My Diwali ZAYA Treat :D

DK11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys!! πŸ€—
I'm super excited πŸ˜› as here in the UK its that time of the year again when the clocks will go back an hour! which means for me I can read about BI's episodes one hour earlier πŸ˜ƒ haha..lol i might sound crazy but its exciting..lol I'm at university atm so I am studying way from home..so i can't watch BI on TV so I'm just excited I will be able to watch BI an hour early everyday on the net! lol That's my Diwali treat πŸ˜‰

Cos we go one more hour behind, India is one more hour ahead of us so that's why I am excited lol..when i come home I won't have to wait sooo long for BI 😳

Lol are there any other UK fans that are as excited?? or am I just completely crazzzyyyπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Edited by DK11 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, you are lucky I envy UK fans because they get to watch the show at 10PM but where I live it does not air until 11PM. I hope BI gets back its old time slot but until then I watch the episodes online because I do not have the patience to wait until 11PM here in Canada I would go nuts!
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me too! I'm excited that clocks are going an hour back.. But I'm impatient so I watch it online first and then catch it on TV at 10 πŸ˜†
asaps thumbnail
my brother is in uk he is also studying there but is not so fond of daily soaps.
clover1231 thumbnail
well i dont live in uk but i live in saudi arabia and here on net from 9;15 only we can start watching beinteha before it was 6;45 or 6;30 but now also atleast its not 11 or else my mom would not have allowed same like u
DK11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Aww, you are lucky I envy UK fans because they get to watch the show at 10PM but where I live it does not air until 11PM. I hope BI gets back its old time slot but until then I watch the episodes online because I do not have the patience to wait until 11PM here in Canada I would go nuts!

I knoo!! I really hope that it gets its old slot back! that time was perfect!! πŸ˜‰ I kno right lol you're like me πŸ˜† i'd go nuts too! πŸ˜›
Edited by DK11 - 9 years ago
DK11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiiya

Me too! I'm excited that clocks are going an hour back.. But I'm impatient so I watch it online first and then catch it on TV at 10 πŸ˜†

I kno so excited lol we get an extra hour of sleep too!!! πŸ₯³ hahahaπŸ˜† lol yh i used to do that too watch it on the net then watch it on tv too 😳 its always better on tv πŸ˜‰ lol Even thou i was born in this country i still get confused about the clocks twice a year! lol are we going forward or backwards lol i always ask my mum and google πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DK11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asaps

my brother is in uk he is also studying there but is not so fond of daily soaps.

Ahh!! that's a shame! Imagine if he was you and your bro BI fans 😳 that would be cool πŸ˜ƒ
DK11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: clover1231

well i dont live in uk but i live in saudi arabia and here on net from 9;15 only we can start watching beinteha before it was 6;45 or 6;30 but now also atleast its not 11 or else my mom would not have allowed same like u

Yh before i used to watch it then..but they change the timings!! its a pain. 9.15 is quite a change from 6! 😡 its annoying man! But yh at least you don't have to wait till 11! lol lets look at the brighter side πŸ˜‰ nd Zaya are getting funny/romantic scenes back too 😳
asaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: DK11

Ahh!! that's a shame! Imagine if he was you and your bro BI fans😳that would be coolπŸ˜ƒ

I know, I mean whenever I talk about zaya he starts teasing me.