMA scenes se hum fans ko THODI shanti mil sakti THI NA...πŸ˜•...

But I am still not liking the rocket idea...I mean for that we have to see ZAIN go through an accident.

Nooo! For real?! But why πŸ˜”? He just survived one... becharay k kitnay or accidents hogay... har baar pichli baar say dangerous hota hai 😭
Well, yeah... maamoo ki rooh say bhi hum khush hojaatay... chalo at least flashbacks may tou hai and pictures may... na honay say any day better hai yeh
Suri is either referred to as suri or churail, because she never earned the respect to be called maami... now she is changing, but now we're so used to calling her suri. But one thing i like about us is, we are sensible enough not to judge the actor by its characters... like we still call her suchi ma'am... so that says something about our forum, BI and ZaYa fans 😊
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

HAHAHAHAHAHA🀣
you made my day

Aww... glad I could be of service 😊
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post
really loving daring aaliya ;)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What a role reversal with these two, Zain a guy who could not keep his hands off of Aaliya is suddenly keeping his distance while Aaliya is getting more bold and daring. I love it!!
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Me too aastha...daring ALIYA makes ZAIN fear so much...his emotions made me go...awww...πŸ˜†
That is what is unique about BI...

Old BI and phattu Zain are backπŸ˜† I want Aliya to seduce Zain before this rocket track just imagine Aliya trying to seduce Zain🀣πŸ€ͺ
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neenzz

Nooo! For real?! But why πŸ˜”? He just survived one... becharay k kitnay or accidents hogay... har baar pichli baar say dangerous hota hai 😭
Well, yeah... maamoo ki rooh say bhi hum khush hojaatay... chalo at least flashbacks may tou hai and pictures may... na honay say any day better hai yeh
Suri is either referred to as suri or churail, because she never earned the respect to be called maami... now she is changing, but now we're so used to calling her suri. But one thing i like about us is, we are sensible enough not to judge the actor by its characters... like we still call her suchi ma'am... so that says something about our forum, BI and ZaYa fans 😊

IKR...that ZARA accident when I saw him I just went😭..how will I tolerate this...ya I agree...at least he is still an imp memory of the show...
Ya we got used to vamp SURI and still we call her that...πŸ˜†...SUCHI MAAM is awww😳...ya actors and characters are poles apart...and it should stay that way instead of making it personal...that's where this forum rocks...πŸ˜ƒ