From daring ZAIN to daring ALIYA...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Must say yesterday's episode...HAYEEE...cuteness and hotness overloaded๐Ÿ˜ณ...a much needed cure after the spread of lameness virus...ZAYA and HARSHIKA awed us with their bang on chemistry...๐Ÿ‘

I really want some more moments before the ROCKET launches...so that ZAYA moments will keep on playing in my mind...till ZAIN comes back...

Anyways topic wise...I don't know whether that was really ALIYA...she was indeed the show stealer yesterday...which reminded me ZAIN was no less either!! Flashback of 2 scenes from 2 episodes where roles are reversed now...๐Ÿ˜†

Post confession...ZAIN asks ALIYA to give a kiss on the cheek...which ALIYA felt shy...

Yesterday...ALIYA asked the same to win her back...which ZAIN felt awkward due to BABAs so called Bala...and ZAIN reaction cuteness...

Post confession...ZAIN hugging ALIYA...which ALIYA was not so interested coz of zain's DARINGNESS...

Yesterday...ALIYA hugging ZAIN...to which ZAIN referred as Lautne ke baad se tum BOHOT daring ho gayi ho...ZAINS reaction were to die for...๐Ÿ˜†

These two episodes really tell a lot...ZAINs DARINGNESS in that episode and his PHATOO feeling now...Yes, he is doing so to protect his love...and that's so sweet...but DARINGNESS of ALIYA yesterday rocked...๐Ÿ˜Ž

From DARING ZAIN to DARING ALIYA...that's the BI we love...

Waise if BABA did not enter...ZAIN ABDULLAH Saab KYA karte...hmmm๐Ÿค”

I know lame

Wake up sleepy forum,๐Ÿฅฑ
Mission 880

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Perfect comparison... last night's episode belonged to Pree... she was amazing as daring Aaliya. Both are always fabulous, but some days just belong to some people... last night was Pree's... it was her one of the best performances, if bot the best
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Perfect comparison... last night's episode belonged to Pree... she was amazing as daring Aaliya. Both are always fabulous, but some days just belong to some people... last night was Pree's... it was her one of the best performances, if bot the best

IKR...we were so missing that PATAKA ALIYA and she was just amazing that we would start blushing...๐Ÿ˜†...yes one of her best so far...all cute and bubbly...
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post habeba di I like daring Aliya more๐Ÿ˜Ž saare serials mein fls phatoo hoti hain but our BI is unique๐Ÿ˜‰
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

IKR...we were so missing that PATAKA ALIYA and she was just amazing that we would start blushing...๐Ÿ˜†...yes one of her best so far...all cute and bubbly...

Chalo we finally got our wish... larki hai tou har waqt sharmana zaroori thori hai, shohar hai oska. And that's exactly what I love about BI... it is much more realistic than other tv shows.
Oh and that MKB scene, that was pretty amazing too, like when Aaliya trlls Zain how MKB is her favorite of all the names he has given her, and the reason she gives, it just touched me
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahaha awesome post. Agreed. Im loving daring Aliya. Its either Zain or Aliya, imagine if both of them are daring at the same time
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

Awesome post habeba di I like daring Aliya more๐Ÿ˜Ž saare serials mein fls phatoo hoti hain but our BI is unique๐Ÿ˜‰

Me too aastha...daring ALIYA makes ZAIN fear so much...his emotions made me go...awww...๐Ÿ˜†
That is what is unique about BI...
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

hahaha awesome post. Agreed. Im loving daring Aliya. Its either Zain or Aliya, imagine if both of them are daring at the same time

Hollywood movie (R rated) ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Chalo we finally got our wish... larki hai tou har waqt sharmana zaroori thori hai, shohar hai oska. And that's exactly what I love about BI... it is much more realistic than other tv shows.
Oh and that MKB scene, that was pretty amazing too, like when Aaliya trlls Zain how MKB is her favorite of all the names he has given her, and the reason she gives, it just touched me

Ya BI was always special just coz of ZAYA KITKIT and I would love to get more of that...I mean which other show would do that always the same SAAS BAHU thing...๐Ÿ˜•
MKB...ya that scene was cute...ZAIN did not even know what he was saying...and the way she replied...it was heart touching but true...still miss MAMU so much...

Kash wo HOTE ZAYA ko dekh kar he would be so happy๐Ÿ˜ญ
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

Thanks me too...she should be like that only for rocket as well...imagining both of them daring...SR2 PAKKA..โ˜บ๏ธ