Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yay you finally watched, I am ignoring the posts on forum and on Twitter. I will watch with an open mind and see what the CVs have planned. They are trying here, its not easy to come up with track after track especially after the last one turned out to be such a disaster. I'm willing to give this a shot and if it does not work well CVs can always wrap it up since their formula has never been to drag one track for too long especially if it is not well received.

I just want my ZaYa who were too adorable tonight!!

Yeah i am trying to keep an open mind too! On one hand i dont want ot loose ZaYa but at the same time we are still getting to see Harshika together on screen! Which is way better than bringing in a new cameo or bringing in another actress opposite Harshad! Plus yeah, it wont drag i am sure. Unless people like it and it gets goood trps ofcourse. But lets see, i hope they handle this well because i really want the ratings to go up! An you're right, it isnt easy coming up with unique tracks everytime, alot easier said than done!
Everyone is apprehensive about it and thats totally fine, but we definately have to give it a shot! People need to stop being so damn reactive!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Hey Heena! 🤗 I don't know why but I really have a bad feeling about this whole double role drama...I never thought BI would go down the same route of many other shows...It's a formula that's been tried, tested and failed so many times...I can't help but feel this track could be the straw that breaks the camel's back

Me too Sumi 🤗As we've seen it multiple times, it is hard to believe this track will work, so many shows have been ruined because of it. Let's see how it plays out, this 7 day thing has to be linked to it though? So random I swear, they're married now, everything is HALAL! Never heard of anything like that?!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello again everybody🤗
lol sorry for my disappearance..i just came back home😆
now i shall go watch the episode😛

P.S. so it's confirmed huh that we are gonna have a humshakal track. well it will always be a treat to watch Harshad trying out a different role. And I am all for it if they have a proper story in mind😃
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMGG how adorable was that kitchen scene?? 🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I guess I'm just a little apprehensive about the track and don't want it to ruin the show...I'll definitely stick by it though...I'll be watching BI to the very last episode LOL...I can never bring myself to give up on the show...especially considering the nightmare we've already endured...Anything else is just a walk in the park 😆

Bingo! I do not know why but I really believe the show will wrap up by December and I'm okay with that if it happens, obviously I do not want BI to end but if it does I am content with what I have gotten especially the ZaYa episodes of late. Its been so good!

LOL tell me about it, anyone who can sit through or stick with the show despite the halala track should pat themselves on the back! We survived the worst! I am with BI until the end whenever that is
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeh Ishq Hai <3 <3
oh then I am not the only one..I have this feeling too that it might just be ending in december.. but as long as Beintehaa ends with a bang and with a proper ending I will be more than satisfied. also the longer a show runs, the more likely it is that there will more 'bad' tracks popping up which might ruin its essence.🤢
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Are you giving your own LU Sru?😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Doesn't it feel good to hear that again?? It feels like BI again, finally I can watch ZaYa without seeing them cry. It feels good to watch the episodes again and want to hit the repeat button because it was that good!
OMG the funny background music are back!! ahh it feels like the old BI, I could cry right now ❤️