Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Zainab trps were the same stable
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Better book your spot in the ICU from now! I don't think there'd be single coherent soul left if we do get steaming SR 😆

Especially if it's hotter than the last one! 🤪 ☺️

But I don't think we'll get one anytime soon, since Mr. Rocket's making his entry next week...maybe when ZaYa reunite after that?? 😆
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@manny...according to the timeline they've been using those sheets for about a year and a half now...I think🤔
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@manny...according to the timeline they've been using those sheets for about a year and a half now...I think🤔

OMGG i was about to say something LMFAOOO🤣🤣
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
@Sruthi...Yeah I'm guessing the same...we'll probably get one mid November or something! Btw did you see the article that Hinna posted on the main forum? There's a bit in there that's making me a bit leery...
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

OMGG i was about to say something LMFAOOO🤣🤣

Do I wanna hear it? 😳
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Why they be so perfect man! ☺️
manny136 thumbnail
@sumaiya u mean rocket boy being suris son lol gosh no lol
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Sruthi...Yeah I'm guessing the same...we'll probably get one mid November or something! Btw did you see the article that Hinna posted on the main forum? There's a bit in there that's making me a bit leery...

This part?

She makes Zain undergo an accident to kill him, but he gets saved by some people. Zarina brings his lookalike at home and asks him to get all the property, which they can divide. Zain's lookalike Rocket Khan (RK), a con artist with a differential behavior makes Aaliya doubt on him. Zarina covers up for him and Aaliya starts staying with him. Rocket tries to make everyone believe he is Zain with his well polished art to betray. Will Zain die or be back and throw out his lookalike? Will RK turn out to be Surayya's other son?

Zain isn't going to die...he'll definitely be back to throw his lookalike away. It's ZaYa's story, they can't just kill one half of it...

The son part just sounds like a speculation, tbh...let's see how the CV's take it from here. Hopefully it won't damage the show again. :/
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Just noticed aliya has mehndi on her arms as well lol