Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Hi Zainab! 🤗

Loved the review as usual! Right there with you on the fangirling moments! 😆

The episode was awesome...at least the ZaYa moments were anyway...Man I've missed this carefree and happy go lucky couple for a while now and it was great seeing them in full form!
These guys are just so beautiful to watch, whether they're romancing, arguing or just being plain silly...Every scene of theirs is a treat!

Poor Zain trying his level best to cook but ends up making a mess of everything LOL! The guy's just too adorable for words! I love how he never misses a chance to romance his MEZ whatever the situation! That whole rubbing his flour caked cheek with hers was ahem ahem! 😳 His grip was so tight on the back of her head...had me thinking all sorts! 😛☺️

LOL Zain REALLY doesn't have clue when it comes to cooking😆
He was so stuck at the table poor lad! His Aaliya is there though how can she ever let him fail in anything? After all no matter how corny it may sound they are two halves of a whole and have made a promise to always stand by one another...

The whole hand holding with their fingers intertwined screamed HOT! So much innuendo in that one action!!☺️

The whole baba thing was just a turnoff tbh...I was surprised Zain even paid heed to it in the first place...Who can blame the poor guy though😭...after so many hurdles and such a long wait he finally has Aaliya back in his life he just doesn't want to risk losing her ever again!

The look on his face and his words were so heartbreaking though...The fear of losing Aaliya is SO going to haunt him these 7 days...he'll distance himself from her if that means she remains with him...I can't even imagine the struggles he's going to endure for that

Hey Sumaiya!🤗

LOLLL Thank You!!<3

I was so content and all smiley to see that side of them again man, after such an exaggerated time! I love their carefree side man, their childish sides, where they laugh so openly not at all caring about all the conflicts outside.

When Aaliyah corrected him for the daal "yeh masoor ki daal hai buddhu" and he was like im going to make it from this LOL that was so cute man!

That was so cute the flour scene, LOL the way Aaliyah was dying and Zain just so ever politely taps her and attacks her😆 that was so sexy and cute and when she was trying to clean him he tries kissing her LOL, they are such cuties!LMAOOO I had kind of thoughts LMAOO 🤣

That hand holding sequence meant a lot for me honestly, at first she rebelled, than she hesitated, that she agreed and showered him with her love and I feel like atm that truly described Aaliyah as person, shes always conscious first but than when she knows it safe she lets herself loose. If that made sense😳

Honestly, they could have let the man breathe, hes already so scarred and scared like a tiny baby of loosing her, hasnt he gone through enough? Man idk what it is but i cant see Zain cry it freakin hurts me so much. UGH damn you cvs.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiansrock7

Zainab it feels so great to read your reviews again after like ages. First of all, can't explain how happy I am to be back to my beloved forum!!!!!!🤗 It was depressing viewing the posts and seeing negativity and dark light. Can't remember when was the last time I posted something here. Although there are many other forums I am part of, BI will always remain special. I made some great friends and acquaintances here and saw that some of them had stopped watching regularly. They joined me on other forums.

Anyway back to discussing about the episode, it was awesome and reminded me of the old days. Naughty Zain how cute was he looking in the apron. Hmm what a great way to make use of his time while she is cleaning him 😉 and the hand holding I can totally understand Zain's dilemma of not losing Aliya again and the baba's words are haunting him. While she doesn't freak out about the superstitions, I am sure she will assure him there is nothing to worry. Like Anku said they better show the SR2 if it actually happened.

Read the article though about Harshad's double role not sure what to think about it. I have mixed opinions because it already happened in one of my fav show (doesn't air anymore) on the same channel. Honestly I didn't like how the track was executed even though the actor was fantastic. So I really hope they won't show a similar storyline. On the other hand my fangirling mind is ecstatic to see two Harshad's 😳 with Pree.

Anyways thank you cvs for bringing our show back because we can't bear letting go of our baby that gave us ZaYa and HarshIka.👏 Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode so many predictions running through my mind now. So in need of a promo right now.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I missed ya!🤗Welcome Back Love! LOL perfect timing, this place was getting haunted intensely day by day the devious dark tunnel by our beloved producer Farhan sir. But so glad that we are finally out of it.

Same here! So content to finally see them carefree and enjoying themselves so openly and peacefully after so long man, they finally could seek comfort in each others presence without the intrusion and commentary of others.

Zain was incredibly cute today and Aaliyah i love her laugh she was laughing so happily, man i missed them like this. I agree it would make sense if they showed the SR2 happen cause the FBS are horrible to show making us think that the second sr happened.

