Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

True...What else CAN you expect from parents like ShaLam? 🀒 Suri is infinitely better than those idiots πŸ₯±

Always liked Suri over them! LOL
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG Zainab made a new post and I only now see it, satyanash! Off to read and I need a dictionary πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Okay done reading, yay Zainab's posts are back like you promised!

You know what I totally agree with you, so what if we did not get a nikaah at least we got ZaYa back and the song really was apt. For the first time in months I finally feel like good really did win over evil, Zain and Aaliya have been through so much they deserve this! Their smiles, their peace of mind, couldn't get better than this or could it?

I loved the bedroom scenes, we have same thoughts I said the same about the fact he did not put her down! He carried her around that room flawlessly and has counted every moment they had to be away from each other. ZaYa's love is pure, say what you will about the tracks but one cannot deny that what Zain and Aaliya share is pure and their love was never tainted! It was, is and will always be ZaYa.

I do not know where some failed to see the chemistry between ZaYa, to me it was never lost! These two still have that spark and I loved the kiss, finally they are back in their bubble!

Suraiya, what a welcome change! I am so glad we saw her and not ShaLam, please we do not need to see their faces wishing our babies ill. I am positive they have not changed but Suraiya has and I absolutely loved her welcoming Aaliya wholeheartedly.

As for the humshakal track, it is not known how true this is or how it will unfold for now I am living in the moment and in this moment we have ZaYa

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Once again Awesome Review Zainab.πŸ‘

At the beginning of the episode I honestly cracked up, that song just made me burst into laughter🀣Yes i understood why they used it and the lyrics were very apt but still 🀣 Otherwise I liked it, they both were looking so gorgeous and heavenly The colours they were both wearing were bright and Aaliya wasn't wearing any heavy jewellery either so it really gave off that light happy feeling. And I absolutely loved it because it was perfect for the new phase in their lifeπŸ˜ƒ
And you know that bedroom scene where he kept carrying her in his arms that was just too cute. One of the major worries I had with the halala track was that it would ruined the magic and purity of Zaya's love..but in that bedroom scene all I could see was the same Zaya that we have been missing for so long and I couldn't be any happier. So I agree with you they didn't show a full-fledged wedding but atleast they gave us Zaya back intact.πŸ˜›

I am also loving this new change to Suraiya. You know I have actually always felt that if only Suri was able to see how good Aaliya is then she will be a very loving Mother-in-law and Mami to her.😳 And I am also liking the fact that Suri didn't just turn all mushy and nicey..I loved the scene where she made it clear that she is still angry at Nafeesa and that she is going to have a hard time in giving her the respect of a bahu after all that she's done because it is very Suri-like and I was very happy to hear her music πŸ˜†

Zaro and Shazia are up to no good and I don't mind. I don't care what they do honestly, Zaya is together Bas that's all what matters to me.⭐️

I really hope that spoiler is fake as I do not want such a cliche track as a humshakal track as well. It just gives off the feeling that they have nothing else to show so they are going down a typical route. For the millionth time, I want them to bring Rizwan-Aayat and Gauhar back. And also I want some drama to be created with Shalam πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. It feels nice to give you a long comment on your review after sooo long.πŸ˜ƒ
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik

Pulchritudinous is a big word.

Like, very big.
πŸ˜†

I loved Beintehaa. I don't know what to say.

ZaYa. Right now I can like hear them without them talking, I can see them without opening my eyes, I can smell them without them being here.

I can't believe that bullshit has ended. I cannot.

Phew. I can be happy again.

I am.

LMAO it just means beautiful!πŸ˜†

We are all so glad that the tunnel finally ended,
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Zainab πŸ‘ & Yayy you are back with your review after 17 lakhs hours something πŸ˜†
All points you said are Bang on and finally we made in to Dark tunnel 😳
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Ur back with ur review yay! Loved it. I didnt mind no wedding drama considering the last one i was put off from so it was ok. At least they are doing post wedding rituals this time and suri nor zain will mess them up this time. Zaya were so cute happy n no more damn tears. Everything zain said today so beautiful and the room scene so much emotion behind his description of his time in their room after aliya was gone. She is back and as aliya zain abdullah yay! Zain counting down how many minutes lol too cute. Suri was good n using Usmans words n memories lovely. Suri still hasnt completely changed the woman knows how to hold a grudge lol i dont think she will completely ever forgive nafeesa. Shazia n zaro no shock there. Shazia making zain cook lol usually the evil SIL make the bride do it but here lol aliya was horrified n its still daytime in BV. Finally zaya r together. Btw any news on shalam they must have some opinion on this lol as for the spoiler news lets c lol

And im reading your comment again so Yay! neither did i, i wanted that weirdo out and i got that so im good now! ZaYa were incredibly cute and sexy today their scenes were so cute after so long man and finally they are back in their bedroom! i really want a cuddling scene man!

I want Shazia not to let Nafeesa back that woman doesnt deserve to be back.

i cant wait till tom, Zain looked so cute as the chef.

LOL shalam and rizwan ayat lets see what happens with them

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yeah, where the heck are ShaLam?? You telling me they didn't know their daughter got married back to that "aashiq" in like, 12 days??

LMFAOO who cares, i dont wanna know, them dimwits said so much to my zain

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Zainab...There's nothing wrong with your review girl so don't say sorry!! It was great hon! πŸ˜ƒ

I echo your sentiments about a twin track...really don't want one...TBH a track like that sounds like a cop-out!

LMFAO thank you <3!

Honestly for the loveof god Farhan stop being such a dumbass, honestly, please if your reading this no twin, no nothing, do somethng else for Zarina to get the property anything but a humshakal.

DONT KILL ANY OF THE MLS please
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Have zero expectations Sumi, then be happy with whatever the outcome. I'm surprised they weren't present today, they gave Aliya away during the halala nikaah but couldn't come for this?! Makes no sense

Yea my ass a sorry, these idiots arent going to do that watch.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Love your review and I am so glad it's back :)))

As for the episode I am all speechless and satisfied without any complaints.

aww thank you Priyakna!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome post Zainab πŸ‘ & Yayy you are back with your review after 17 lakhs hours something πŸ˜†

All points you said are Bang on and finally we made in to Dark tunnel 😳

LMAO right! and thank you<3

Phew! that was a long one!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Yea my ass a sorry, these idiots arent going to do that watch.

even if they do we aren't going to forgive themπŸ˜† We can actually forgive Suri but not Shalam, they are worse🀒