It was A Roller Costar Ride..ZaYa's Love Prevailed!!

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I wanted to write this up for a while now, but didn't get. So finally we are out of this dark tunnel. A tunnel that scared the hell out of us to begin with, and then left us heartbroken and extremely pissed off.

CVs have broken our trust many times and at the end we received nothing but disappointment. They could have taken any other route, but not what they have taken. They tried to send a religious message through the track, but I felt their approach was wrong. They were wrong in many ways. I don't want to get into the religious aspect of it or why, how, what actually happened. But yeah they definitely failed in doing so. It turned out to be a wrong projection and the audience received the wrong impression. Again things didn't go well with us, especially ZaYa fans, because our ZaYa land became a mess. So we were the ones to receive burn hands. And let's not forget how much the show suffered? I think it was a big lesson itself for the makers. Again I am not trying to judge anyone or playing the blame game. I just wanted to write my view and I am trying to keep it simple, which is in a way hard though.

Apart from that I felt they became successful in sending a social message, which is also part of our normal lives. Let me go by some characters...

If we go back to what Zain did, it was all out of anger, pain, anguish, betrayal, and guilt. After his father's death, his anger took the best of him and he took the first step towards the end of his happiness. He felt betrayed and cheated by his beloved wife. He couldn't accept the fact that the woman he loves the most actually turned out be like that. And to make it worse he didn't trust her, but trusted his mother blindly. There she was, all the time guilt tripping him and reminding him about his Dad's demise. So, the anger clouded his mind so bad that he couldn't think straight. Just like the anger took the best of him, his judgments weren't also his own. Of course he couldn't have hated Aaliya ever. Yet, he told him over and over that he hated her, but his heart knew better. Still to get rid of his guilt and make things right, Zain did the biggest mistake of his life by punishing his innocent wife. The least he knew that it would come back to him and engulf his soul in so much guilt and pain that he won't be able to face his own image. Ok he did what he did, but was he really happy? He was angry; he went ahead to sever his bond with her, he tried to inflict the same pain on her. Still each time he was inflicted with the same exact pain as he inflicted it on her. That's what anger does to people. It eats you up, breaks you apart and brings the worst out of you. Its aftermath is even deadlier than its spell over a person. And we all have seen what Zain went through and what it cost him to get his Aaliya back (from finding out the truth, nah even before that till their wedding...finally).

As for Suraiya I am not sure if she really hated Aaliya from the beginning. Though, it was evident that she definitely disliked Aaliya. We all are aware of the reason behind it. Nevertheless, over time her dislike turned into hatred for Aaliya. Whatever may the circumstances be, almost always she misunderstood Aaliya. And she made her mind that this girl can never be my daughter-in-law or the wife of my son. She became determined to throw away Aaliya out of their lives. Her hate for Aaliya overpowered her so much that she couldn't see her for the gem, Aaliya actually is. She indulged herself in all kinds of wrong deeds. She went as far as to make sure that Zain and Aaliya must not unite again. She didn't even flinch once thinking about the consequences that they might have to suffer in near future. It didn't once register to her that she was destroying her dear son's happiness with her own hands. Also the fact that her late husband loved his Bhanji dearly and he brought her to this house as their son's wife. He really did see a bright future ahead of Zain and Aaliya. However, Suraiya never understood it. Hatred is a cursed blade and she's been there for too long. Now for a change she wants make a difference. And I am happy about it. During Barkat track, we have seen her smooth side towards Aaliya. Well it didn't last long though, I guess because at that time she felt Aaliya did a favor by finding her lost long daughter. When that dream was over, her liking for Aaliya was also over. In fact, even before that she started behaving cold with Aaliya. But today I can say she wholeheartedly accepted Aaliya. I want her to remain that way. Aaliya lost her Mamu and Suraiya her husband. Not her mamu's love, but at least she can receive her Mami's love now. And Suraiya can find the same solace as her husband did once by embracing Aaliya as her own. So finally Suraiya realizes her mistakes and accepts she is guilty. It's nice to see Suraiya respecting her husband's decision and accepting her son's love. In the future I wish to see Aaliya and Suraiya's bond grow stronger...u know Mami-Bhanji bond.

Now Rehaan!! Well after everything happened, I actually didn't care if he turned negative or not. All I wanted for him to get out of the show or should I say "get the hell out of ZaYa's lives". Now I am glad he didn't turn negative, because it's like a tale of every other story. Just like the previous track, its end would have been a repeated one too. Now definitely Rehaan wasn't so Mahaan as the CVs depicted him to be. They tried their best to fit him in the story from the very beginning. I am glad it wasn't like that; he also had a grey shade. I am not sure what went wrong between Rehaan and his wife Rida, because I still have to watch the episode(s). Nevertheless, I have seen his creepy side and trust me it was better than his Mahaan side. The last thing he did was really unacceptable. He literally planned to kill Aaliya, juat so Zain could understand the pain that he went through once. He thought Zain and Aaliya mocked his love for Rida. They proved him to be the culprit when it is actually Suraiya. He received the blame for her death when he actually loved her dearly. He clearly made it out that Zain and Aaliya disrespected his love, when they had no intentions as such. So he went to avenge his love. And what he did, it came to bite him back. And at last Zain became the savior, who saved his daughter Zara. So again it's comes back to hate and revenge thing. Though, I am happy his chapter is over for good.

