musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Manny - Oh okay...yeah, I don't blame him for being so scared. :/

@Saheba - LOL girl, it's hard to take a guy called Rocket seriously! 🀣
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Sruthi...He didn't say they'll get separated...at least I don't think he did πŸ€”...He did say they'll face misfortune or some sort of catastrophe will befall them...at least that's what I deducedπŸ˜•
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Wow, they sent the poor guy off to work already! Smh πŸ˜†

Well it is still the daytime, they still have all night πŸ˜† It will be a good distraction for the poor guy.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This 7 day rule has to be due to the upcoming track and may ease the minds of fans who fear Aaliya would be romancing the humshakal and not Zain. I remember reading a post like that this morning. Aaliya will have to realize something is not right considering Zain is hellbent on keeping his distance because he fears losing her. I am sure tomorrow Zain is just going to be more stubborn about this.

ohhh now this I like and I am looking forward to πŸ˜ƒ
manny136 thumbnail
I think zain hasnt been to work since he came back from hyd, first the HN drama, then post rehan drama tht just kept getting crazier n i guess since the accident he has been recovering and then the wedding finally he can work lol they got married in the morning they had all day lol
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This 7 day rule has to be due to the upcoming track and may ease the minds of fans who fear Aaliya would be romancing the humshakal and not Zain. I remember reading a post like that this morning. Aaliya will have to realize something is not right considering Zain is hellbent on keeping his distance because he fears losing her. I am sure tomorrow Zain is just going to be more stubborn about this.

@bold - See, this is what makes me feel like they won't drag this Rocket business out. She'll figure out that something is amiss in no time, she knows her Zain too well to get fooled that easily. And I bet Zain will try to get in touch with her somehow too...

Sighh poor ZaYa, they just got their happiness back and this happens...poor Zain, actually! He's already so scared that he's going to lose Aaliya again.

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plus doesnt this Rocket person have a speech disability? Wouldnt that be a giveaway like right off? lol
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am curious to see what Harshad's look is going be as 'Rocket' though! LMAO Rocket still cant get over that! πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
But hey, at least we'll still get Harshika and not Harsh with somebody else...🀒

LOL yeah, something about how he can't say "sa" and says "fa" instead. πŸ˜†

But...couldn't they think of any other name instead of Rocket?! 🀣
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone's siggy dabba looks so pink!!πŸ˜†