Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And this is a prime example of this show having cliches but portraying ina unique way. How many shows have these baba's having superstitions about the lead couple, and they get scared and what not. Its very cliched, seen it alot. BUT in Bi, we have the FL being super chill and bold and the ML scared to death because he doesnt want to loose her again! Now thats something i havent actually seen
This is why this double role track, despite it sounding super cliched, im sure will be portrayed in a unique way! And im positive we will enjoy it
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Finished watching the episode! First half was super boring! 🥱

The ZaYa parts though ☺️ How do they do it?? That whole kiss scene was super hot! and the look on their faces ☺️

The way they slept was hot too! How on Earth do they make simple things look steaming?!

Poor Zain though Why can't this guy get a moment's peace?? He's been through Hell and back yet STILL continues to suffer...I love how Aaliya's trying to calm him down though...Yet can understand his predicament at the same time😭
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LMFAOOO he ran away!! He freaking ran away!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
musicxolover thumbnail
"Bhuddhu ho tum, bhuddhu!" LOL Aaliya! 😆

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Sruthi...OMG the way he ran was hilarious! It was as if the hounds of hell were after him!! 🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Hey, is that a new version of Ishq Dua?

It was but I loved it! It feels so good to hear the original BI music again
manny136 thumbnail
it reminded me of the ek hug to baanta hai moment lol
musicxolover thumbnail
The episode was really boring in the beginning, but that changed pretty soon right when ZaYa showed up! How do they make such simple scenes look so sensual and hot?! ☺️ I've never seen anything like that before...ZaYa's literally the only couple who can be hot in a second and adorable in the next! Sighh, them BI feels <3 <3

Poor Zain, it's so cute yet so sad how he's so worried about coming near Aaliya...like, this is the guy who never leaves a chance to touch her...even when he hated her he was always close to her somehow. The guy looked like he was gonna cry when he saw those pillows scattered on the floor, such a cutie! *Pulls his cheeks* And I love the way Aaliya keeps trying to manaofy him, so cuteee! *Pulls her cheeks too* 😆
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL its like the first half didnt even exist for me. Dont even remember it. The second half defs made up for the episode, most certainly the best in the week! I just loved it so much! <3 I still have no idea how Harshika manage to create such magic onscreen. I mean their chemistry is amazing, but it seems to be getting better and hotter each time and i didnt even know that was possible! LOL
musicxolover thumbnail
As for the double role track, I say bring it on...like Anku said, BI might use cliched tracks but their way of handling them is totally different and unique. Who knows, I might even end up liking this track...

The best part is that the focus is still on Harshika, thank God they didn't bring in another cameo! The other good thing is that Aaliya will be able to tell that this Rocket guy isn't her Zain in a heartbeat...so I'm not worried about that either...
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago