Love Station: Pyar ki kashti

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends, I'm all set for the love station and I believe you all are as well so let me start with the quick review moving into the love station❤️

Starting with Suraiya forgiving Nafeesa was delightful because I truly believe that Nafeesa has done her part of redemption to the best of her ability. It's new for us now to see this sweet lovely Suraiya but still it's a pleasure😃

Fahad not completely forgiving Nafeesa wasn't surprising either but him respecting Aaliya was beautiful😊

Shazia is really hell bent I believe now to remove to Nafeesa out of BV but I am sure that will not happen now when Aaliya is back.

Rehman chachu wanting to back was also another expected thing but the family wants him to go back with his own family and now let's see how does it happen or whether will it happen?

Zarina is upset with Aaliya for wanting to send her back with Rehman but it should not be issue as it's only two against Aaliya now while on the other hand Aaliya has all the loyal family members at her back and hubby by her side.

It was a great episode filled with the cue lovely romance of Zain & Aaliya❤️
Lets move on to the love station😃

Interesting Dal makhani😆
(Starts with Zain having the ingredients in place while Aaliya enters wanting to know what is the menu for lunch. Zain lets Aaliya know the menu and Aaliya notices how interesting ingredients he has gathered for Dal makhani. Zain very cutely replies "just like me"😳
Soon Aaliya points out the masoor dal which is not used for Dal makhani but as the usual Zain he asks her to let him do what he is doing or go into the "Bhaad"😆
Tries to the light the gas but could not so Aaliya helps him to do it and asks him "who asked you to become a hero" and here comes the best reply from Zain that he is doing all this so she could teach him how to prepare food while trying to make her understand filmy kitchen romance😃 Aaliya makes him come out of the romance mood and actually asks him to prove the challenge he has taken. Zain opens the cupboard and the flour falls on him...Aaliya cannot stop laughing so Zain takes the chance rubbing the flour on her cheeks.
Realising the ingredients needed for the dishes are not available in the kitchen , Zain leaves to arrange that while Aaliya arranges all the food prepared. )

Yeh cheating nahi hai...Pyar hai
(Zain comes back and sees how all the food has been prepared but he feels it is cheating and that is when Aaliya makes him see the reality that it's not cheating because any work of his is in share of being her work so if she completes it then how is it cheating? Instead it's love and unity. Zain is back to admiring her love and both end up sharing a lovely hug.)

Der sara pyar❤️
(On the dinning table Zain is asked about his dishes and poor guy is stuck but no worries as he has his MKZ beside him who messages him the ingredients in the dishes plus a lot of love. Zain answers everyone proudly😊 Everyone starts eating and our Zaya share the trend of cheers and then of course our romantic Zain holds his Aaliya's hand under the table...looking adorable
At the dargah both are tying the thread when they hear baba telling them about not to be close for next 7 days for their relationship's best. Aaliya teasingly asks Zain "now what about your tonight's plan"?😆 Zain replies "you are worried about tonight and I'm worried about the next 7 days".
Zain takes Baba's words seriously but Aaliya wants Zain to believe in "Allah" and nothing will go wrong.)

(As said it's been a wonderful episode and no complaints at all but all I would say other than what I have said is that Beintehaa is sticking to being unique generally we would accept Aaliya to be worried about baba's words instead it was Zain who fears losing Aaliya once again at all. Aaliya is worried about the night when it should have been Zain but it's all cute for us. )

Precap I am not sure but feel that maybe SR2 does happen and next morning Zain remembers it but then baba's words fear him and maybe we see Aaliya making him understand once again that nothing will go wrong. It's only a guess let's see tonight what beintehaa has in store but all I want is this SR2 to beat the 1st once then it will be all perfect for all of us😃

It's all for this post friends , looking forward to the feedbacks and love you all thank you❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kitchen scene was damn funny...
The way zain applied flour to aliya was so guttery...
Suri achi baan gayi...
It was awesome post...
Loved it dear
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome archana
An outstanding review yaar
Really kitchen scene was so cutie and lovely
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

Awesome archana

firdose momma aagayi
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous review and post
Yesterday episode was so nice 😳
Our lovely zaya are back 😳
Waiting for tonight episode 😛
Awww I am staring at pics 😆
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

firdose momma aagayi

Kya par saath mein update nahi layi 😭
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Kitchen scene was damn funny...
The way zain applied flour to aliya was so guttery...
Suri achi baan gayi...
It was awesome post...
Loved it dear

Completely agree with the comments on the episode and for sure the scene was guttery if we look at the close up😆
Thank you very much Priya😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Awesome archana

Thank you very much Phanka😃
very true regarding the kitchen romance it was cute and lovely 😳
oriyu24 thumbnail

Kya par saath mein update nahi layi😭

let's attack her
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Completely agree with the comments on the episode and for sure the scene was guttery if we look at the close up😆
Thank you very much Priya😊

u r wlcum