|ZaYa OS ~ The Wedding Night| (23/10/14)

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys! So here's another OS! I was supposed to post it yesterday but i got lazy at around the last 50 words so yeah πŸ˜†. So basically, the title is what the OS is, its just a continuation like from yesterday's epi. This is OS a lil something from my side for Diwali and the reunion celebration. Happy Diwali peepz! Hope u guys like the OS! :

TheWedding Night

Zain cuddled down beside Aaliya on the bed. Aaliya's lips stretched into a sleepy smile as Zain nuzzled his nose into her shoulders. He pulled her closer to his chest, trapping her in his arms completely. "Zain, stop it. You're squeezing me.", she mumbled, trying to elbow him away. Zain rolled his eyes, loosening his grasp on her. "You're sleeping?", he asked. "No, I'm trying to catch ghosts.", she snapped back, "What does it look like, Zain?" "All I see is a super gorgeous woman, who happens to be my wife, trying to sleep on her wedding night." A smile tugged at the corner of her lips. She sat up straight, "What do you want me to do then?" Zain pulled up, next to her. "What do you think?", Zain asked, a smug look plastered onto his face. A deep crimson red rushed into her cheeks. "I didn't know Aaliya Zain Abdullah could do that, as well.", Zain teased, running his fingers over her colored cheeks. Aaliya swatted his arm away, playfully, laughing to herself. She looked like an angel when she laughed, not that she already didn't, but just a tad bit more. Zain found himself drowning in her eyes, for the millionth time that day. He simply couldn't get over how beautiful she was, inside and out. "What?", she asked. "What what?" "Why are you staring at me?" "I've got the right to stare at my wife, you know." Aaliya smiled. She shifted closer to him, snuggling into his chest. "I missed you.", she sniffled. "I missed you more.", he declared, wrapping his arms around her petite waist. Aaliya punched him in his gut. "Oww! Woah tiger, what was that for?"

"I missed you way more!"

"And how do you know that?"

"And how do you know I didn't?"

"I don't know. I missed you more. End of conversation!"

"I end the conversation! And I missed you more!"

Zain groaned, "Aaliya!" "I know my name." Zain rolled his eyes, "Ok fine! Quit it now! We both missed each other and we both-"

"But I still missed you more."

"Aaliya, quit it!"

"I missed you more."

"Aal-"

"I know my name-no wait, it's actually supposed to be Mallika-e-Zain, so you got that wrong as well and I still missed you more."

Zain smiled for a second, then he remembered they were still in an argument, "Hold up, how come-"

"I missed you more."

"When did you become so annoying, Aal - Mallika-e-Zain?"

"When you live with a husband who's an ace at annoying, you just tend to pick up a few qualities too. A little too obvious, that is."

Zain glared at her, "You-"

"I missed-"

