Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

even if they do we aren't going to forgive them😆 We can actually forgive Suri but not Shalam, they are worse🤢

Honestly Suraiya did stupid things here and there but Shalam went over the board with everything, especially Shabana, she said way too much to my ZAin im sorry and his love for Aaliyah. They were freakin blind when he was living in a room apartment, getting beat up just for his love but no. stupid bums.

Honestly if ZAin stops them from apologizing either im going to punch him or slap him or BOTH
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Honestly Suraiya did stupid things here and there but Shalam went over the board with everything, especially Shabana, she said way too much to my ZAin im sorry and his love for Aaliyah. They were freakin blind when he was living in a room apartment, getting beat up just for his love but no. stupid bums.

Honestly if ZAin stops them from apologizing either im going to punch him or slap him or BOTH

now THAT's something 🤣
The biggest Zain lover out there to say that, oh boy 😆
Now i hope the CVs don't even show Shalam apologizing because I am damn sure Zain will stop them
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Yayyy, you're back to writing your reviews and i loved it like always!

AHHH omg I finally watched the episode, and WOW my ZaYa are BACK!! I am honestly so thrilled! First of all, how gorgeous was Aliya's outfit?! I want that lehnga/anarkali! LOL And Zain looked dashing as always, and together they set the screen on fire! Like you said, they looked so fresh and truly ALIVE after soo long! Entering into BV, holding hands and then Zain picking her up was just so blissful to watch!
I am sooo glad, they have kept Usman's memories alive. It was so touching to see those flashback but also extremely saddening that he wasnt there now to see this. :(

That bedroom scene doe☺️ They are so hot, honestly. Like the scene wasnt even that long, but im about to go watch that another 10 million times. They used the BI music THANKFULLY AND FINALLY! It sounded so good on them! Gahhh i cant get over that scene, it was so perfect <3 And i guess Aliya covering them with a dupatta has become their signature now haha. I hope to see more kisses in the future, you know, ones we can actually see too (cheek kiss etc) :D

Ofcourse it had its element of drama, and i dont mind. Shazia and Zarina make sense, i totally saw that coming and its fine, every story needs some drama and a villian. However i am not affected by it because i know nothing will happen to ZaYa now <3

Basically the old BI is pretty much back, its just the starting, but im sure it will get there soon enough. What is for sure is ZaYa are back...FINALLYY WOOO LOL im so happy!
To all the people calling ZaYa romance "thanda', please tell me what is garam then because if ZaYa arent, then i dont know what is!

AND i watched the Harshika interview, idk what people were reacting too LMAO. They didnt indicate anything. Ofcourse they would prefer ZaYa over Harshika LOL but they didnt say that they didnt like it! It as just like any other interview of theirs. Pree seems to be giving more detailed answers than Harshad nowadays, like in the written IVs as well!

Anyways, glad to have Bi back, and I look forward to some great upcoming episodes
Idk what this whole humshakal track is gona be about, i dont want to reject the idea completely just yet, because if it happens, i dont want to be disappointed. But i will say that if this is what they are doing, then they better handle it well because it has MANY ways of going wrong and Bi cant afford going wrong anymore!

Oh and where the hell are Shalam?! Please dont just make them disappear, that will just be disappointing man

I also hate Colors for not promoting any of this, screw them! 🤬

LMAOO Ankey i see your happy by comment! 😆 but thank you! <3

I loved how cutely they were matching, IKR i got so nostalgic seeing Usman again, *sigh* that man was a legend. I loved how happy and blushy Aaliyah was when Zain was coming towards to pick her up, it was so cute and to die for.

FINALLY Man finally, we saw them in their bedroom again, the both of them are back where they belong, together, in each others arms, nothing to worry about, no one to come between them now, its just them now. LMFAOO you despo kisses where you can see them🤣 good one, but the dupatta covering has become their stance yo. I mean the very first couple that has kissed like that while the man is still holding hte lady, that was f**king sexy yo.

