Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

LMFAOO M, the word only means beautiful! I always use this word and it makes everyone go insane cause it has such a simple meaningπŸ˜†

Defo, i wasnt going to back down!

Exactly, i know the tune sucked, i know it was a bad old songs but i felt like they chose it cause it really suited them of how much catastrophe hedged them from every where, they literally had no way out but first Zain held on, he was adamant of holding on, he believed in his love and once Aaliyah came to him there was no stopping now.

One it was so hot the way they kissed, the dupatta thing has become their stance now, no one has done that before ever on television and two man that dialogue of Zains that even his own people ditched him broke my heart it was such dagger to realize how lonely he was he was more lonely than Aaliyah.

Man im really loving Suraiya, I really hope she stands up for them now if anything happens and becomes their usman that would be prodigious!

I dont want Shalam back they have said way too much to Zain, enough is enough honestly, they were so blind that Zain left his house was living in a bedroom, getting beat up, starving fighting people for who for their daughter yet they didnt see anything.

PLease i dont want that too be true I love my ZAin! I dont want to see harshu in another character.

Yes the dupatta has become ZaYa's thing which I love. I think its cute and BI is back to its powerful dialogues. I feel for Zain and he is right he was more alone than Aaliya, no one understood him, no one cared about his pain it was always about them. It was one of the things we always talked about after Usman's death and the divorce.

Suraiya is awesome right now! I just love her and I think that is exactly where CVs are heading with her character. Suraiya will become their Usman and fight for them, this change is not temporary its the real deal and I welcome it!

Same here, I'd rather Aaliya not have such parents in her life. They have no remorse and obviously do not care about the happiness of either Zain or Aaliya, so why have such negativity in your life? I am sure ZaYa would accept them back but to me they do not deserve such acceptance given the hell they put ZaYa through.

I feel the same about the humshakal track, of course our Harshu would rock in any role but to me its so cliched and I see no need for it. Zarina and Shazia are more than enough to provide the necessary drama.

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Zainab...okie dokie LOL...I'm off to get my fix! πŸ˜ƒ
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay so, I know we're supposed to have no expectations, but can we get this scene in the kitchen where Zain cuts his finger and Aaliya starts fussing over him? πŸ˜† Like, it's really cliched but it'd be so adorable! <3
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Zainab...you should watch that show that I recommended to you before...lots to analyse and very refreshing too! I'm really enjoying it...

I will! defo probs this weekend!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Zainab...okie dokie LOL...I'm off to get my fix! πŸ˜ƒ

LMAO enjoy!<3
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Okay so, I know we're supposed to have no expectations, but can we get this scene in the kitchen where Zain cuts his finger and Aaliya starts fussing over him? πŸ˜† Like, it's really cliched but it'd be so adorable! <3

OMGG YASSS, and her going like i told you not to but you just dont listen, and then he should corner her in the kitchen, as much as i dont want a KMH in their scenes but Shazia walking in on them would be hilariousπŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Yes! Like last time he cut his finger she pretended she did not care but here she would waste no time fussing over him, she would give him all the TLC he deserves. We don't mind these cliched scenes now do we?? πŸ˜†

musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

OMGG YASSS, and her going like i told you not to but you just dont listen, and then he should corner her in the kitchen, as much as i dont want a KMH in their scenes but Shazia walking in on them would be hilariousπŸ˜†

LOL berating him like a true biwi πŸ˜† OMG and he just corners her to make her stop talking ahh
Ahaha it would be but poor things, let them be alone for a while πŸ˜†

Or he could just pretend to get hurt so she'll freak out over him, I wouldn't put it past him! πŸ˜†

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even a cliched scene becomes unique with Harshika enacting it! I would love to see this!! 😳
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yes! Like last time he cut his finger she pretended she did not care but here she would waste no time fussing over him, she would give him all the TLC he deserves. We don't mind these cliched scenes now do we?? πŸ˜†

Only when it comes to romance though. πŸ˜†