Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

And this is a prime example of this show having cliches but portraying ina unique way. How many shows have these baba's having superstitions about the lead couple, and they get scared and what not. Its very cliched, seen it alot. BUT in Bi, we have the FL being super chill and bold and the ML scared to death because he doesnt want to loose her again! Now thats something i havent actually seen

This is why this double role track, despite it sounding super cliched, im sure will be portrayed in a unique way! And im positive we will enjoy it

I love the CVs for how they've written Aaliya, this is what you call realistic not the whole oh lets make her shy, mahaan and an absolute annoyance! Here you have a happy go lucky girl, who is a fighter, believer and daring!

Poor Zain, I feel so bad for him it looked like he was about to cry because he fears losing her that much. Say what you will about the tracks we've had in BI but one cannot deny the love ZaYa share is pure and unconditional. They would literally do anything for each other.

We just need to keep an open mind going into the double role track, CVs deserve a chance here. If we keep complaining about everything then what will there be left to show? Cliched does not mean a track cannot work.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I love the CVs for how they've written Aaliya, this is what you call realistic not the whole oh lets make her shy, mahaan and an absolute annoyance! Here you have a happy go lucky girl, who is a fighter, believer and daring!

Poor Zain, I feel so bad for him it looked like he was about to cry because he fears losing her that much. Say what you will about the tracks we've had in BI but one cannot deny the love ZaYa share is pure and unconditional. They would literally do anything for each other.

We just need to keep an open mind going into the double role track, CVs deserve a chance here. If we keep complaining about everything then what will there be left to show? Cliched does not mean a track cannot work.

Aliya is honestly my all time fav character. It just makes me so happy to finally see indian women being represented in a more realistic way!
Because truth be told, india women, or women in general are really not that mahaan or selfless, or shy with their husbands either. If anything they want it just as bad LOL and here Aliya represents the real side of girls/women and i love it!!

I feel bad for Zain too. The poor guy genuinely looks SO scared! And i dont blame him after the hell they went through! It sucks that again something is going to happen to him

Im looking ofrward to the track. Im sure they are going to try and bring a comic element to the whole thing as well which will hopefully keep the lightheartedness
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I didnt see it lol πŸ˜•

I thought it was my imagination when both you and Sruthi said you didn't see it...I went back and watched it again lol...it's definitely there...they must have done retakes though so in some shots it's there and in others it isn't πŸ˜†...After the first kiss there's a definite mark but not after the second
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Episode was hilarious. It was so much fun to watch. The way he said bazar nahi data tumhe such ho iata toh DAMN that was the moment I expected a hug too but whatever. He probably thought it happened bcoz of kiss 🀣Jokes apart it was hell of a moment. For me it was better than kiss πŸ˜† The kiss was magical mahn it was I can't find an appropriate wordπŸ˜† Then that cuddling scene that was so damn cute. The way he ran away was so funny πŸ˜† So the precap looks interesting as they are making a big deal of a really ridiculous thing, which makes sense as Zain doesn't want to lose Aliya again as most of u said. I loved the role reversal here. This scene reminded me of Holi when Aliya was in Zain's state. Coming to the precap looks like Rocket is gonna be introduced soon and will relate back to this track in some way. probably Aliya will get suspicious bcoz Rocket won't know about this thing or if he tried to come close to Aliya, Aliya will suspect him. But overall episode was awesome. I wish they could show us more of such episodes and then introduce new track. And loved to hear mamu ki bhanji and kit kit again.
Edited by -Aashima- - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

LOL its like the first half didnt even exist for me. Dont even remember it. The second half defs made up for the episode, most certainly the best in the week! I just loved it so much! <3 I still have no idea how Harshika manage to create such magic onscreen. I mean their chemistry is amazing, but it seems to be getting better and hotter each time and i didnt even know that was possible! LOL

Haha same here! The first half is a complete blur to me but the second half, its like I have it memorized! πŸ˜†

Couldn't agree more, these two are just amazing!! Such naturals, you forget this is a show or that they are acting. I just love it!! ZaYa are the best, most unique and most sensuous!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I thought it was my imagination when both you and Sruthi said you didn't see it...I went back and watched it again lol...it's definitely there...they must have done retakes though so in some shots it's there and in others it isn't πŸ˜†...After the first kiss there's a definite mark but not after the second

I saw the mark when I was watching the episode on TV. It was definitely there, it disappeared later but there was a mark!

Originally posted by: manny136

I dont think they would compromise aliyas character like tht esp zaya n their pak love. If rocket boy has any honor he probably will be focused on the money n wont do anything to aliya. As for aliya doubting him even during the barkat case she would get an excuse but the doubt remained somdetective aliya wont rest.

Agreed, I don't think they will do that to her character, they've had chances to taint both her and Zain but did not. I don't think Rocket will cross any lines with Aaliya but he will surely do or say things that make her suspicious. They cannot have Aaliya be around this guy and not notice there are things that are different about him in comparison to Zain. Aaliya knows Zain better than he knows himself, for her not to recognize her husband is completely out of character.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Um...actually, I'm not worried about this part. Because once she starts staying with him, her suspicions will grow more...Zarina covering up for Zain might not convince her. She'll definitely figure out that something is amiss soon. If she does share the bed, then that won't be like her...but I'm sure she won't. Or maybe Rocket might make an excuse and sleep on the couch.

Omg, why did they name him Rocket of all the things...it sounds ridiculous!!

This! I totally agree here, its only if Aaliya spends time with Rocket that she will realize something is up

About the name, tell me about it! There are so many names out there and you go for Rocket, satyanash!!

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think i spotted the mark LOL it was after the second kiss when he turns around cuz Nafeesa and Fahad show up LOL
Ahhh still cant get over the episode <3
manny136 thumbnail

I think i spotted the mark LOL it was after the second kiss when he turns around cuz Nafeesa and Fahad show up LOL

lol really was it then coz i thought i saw a little when she kissed him the first time but it got hidden coz her face was next to his when she started talking about living in the moment lol yeah the epi was wow i've already seen it on tv twice and once online again today well only their parts lol
manny136 thumbnail
Fuze articles
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/harshad-arora-eight-reasons-stands-zain-abdullah-beintehaa/

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-meet-chameleons-show/
mandy0310 thumbnail

Haha yes! I noticed the mark after I watched the episode on TV.

I can't either, I've been watching on repeat non stop! I love this episode