These moments r precious!! lets nt waste it!! :)))

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So yes atlast I watched the epi, well I want to watch once again, bt I ll watch maybe tmrw o late night today!! So much to study!! Y cvs bring such epi's wen I have too much of stress on mu head!! πŸ˜†
Well lets come to review of episode:

Zain and aliya: I loved the way aliya asked kiss frm zain n first one to take iniative!! Loved the phattu zain back jst coz of scareness he is running away frm romance!! I literally loved dat teasing!! 😊 aliya as usual behaving quite mature enough to make zain understand to nt to think abut here n dere stuffs!! Only the thing is zain cannot afford to lose aliya again,so he is much scared!! Wich actually make sense here n v all know he dont know much abut religion, so dats wen aliya said him yest epi to blv on allah n pray 5 times!!
Ohhh god dat bed scene was really out of world!! The best scene!! The way aliya getting close to him n obviously after long period of tym wich wife doesnt want to get close her husband!!! I dunno wat to call boldness/full on love, I actually loved dis new phase in aliya!! Loved the phattu zain in morning kitkit!! Love the way he calls *MKB, tm pagal ho pagal* 😳 and the best one *jab sey tm wapis ayi ho bohat daring hoghi ho*!! It means v gonna get really a passionate SR 2!! I know it suppose to happen on wedding night, bt if dey did lyk dat, den the fans would lyk ab tou romance gone!! So isn't dis showing indiaction of smthng surprise SR 2?!! πŸ˜‰ (maybe honeymoon track) πŸ˜‰n ll keep us glue to show!!
Lastly, aliya's dupatta burning n zain saving her atlast, I dunno it give me good vibes dat same thing ll happen wen aliya ll be in trouble against rocket khan, family members ll also try to solve out mystery,bt atlast it ll be zain only who ll clear out everything!!!

Zaro,shaiza, and billu: well first of all keeping all things aside, actually I m liking zaro funny side character!! It was funny wen she said "pata nahi kya kah kay meinay isey paida kiya tha" lol it was hilarious!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
I think shazia may turn against zaro afterwards, coz she cares for money! And actually I want dat, dis way aliya can easily get the things out frm her mouth as in barkat's case!!
And I really dont mind, play yur game zaro nicely coz u ll nt win!! So ya enjoy yur days until our zain ll nt ditch u badly!!! Infacr v have given every negative characyer in BI to enjoy deir journry!! So u too enjoy dear!!! Uskey baad u ll be in bawadi for sure!! Bt becharey billu ki mohabbat ka kya for shazia!! Lol πŸ˜†

Fahad and nafeesa: first of all nafeesa trust me u r very lucky to have such family, dey forgive u so easily!! In return I want u to stay positive till end please n I hope u ll help out zaya in dis rocket track n even fahad too!!

So basically wat I understand is dat dis actually another phsse/exam for zaya!! See if v tgink deeply, cvs r showing all those harsh moments wich true love has to pass n zaya's mohabbat ll pass all those!! So it is one of dem!! Accor to current situation, aliya dont blv on all dese stuffs, bt zain jst coz of scareness of nt losing aliya again blvs on! So I think maybe cvs gonna show frm dis track dat dere nthng such balaye waigrah, its jst human mind works!! So wen dis rocket thingy ll come out, it ll nt show dis baba statement bt it ll direct towards zaro plans!! To show n proof zaro evil infront of zaya, dey need smthng solid as zaro is very smart!! (Obviously nt more den pur zaya), so basically atlast it ll be shown coz blving on such crap things, lover missed precious daysn dat ll wat lead to passionate SR 2!!
I m happy dat SR 2 nt happened, let the rocket track flies off, den v can have it peacefully!! I hope cvs bring honeymoon track wid SR 2 after dis rocket track!!!
So guys lets be positive n give chance to dis track keeping BI cvs speed in mind!! And as usual cvs r very unpredictable!!! And on top of its our own, very own harshad arora!! So focus ll be on harshad n preetika only!! Lets move on and fingers crossed!!!

HARSHAD ARORA AND PREETIKA RAO: I m jst speechlees!! I have no words!! U ppl r jst amazing! U ppl deserve all awards!! I hope dis award ppl dont stay biased!! Dey should see yur talent!! The best and unique couple in history of indian television!!!

Take care guys, u ppl ll nt see me for few days, yes I ll be inside my books 24 hrs!! πŸ˜† bt dont worry i ll be sneaking in and out as addicted so much!!! πŸ˜‰

Do give yur feedbacks!! :))

Mission#880#

Keep watching BI
keep loving HARSHIKA!! 😳❀️

Edited by iman_harshika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great review
The unique Beintehaa is back for me and no complaints at all.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post πŸ‘
Zaya scenes was cute and hot 😳
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post...you said it all...πŸ‘πŸΌ
ZAYA were aw so cute yesterday and HARSHIKA really proved they are the best...😳

BILLU is much needed to add comedy here...I think he himself will spoil his moms plans🀣...

ALIYA I loved her yesterday...all cute and bubbly...and daring...WOW...

Let's see what's up with rocket khan...hope something good happens...not that I am happy about ZAIN accident..

Btw...all the best for your studies...πŸ‘πŸΌ
PhitteMuhTera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am happy we got such scenes again. Dekh lena such scenes only are going to boost the trps. Audience wants ZaYa light moments and romance!