Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
M not getting any positive vibes from this hamshakal trck, I hope CV's will wrap up this within 1-2 weeks ..
Before HN trck, they was a rumor about zain is going to die... If this humshakal trck will take us there ,then m scared ... I don't want any rocket or patakha in our show 😭
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know how i feel about this track right now, and how this track is gona play out. You never know with Bi, they might surprise us and we might actually like this track! Or we might not and hopefully they will wrap it up quickly! But for the show's sake i hope they handle it well and it works for the show so that the trps rise!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm still not looking forward to this...hopefully they wrap it up ASAP! Right now I'll just focus on ZaYa <3
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Here's the thing, its too early to judge. Last night I was looking at responses to this spoiler and I wondered am I getting scared for nothing? I mean the track has not even started yet and I am judging it. Who knows how it will play out, if we will love it or hate it. I am willing to give it a chance, at least Harshad is not being sidelined and for him as an actor this is huge since it will be a challenge and give him a chance to showcase even more of his talent as an actor.

I totally agree about not wanting Harshad romancing someone else though, please no! CVs need to learn from their past mistakes. If fans downright rejected Preetika being paired with Nandish, you can only imagine the outrage if Harshad were paired with someone else. Double role or no double role, fans only want to see Harshad and Preetika paired opposite each other in Beintehaa.
musicxolover thumbnail
True Mandy...yeah, I'll just wait and see how it unfolds. Like you said, it is a tremendous opportunity for Harsh to showcase his acting abilities too...

Unless the CV's have a death wish, they won't pair Harsh up with anyone else, double role or not! But I think they've learned their lesson because of that disastrous halala track...let's hope they won't screw up again. :/
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm, not too excited to hear about this hamshakal track, let's see how it plays out
musicxolover thumbnail
Me neither Heena, I got mixed feelings...
anku94 thumbnail
aww reading the LU really felt like like reading the LU of the old BI! Im so glad! And the precap is hella confusing!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO! The precap, where are the CVs heading??
anku94 thumbnail
i havent watched it but from what i read, i think it might be Zain's dream? Like he probably dreamt of an SR LOL and got scared cuz of what the Qazi said