Originally posted by: saranvir

Happy Diwali Girls ❤️ 🤗

Happy Diwali to you as well Sara 🤗❤️
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Once again Awesome Review Zainab.👏

At the beginning of the episode I honestly cracked up, that song just made me burst into laughter🤣Yes i understood why they used it and the lyrics were very apt but still 🤣 Otherwise I liked it, they both were looking so gorgeous and heavenly The colours they were both wearing were bright and Aaliya wasn't wearing any heavy jewellery either so it really gave off that light happy feeling. And I absolutely loved it because it was perfect for the new phase in their life😃
And you know that bedroom scene where he kept carrying her in his arms that was just too cute. One of the major worries I had with the halala track was that it would ruined the magic and purity of Zaya's love..but in that bedroom scene all I could see was the same Zaya that we have been missing for so long and I couldn't be any happier. So I agree with you they didn't show a full-fledged wedding but atleast they gave us Zaya back intact.😛

I am also loving this new change to Suraiya. You know I have actually always felt that if only Suri was able to see how good Aaliya is then she will be a very loving Mother-in-law and Mami to her.😳 And I am also liking the fact that Suri didn't just turn all mushy and nicey..I loved the scene where she made it clear that she is still angry at Nafeesa and that she is going to have a hard time in giving her the respect of a bahu after all that she's done because it is very Suri-like and I was very happy to hear her music 😆

Zaro and Shazia are up to no good and I don't mind. I don't care what they do honestly, Zaya is together Bas that's all what matters to me.⭐️

I really hope that spoiler is fake as I do not want such a cliche track as a humshakal track as well. It just gives off the feeling that they have nothing else to show so they are going down a typical route. For the millionth time, I want them to bring Rizwan-Aayat and Gauhar back. And also I want some drama to be created with Shalam 😃

P.S. It feels nice to give you a long comment on your review after sooo long.😃

UGHH stupid IF deleted my comment three times!

anways thanks Saheba!<3

LMAO it was the music thats why😆. Ms. Rao was right, sparks to happen when ZaYa come on screen, that hand holding and Zain saying Aaliyah Zain Abdullah was just so freakin sexy.

MAN first those tears of Zain of how much he went through broke my heart, IK Aaliyah was innocent but i still want her to do things for him, to assure him that shes always going to stay by his side!

they are so f**king sexy, i love Aaliyah initiated the kiss, the dupatta has become their stance, that scene was HOT! and the way Aaliyah said Zain abdullah din hai raat nahi and the way Zain pulled her man so HOT! i freakin love them,

LOLLL Saheba, i dont want Nafeesa back yet, ZaYa suffered way too much, she needs to suffer more or just leave just go dig hole and jump in it please. i dont wanna see her face!

shalam too, freaking Shabana, she was so blind that she didnt see how much ZAin suffered, got beaten up, fought, yelled, screamed cried only for their daughter but no stupid dimwits!

I really hope that Suraiya becomes their Usman, just the way he protected ZAYa i want Suraiya to become their shadow man! to protect and stand infront of them every time!

Puhlease no humshakal for ZAin, i want harshu to only play Zain, no one else, Zaro can do other things to get the property man! like send ZaYa off to HM, shazia bilal and Suraiya to somewhere else. and she can be alone to do whatever she wants

LMFAOO rizwan ayat man i hate them LMFAO

P.S. I Love you!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I want someone to make a vm on this song!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTuOiw8-6zw[/YOUTUBE]

OMGG nice song!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Awesome review Zainab!! And welcome back.. What an episode to come back to! These two man.. They just need to be standing together for sparks to fly. How happy I feel to see these two finally getting together and happy in their marital bliss. Every moment was magical from the start where they entered.. the bedroom scene.. oozing chemistry! LOVED the dialogues.. and Harshad is so darn good with voice modulation man.

Thank you Shiv! Honestly its about time we waited too long, we suffered more than ZAin lMAO! i freaking love them together! OMGG i always say that, the man kills it every time be it crying or romance. Hes the Man!

@Shiv...that low pitch of his is just so sexy man! ☺️He could be swearing at me and I'll still love it! 😆

f**kING hell, hes sexy, i always tell you guys this, LMFAOO Sumaiya🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

But I REALLY want them to eat crow!! At the same time I don't want them to be forgiven!! 🤢

LOLLL i just want them to out for good take Nafeesa with you man!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Zainab it is so nice to see you going back to replying everyone *wipes a tear of joy*😳 ah the old days are really back😆
And I Love you too 🤗❤️
..Zainab.. thumbnail
This is so f**king SEXY!!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

OMG Zainab it is so nice to see you going back to replying everyone *wipes a tear of joy*😳 ah the old days are really back😆

And I Love you too 🤗❤️

LMAOO IKR i havent done that in so long! LOL *hands you a tissue*😆

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

This is so f**king SEXY!!!

*sigh* ☺️
Man the creators really need to make some awesome avis and siggies on this scene!! I can't wait!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

*sigh* ☺️
Man the creators really need to make some awesome avis and siggies on this scene!! I can't wait!!

LOL ME NEITHER!!