Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@manny...that and the fact that Aaliya doubts him but Zarina covers for him and she starts staying with him
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

This part?

She makes Zain undergo an accident to kill him, but he gets saved by some people. Zarina brings his lookalike at home and asks him to get all the property, which they can divide. Zain's lookalike Rocket Khan (RK), a con artist with a differential behavior makes Aaliya doubt on him. Zarina covers up for him and Aaliya starts staying with him. Rocket tries to make everyone believe he is Zain with his well polished art to betray. Will Zain die or be back and throw out his lookalike? Will RK turn out to be Surayya's other son?

Zain isn't going to die...he'll definitely be back to throw his lookalike away. It's ZaYa's story, they can't just kill one half of it...

The son part just sounds like a speculation, tbh...let's see how the CV's take it from here. Hopefully it won't damage the show again. :/

More than that it's the part where it says Aaliya starts staying with him...I REALLY hope she continues to be suspicious and refuses to share the bed...
manny136 thumbnail
I dont think they would compromise aliyas character like tht esp zaya n their pak love. If rocket boy has any honor he probably will be focused on the money n wont do anything to aliya. As for aliya doubting him even during the barkat case she would get an excuse but the doubt remained somdetective aliya wont rest.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zarina might be able to cover up initially, but tbh once Aliya has a doubt, she will always be suspicious. Like if this rocket is able to act like Zain then intially Aliya might be confused, but still, she will have her doubts. And for all you know Rocket might be positive and may make some excuse not to sleep in the same bed or something
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
I guess you guys are right...Aaliya's smart I'm sure she'll figure out something's amiss even if Zarina DOES cover it up..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

More than that it's the part where it says Aaliya starts staying with him...I REALLY hope she continues to be suspicious and refuses to share the bed...

Um...actually, I'm not worried about this part. Because once she starts staying with him, her suspicions will grow more...Zarina covering up for Zain might not convince her. She'll definitely figure out that something is amiss soon. If she does share the bed, then that won't be like her...but I'm sure she won't. Or maybe Rocket might make an excuse and sleep on the couch.

Omg, why did they name him Rocket of all the things...it sounds ridiculous!!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
@Sruthi...Chihuahua! 😳

Word Count: 1

musicxolover thumbnail
See, there are already two main ways that can make Aaliya suspicious:

a) The inability to say "sa."
b) And the fact that he's a Hindu...

But he's a conman, so he could probably fake being a Muslim easily... 🤔
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Sruthi...Chihuahua! 😳

Don't put that picture in my head again. 😆

Look, he's already got his nickname!! :P
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Don't put that picture in my head again. 😆

Look, he's already got his nickname!! :P

LOL couldn't help it! That's the ONLY image that comes to mind with that ridiculous name 😆

I'm quite sure now that Aaliya will figure it out and will probably bide her time...I mean the guy doesn't know how Zain acts unless he's been observing him from before which I doubt...

Btw did you notice the lipstick mark on Zain's face after the kiss? 😳 It was gone in the next shot though 😆