Nafisa did pretty much the same thing. Her hatred and desire of getting revenge brought her, where she is now. I don't blame her completely because being in her shoes won't be pleasant for any of us. Nevertheless, what she did to ZaYa is completely unforgiveable. She pretty much enjoyed it when Aaliya got pushed around by her husband and the whole Abdullah Khandan. Later, she accepted her mistake, but again acted selfish by hiding the truth. Nevertheless, she is out with it. It seems she really did have a change of heart. Still, her life won't be any easier now. Yet, she should count herself lucky because ZaYa are people with good heart. Otherwise, her days could have been much worse that what it is today. And there has to be a reason she is still residing in BV. I guess Shazia's days are also near as she has just joined force with Zarina. Now it's time for Zarina to put forth her plan and we see it's coming next. I won't say much about Zarina or Shazia. Let them play it onscreen. I always wished for the CVs to make good use of Rehmaan Chacha's character and am still counting on it.

Now lastly, Aaliya's anger was truly justified post leap. More than being angry with Zain, you could tell she was hurt. And it played out well, the whole redemption track. At that time Aaliya's love for Zain won and today after their official reunion (wedding) I must say Zain and Aaliya's love truly prevailed. At last, Aaliya returned her home (BV) as Zain's Dulhan. She left the BV holding her head high and she retuned back home with all the respect from her husband and mother-in-law. Not only others, but her mother-in-law also acknowledges her as Zain's wife and the daughter-in-law of BV. What else could have been better than this?? And I loved how they played Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohababtein and along with that we got to see Mamu's flashback during ZaYa's first wedding. Oh how I wish they could give us a scene, where Zain and Aaliya go to Mamu's graveyard and Zain again talk to his father just like he used to do after Aaliya left him. I want them to tell Mamu that they are together just like he wished for them to be.

Definitely I loved yesterday's episode. Yeah I know we didn't see their Nikaah, but nothing could be better than Zain and Aaliya's reunion. Also I don't want to dwell over the past, but just wanted to mention that anger, hate and vengeance go around a circle and have always played their roles in BI. Yeah the aspects were different every time though. Now I am happy that the previous chapter is closed. And we started a fresh with Zain and Aaliya's remarriage. Now what happened was the past, let's live in the present and wish for a better future. I don't mind any track as long as Zain and Aaliya are together. I heard about the double role track. I say bring it on because I know my ZaYa will stay strong.

Forgive my typos and mistakes...wrote in a hurry!!

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
PS: I read the article...are they going separate Zain and Aaliya again!!😡 Morons I don't want any 3rd or 4th angle again. Why the hell he needs to take Zain's place?? I don't care if it's for the sake of this new track. Yeah he is Harshad (at least gives me a little safe feeling) but not Zain!! I I just hope Zain doesn't get involve in a new mess while this guy Rocket Khan (I am starting to hate Khans) continues his own. What are the CVs thinking?? Still I won't lose my cool until no harm come to ZaYa...will try my best. Let's see how they play it out first. Let ZaYa be together plz!! For now I am gonna enjoy my ZaYalicious moments and not let anything spoil it.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
Everything is true
I don't want any one replacing my Zain not even rocket khan who is still harshad but no how can anyone replace Zain
Yeah even I am starting to hate Khans now
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Awesome post

Everything is true
I don't want any one replacing my Zain not even rocket khan who is still harshad but no how can anyone replace Zain
Yeah even I am starting to hate Khans now

Hey I know where u are coming from. I feel the same. But think that way. He is Harshad and not anyone else. I know it's crazy cause we want Zain to be Harshad and Harshad to be Zain only.

Also I am not a fan of double roles really. Still let's wait for them to play it out onscreen. For now only enjoy ZaYa moments. We got them after a long time. Don't let any thoughts spoil it. ZaYa stayed strong till now and they will Insha'Allah.
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Hey I know where u are coming from. I feel the same. But think that way. He is Harshad and not anyone else. I know it's crazy cause we want Zain to be Harshad and Harshad to be Zain only.

Also I am not a fan of double roles really. Still let's wait for them to play it out onscreen. For now only enjoy ZaYa moments. We got them after a long time. Don't let any thoughts spoil it. ZaYa stayed strong till now and they will Insha'Allah.

yeah but I cannot think Aaliya with someone else though that character is being played by harshad only
Neither me I am also not a fan of double roles
But I completely understand ur pov
Yeah time for us to rejoice Zaya moments
Aage jo hoga dekha jayega
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

yeah but I cannot think Aaliya with someone else though that character is being played by harshad only

Neither me I am also not a fan of double roles
But I completely understand ur pov
Yeah time for us to rejoice Zaya moments
Aage jo hoga dekha jayega

we all r actually because it's always ZaYa for us
exactly...let's enjoy it for the time being
the show needs our support
we will see to it when the time comes
btw I still can't believe we r not over with the surname Khan..it's quite amusing😆

Ana_rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

we all r actually because it's always ZaYa for us
exactly...let's enjoy it for the time being
btw I can't still believe we r not over with the surname Khan..it's quite funny😆

yeah let's enjoy
😆
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
zooombie thumbnail
lmaooo I just hope Rocket Khan and Rehaan Khan aren't brothers...wild thought I know. Lol trying to be funny. Don't take me seriously 🤣

PS: jokes apart, I will be pissed!!😡
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OUTSTANDING POST👏
you have said it all.
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post appi u said it all👏
I don't want my Zain to be replaced by any rocket