Ooh thats nice way of putting it, two harshus with Pree😆 but i still love my Zain only man! i want this track long done and over with, i really hope its not elongated much, i really want a HM track but i doubt we will ever get one.

Definitely finally getting that BI feel back day by day and i hope it continues. LOL so many predictions yet not one of them ever come true😆#LifeOfABIFan
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Girll i literally have nothing to add because you covered all my fangirling moments too LMAO!

But yes, so refreshing to see the old ZaYa back! Tbh, when the HN track was going on i had my doubts if the old BI would really be able to return. I didnt doubt ZaYa's love or their chemistry but that general charm of the show that had been lost, i wondered if it cld ever really come back! But i was wrong and sure did, i am so so glad!

Their hand hold under the table had to be the hottest! I love it when they hold hands like that <33

Have you read the article abt the double role thing and the stroyline of it? Its damn cliched but for now im keeping an open mine. Atleast its still Harshika in one frame and no cameo or actress opposite Harshad! Could have been a lot worse! And i am sure Aliya will figure it out soon enough!

I dont blame Zain for reacting to the Baba's words the way he did. They have just been through hell and back, and to risk losing her again would literally kill him! I also really like what Aliya said about it though, i could really relate with that and so glad she was different from other FLs who freak out over superstitions! Yayy for unique FL! :D

I have nooo idea what that precap was about, but i am curious! I have a feeling its sr2, BUT my main concern is that they better actually show it! Rather than them jsut waking up the next day! I would be so pissed! Either that, or they got intimate OR its a nightmare and Zain just got freaked out!

LMAO what can I Say? Great Minds think alike.😆 I am so glad it is finally coming back gradually, and i really hope this track does wonders for it instead.

That was so incredibly sexy, i totally always wanted such a scene man i hope we get more like that. i love secret romance it makes more fun to watch😆

that is true Ankey, no cameo, its better to have two harshus with pree instead of a another man please not another Rehan Khan phase.

Honestly they could have let the man breathe at least, he already suffered so much, he was as a matter of fact, that suffered the most, yet he cant even enjoy a day in peace. Honestly i kinda expected that from her, cause if she agreed with Zain in that sense than it would be a bit paradoxical to her character.

LOLL no one knows what its about but man all i know i got very upset seeing Zain so upset, thats not even fair. i better get a SR to cover the upset Zain again.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Pshh my fangirling moments are always continuous😆 something I missed doing incredibly myself!

Definitely, it was such a good light hearted change to see them back to their normal avatars Zain being foolish and Aaliyah laughing at him. Man it was so cute when he taped her shoulder, she turned around and he rubbed his cheek against her that was so incredibly cute man!

Honestly, i loved the way Aaliyahs thinking went for when a person believes that much in God they would normally believe that nothing bad would happen, and as Zain is always all over the place so yea.

That is a very good point, LOL but the precap was so weird, bechara Zain sweating over what an SR2, so are we going to see it yea probably not😆.

I mean it would be interesting seeing Harshu do such but than again i love my original ZAin

Haha, so true! You have always found something to fan girl about but only you went on a strike and never made a review until Farhan came out of his dark tunnel

It felt so good to see the old BI charm and music, you can tell Harshad and Preetika had so much fun in the kitchen scenes.

Low expectations girl, I expect nothing and I am keeping it that way! Poor guy, first show where you wonder did the female lead get bold enough to seduce her hubby?? 😆

Well we are getting a double role track but lets see how things play out, in BI nothing ever drags and given the whole 7 day thing I believe this will be yet another ten day track playing out where Zarina tries to strike, temporarily succeeds only to be defeated by ZaYa. ZaYa are onto her and Aaliya would surely recognize her husband.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post again...*staring at the pics for some time*.
The words you use I have to keep a dictionary by my side now...😆...

It's nice to see ZAYA back like the old days...ZAIN well I have no words for him...he was so damn cute in that flour scene...ALIYA's laugh...went awww...

And the under the table romance...god...I kept staring at ZAIN only...😆

PRECAP...no comments let's see...but ya I think no...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving this extra cautious extra protective Zain and the role reversal Aaliya whose all the more daring and bold ❤️
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The episode sounds fab and Zayalicious!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It is.. you can skip the first 10 mins though.. That has Fahad Nafeesa scene and some family drama after which plotting of Shazia and Zarina.. Lol both ready to double cross each other 😆
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
How was the episode? Please please please don't tell me they had the SR 😵
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm dying reading the LU's!! 🤣 (Yayy, I finished my hw early :D)
Can I just pull ZaYa's cheeks, they're so adorable! 😆 LOL Phattu Zain and Sherni Aaliya, what a role reversal!!