"Fine, ok! I got the point! You missed me more. There, happy?" Aaliya grinned at him. "But I only said that, so you would shut up and stop saying the same thing over and over again." Aaliya glowered at him, throwing a punch in on his gut, again. "Ouch! Aaliya, stop it! Man what happened to you over the year? You seem to have developed an unfortunate passion for violence. For the worse, of course." "Yeah well, don't mess with me then." "Right.", Zain crawled away to the edge of the bed in mock fear. Aaliya shook her head, smiling. "Come here, you.", Zain crawled back to her, engulfing her in his arms, again. Aaliya was happy enough to snuggle down. "I love you.", Zain whispered into her ear, his lips brushing over her ear, slightly, sending a jolt of electricity down her spine. "I love you, too.", she said, pecking him on his cheek. Zain flopped onto his back, pulling Aaliya down along with him. He fingered her lips, gently, "So?" Aaliya stared at him, "What?" "Come on." Aaliya knitted her eyebrows, as she she looked around, puzzled. "Where?", she asked, innocently. Zain internally face palmed himself. It was their first night and Aaliya spoke like no one had told her that first nights were special for a reason. "It's our first night, dimwit. Well second, logically, but you know what I mean. Yeah anyways, come on." Aaliya's eyebrows remained knitted up in bewilderment. Zain groaned, rolling sideways. "Oh.", Aaliya found herself blushing again. Zain turned back to face her. "Finally.", he said, a lop sided smile appearing on his face. Aaliya looked around frantically, searching for an excuse. "Umm...Zain I'm really tired." Zain raised an eyebrow, "Why do all you women say that?" "Excuse me mister, what exactly do you mean by all you women?", Aaliya snapped, fiercely. Zain stared at her, perplexed for a moment. "Oh wait, what? No! That's not what I meant! It comes in movies and all that.", Zain explained, hastily. "You watch movies like that?!", Aaliya asked, disgusted. "No! I mean, yeah, but no! Not those! meant normal ones!" Aaliya eyed him suspiciously. "Come on, Aaliya, seriously?" Aaliya held onto her expression for a moment, before giving in, bursting into splits of laughter, "Look at your face, Zain! That's not what I meant! No, I mean yes! Wait, what? Zain you're just so adorable!" She tugged at his cheeks, as Zain made an annoyed face at her. Right, the last thing he wanted was his wife treating him like a puppy on their first night. He caught her off guard, as he pulled her close to him, tilting his head forward, aiming straight for her lips. "Zain, you cheater!", Aaliya pummeled her fists on his chest, trying desperately to get away. Instead, Zain caught hold of her wrist, enclosing her fist in his palms. He leaned in kissed it gently. Aaliya smiled at him, dang, she was supposed to be annoyed with him, but she just couldn't with Zain. He was an irresistible charmer. She hid her face in his chest, as he turned his attention back to her lips again. She snaked her arms around his neck, tightly. She felt his arms encircle her waist, thrusting her closer to him. "Yeah, so much for a kiss, Aaliya, we're getting nowhere." Aaliya laughed and pulled back. Zain smiled. He leaned in, kissing her lips softly. Aaliya hid away in his shoulder, as he pulled back. Zain loved seeing this side of Aaliya, a little shy rather than the sherni she she usually was. "I'm never gonna let you go this time, Mallika-e-Zain." "You better not, Zain Abdullah." "I won't. Wherever we are, I'll be holding your hand till the end of eternity and beyond. And that's a promise."

~-~-~-~-~

So that was it guys! Hope u guys liked it! And plz don't ask what's with me ending all my OSs with a cheesy line, coz I honestly don't know πŸ˜†. And plz do leave ur likes and comments behind! Happy Diwali everyone! :)

Ramya

P.S. Buddy me for PMs. :)

Edited by ..Ramya.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res.
I'm lazy now, i dont know when will i unres πŸ˜† sorry!
------
Finally πŸ˜†

Amazingly written!

See, i'm not able to describe this, this was so cute, at the same time funny.

Amazing Amazing Amazing! I've read it twice :) Will read it once again inn some time πŸ˜†
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Res.

I'm lazy now, i dont know when will i unres πŸ˜† sorry!

Teri toh! πŸ˜†
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just read it
its super cute and funny
loved it
Revelio thumbnail

This OS? Oh I'm not gonna be updating this, its just a one shot. Sorry. :)
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila_Shiri_Lee

just read it

its super cute and funny
loved it

Thank u so much! Glad u liked it! :)

Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

This OS? Oh I'm not gonna be updating this, its just a one shot. Sorry. :)

oh yeah i know that..when i first opened this thread there was nothing updated..it just said res so thats why i put that comment saying to update soon and then 10 seconds ater it was there lol and then i commented again lol
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
It was so cute and lovely!!!😳
Beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved it❀️
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila_Shiri_Lee

oh yeah i know that..when i first opened this thread there was nothing updated..it just said res so thats why i put that comment saying to update soon and then 10 seconds ater it was there lol and then i commented again lol

Oh right ok πŸ˜†
Actually, I was supposed to paste the OS in before I posted it but I accidentally posted it before I could, that's why I put res lol.
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

It was so cute and lovely!!!😳

Beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved it❀️

Thank u so much! Glad u liked it! :)