I really dont want Nafeesa forgiven yet, she has to endure more way more. ZaYa went through way too much man, way too much. I really hope Shazia actually gets Nafeesa a bit longer than she can come back or die.

This is the BI loved, romance but drama all in one, and that is what we saw today and i couldnt be more content with it.

Pshh thanda from where my ass, they are just jelly man what can we do, why do i feel like these are rehan lovers disguised as ZaYa lovers and just bashing. stupid people with no lives.

I was so glad to hear "Aaliyah Zain Abdullah " and the BI music, man it just brings the scenes to another level!

i really dont wanna see Shalam as a matter of fact, dimwits kahin kay!

Colors mar hi jaiya!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome review Zainab!! And welcome back.. What an episode to come back to! These two man.. They just need to be standing together for sparks to fly. How happy I feel to see these two finally getting together and happy in their marital bliss. Every moment was magical from the start where they entered.. the bedroom scene.. oozing chemistry! LOVED the dialogues.. and Harshad is so darn good with voice modulation man.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I want someone to make a vm on this song!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTuOiw8-6zw[/YOUTUBE]
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
@Shiv...that low pitch of his is just so sexy man! ☺️He could be swearing at me and I'll still love it! 😆
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Yea my ass a sorry, these idiots arent going to do that watch.

But I REALLY want them to eat crow!! At the same time I don't want them to be forgiven!! 🤢
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

OMG Zainab made a new post and I only now see it, satyanash! Off to read and I need a dictionary 😆

LMFAOO M, the word only means beautiful! I always use this word and it makes everyone go insane cause it has such a simple meaning😆

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Okay done reading, yay Zainab's posts are back like you promised!

You know what I totally agree with you, so what if we did not get a nikaah at least we got ZaYa back and the song really was apt. For the first time in months I finally feel like good really did win over evil, Zain and Aaliya have been through so much they deserve this! Their smiles, their peace of mind, couldn't get better than this or could it?

I loved the bedroom scenes, we have same thoughts I said the same about the fact he did not put her down! He carried her around that room flawlessly and has counted every moment they had to be away from each other. ZaYa's love is pure, say what you will about the tracks but one cannot deny that what Zain and Aaliya share is pure and their love was never tainted! It was, is and will always be ZaYa.

I do not know where some failed to see the chemistry between ZaYa, to me it was never lost! These two still have that spark and I loved the kiss, finally they are back in their bubble!

Suraiya, what a welcome change! I am so glad we saw her and not ShaLam, please we do not need to see their faces wishing our babies ill. I am positive they have not changed but Suraiya has and I absolutely loved her welcoming Aaliya wholeheartedly.

As for the humshakal track, it is not known how true this is or how it will unfold for now I am living in the moment and in this moment we have ZaYa

Defo, i wasnt going to back down!

Exactly, i know the tune sucked, i know it was a bad old songs but i felt like they chose it cause it really suited them of how much catastrophe hedged them from every where, they literally had no way out but first Zain held on, he was adamant of holding on, he believed in his love and once Aaliyah came to him there was no stopping now.

One it was so hot the way they kissed, the dupatta thing has become their stance now, no one has done that before ever on television and two man that dialogue of Zains that even his own people ditched him broke my heart it was such dagger to realize how lonely he was he was more lonely than Aaliyah.

Man im really loving Suraiya, I really hope she stands up for them now if anything happens and becomes their usman that would be prodigious!

I dont want Shalam back they have said way too much to Zain, enough is enough honestly, they were so blind that Zain left his house was living in a bedroom, getting beat up, starving fighting people for who for their daughter yet they didnt see anything.

PLease i dont want that too be true I love my ZAin! I dont want to see harshu in another character.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali Girls ❤️ 🤗
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

now THAT's something 🤣
The biggest Zain lover out there to say that, oh boy 😆
Now i hope the CVs don't even show Shalam aplogizing because I am damn sure Zain will stop them

Exactly man!🤣 I love my Zain so he better be a good baacha! UGHH stupid Cvs!

I dont want a humshakal man, my harshu i only wanna see him as Zain