Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@Saheba...Two words...Beyond Random! 😳
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww man poor Zain though..the bechara he is so scared about this and i don't blame him..not after what he went through.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

LMAO i found that hand holding scene the hottest :D

And noo im so not ready for this show to end! I know that it shldnt drag out either. But still, im not ready to let go of ZaYa/Harshika. I have loved Bi and Zaya so much that idk if ill ever find a show and jodi that i will like as much as i have loved them! The chances of Harshika actually coming back together is like zero, which is why i wana watch them as long as possible loll

But yeah, i dont take Namrate or Farhan's word 100%. I think alot of it is based on ratings and also to calm fans down, so will mentally try and prepare myself :/

This is the thing I love most about this jodi, they take a simple scene like hand holding and make it something else. Who knew a scene like that could be hot?

Tell me about it, we will never get another jodi like ZaYa/Harshika. These two are a class apart from the rest which is why I say chill, watch the episodes instead of criticizing every little thing. I am on Twitter and FB but at times I need to zone out of those places because some just get on my nerves. If you love BI, you love ZaYa and Harshika then watch the show and enjoy it for as long as possible! After months you have ZaYa back together, you have the charm of this show that was missing, why not enjoy it? These past two episodes have been pure bliss! I could not ask for more especially tonight, they were at their adorable best! Kitchen and table romance ❤️

Originally posted by: manny136

Tht is not a qazi lol he is like those babas u find at dargahs lol. No wonder ppl got confused qazis would never say stuff like tht they go by what is in Islam. This baba just said something tht his mind told him the words just came into his head. How accurate he is i guess we will see. Remember when aliya came to Mumbai and got outside the car and prayed towards the dargah and this baba on the street said to her today its beintehaa nafrat but tom it will be beintehaa mohabbat.

Exactly this 7 day thing is not a rule but it is more of a prediction thing i believe.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Tht is not a qazi lol he is like those babas u find at dargahs lol. No wonder ppl got confused qazis would never say stuff like tht they go by what is in Islam. This baba just said something tht his mind told him the words just came into his head. How accurate he is i guess we will see. Remember when aliya came to Mumbai and got outside the car and prayed towards the dargah and this baba on the street said to her today its beintehaa nafrat but tom it will be beintehaa mohabbat.

Yeah, what that baba said came true...

Okay so basically he said they shouldn't even touch each other for 7 days or they'll get separated again?? 😕 Sorry, I couldn't understand some parts...
musicxolover thumbnail
Wow, they sent the poor guy off to work already! Smh 😆
manny136 thumbnail
The baba didnt say separation said trouble could come to them obviouslu zain doesnt want anything to happen to her and the biggest fear is losing her.
the trouble that's coming to their lives is Rocket 🤣 LMAOOO🤣
musicxolover thumbnail
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what was that precap?? I think it might be his nightmare or something???
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Exactly this 7 day thing is not a rule but it is more of a prediction thing i believe.

This 7 day rule has to be due to the upcoming track and may ease the minds of fans who fear Aaliya would be romancing the humshakal and not Zain. I remember reading a post like that this morning. Aaliya will have to realize something is not right considering Zain is hellbent on keeping his distance because he fears losing her. I am sure tomorrow Zain is just going to be more stubborn about this.