Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I will die now 🀣
Such a crazy experiences we had 🀣
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@madhu hahahhah 🀣 madhu I'm laughung so hard right now... my stomach, my cheeks everything is hurting πŸ˜›
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

πŸ˜†Exactly that day I was like bhaagan bhaag
Ran immediately and stood infront of TV
😑

You know? My dad wanted to watch BI with me, cuz i go crazy for it πŸ˜† I thought the episode would be Zubbulicious (That Zubbu track was going on) and my dad gave a weird look when he saw Zubbu kiss (Not Aliya) just keep it as some person and i was like not able to control you know what i shouted him (Zubbu not my dad πŸ˜†) 'Moron' '******d' okay i cant spell that, gussa aaya to jo muh me aaya bak diya, dont think i'm not decent and all πŸ˜† Whatever, and my mom came and stood before the screen yesterday OMG! What The Heck! When i changed the channel she was like "Channel change kyu kiya?" I told "I don't watch these stuff mom" and she told "I know you changed the channel cuz i'm here right? He kissed her na?" and i was flabbergasted, like WTH she knows everything? and i told "Yeah, mom, i don't watch kis viss and all, thats why i changed" she gave that I-Know-You're-Lying look πŸ˜• I didn't even go to my room, i stayed in this room itself so that i couldn't look at her face, Embarrased !
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can they just stop forcing me to ship them it's not good for my health!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

LMAO! I'm already sick and this just added more to it πŸ˜†
Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

You know? My dad wanted to watch BI with me, cuz i go crazy for it πŸ˜† I thought the episode would be Zubbulicious (That Zubbu track was going on) and my dad gave a weird look when he saw Zubbu kiss (Not Aliya) just keep it as some person and i was like not able to control you know what i shouted him (Zubbu not my dad πŸ˜†) 'Moron' '******d' okay i cant spell that, gussa aaya to jo muh me aaya bak diya, dont think i'm not decent and all πŸ˜† Whatever, and my mom came and stood before the screen yesterday OMG! What The Heck! When i changed the channel she was like "Channel change kyu kiya?" I told "I don't watch these stuff mom" and she told "I know you changed the channel cuz i'm here right? He kissed her na?" and i was flabbergasted, like WTH she knows everything? and i told "Yeah, mom, i don't watch kis viss and all, thats why i changed" she gave that I-Know-You're-Lying look πŸ˜• I didn't even go to my room, i stayed in this room itself so that i couldn't look at her face, Embarrased !

🀣
Avi ab main pakkaaa marjaungi
Hilarious oh god
I am laughing hard
🀣
Jo muh mein aaya woh bak diya oh Noo πŸ˜†
Tumhare dad ne kuch nahi bola
Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Ramita exactly harshika shipping is injurious to health

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

@madhu hahahhah 🀣 madhu I'm laughung so hard right now... my stomach, my cheeks everything is hurting πŸ˜›

Yaar after that for next episode... I asked my dad to sleep early, I gave medicine everything before show air's...πŸ˜† and I locked slowly from outside, but phutti kismat, my dad knocked to drink water I gave lame.excuses.saying... I forgot and locked it from outsideπŸ˜†
So yesterday I didn't watch i relied on lu after that I watched it😳
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

🀣
Avi ab main pakkaaa marjaungi
Hilarious oh god
I am laughing hard
🀣
Jo muh mein aaya woh bak diya oh Noo πŸ˜†
Tumhare dad ne kuch nahi bola

You laugh at my poor situation? πŸ˜† Its okay, no i was scolding Zubbu, so he was okay with it, he was laughing actually πŸ˜† but what mom did was like i'm still afraid to go near her, actually they dont restrict me from watching these stuff, but it is me who feel embarrassed, agar pehle se hi maa papa ke saath dekhti to i'm pretty sure i would be discussing things with my parents which i discuss with you guys, cool parents na? 😎
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Yaar after that for next episode... I asked my dad to sleep early, I gave medicine everything before show air's...πŸ˜† and I locked slowly from outside, but phutti kismat, my dad knocked to drink water I gave lame.excuses.saying... I forgot and locked it from outsideπŸ˜†
So yesterday I didn't watch i relied on lu after that I watched it😳

Hahahah 🀣
Madhu or kitna hassaogi aaj... 🀣
Or yeh me mazzaak nhi kr rhi... mujhay such may boht hussi aarhi hai