Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Are you giving your own LU Sru?😆

LOL I'm trying not to but I can't help it. 😆

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Doesn't it feel good to hear that again?? It feels like BI again, finally I can watch ZaYa without seeing them cry. It feels good to watch the episodes again and want to hit the repeat button because it was that good!

Yesss, BI is truly back! :D It really does, I've missed watching episodes on repeat!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Me too Sumi 🤗As we've seen it multiple times, it is hard to believe this track will work, so many shows have been ruined because of it. Let's see how it plays out, this 7 day thing has to be linked to it though? So random I swear, they're married now, everything is HALAL! Never heard of anything like that?!

I guess we'll just have to wait and watch and see how the creative team handle the whole palaver...The whole 7 day thing though was beyond random...I've NEVER heard of anything like that either and was just yelling at my laptop saying that's bid'ah LOL!

@Mandy...I somehow get the feeling BI will end in December too...It's still over a month away though and if in that time we get all that we want from the show and ZaYa then I'll be more than happy for it to end albeit on a happy note...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG how cute did Harshu look with flour all over him?🤣😳
musicxolover thumbnail
Okay, can we not talk about BI ending? I know it'll definitely end one day, but how about we talk about that later?? :/
musicxolover thumbnail
ZAYA's kitkit and challenges are back!!!! *Sighs blissfully* ❤️
musicxolover thumbnail
"Tamatar ka salad? Isme toh tamatar hai hi nahi!" Phas gaya, Zain! 🤣
musicxolover thumbnail
LOL now they're asking him about the recipe and the ingredients, poor guy! 🤣
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Sruthi...Sorry hon...enjoy the episode! It was awesome!!😃
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh then I am not the only one..I have this feeling too that it might just be ending in december.. but as long as Beintehaa ends with a bang and with a proper ending I will be more than satisfied. also the longer a show runs, the more likely it is that there will more 'bad' tracks popping up which might ruin its essence.🤢

Yes Saheba, I know Namrata and Farhan are saying no but they could just be saying that to calm fans because they have been flooded non stop with messages. I totally agree with you, see we all want BI to have this long run but look at what has happened to other shows that were either extended or went on for 2 years or more, they started running out of tracks and fans got bored we do not want that to happen with BI.

Right now I am cool with the double role track, it has Harshad, we have ZaYa and maybe this will be the way Zarina is finally exposed who knows? It is best to keep an open mind and give the track a chance, like we've all said that halala track was the worst so lets sit back and enjoy BI for as long as we can.
manny136 thumbnail
Did aliya really say street dogs would follow zain if he went out with the flour all over him lmao