Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

Oh i forgot to mention, i love how Zain was caressing her cheeks when he was telling her how long hes been waiting for this moment! <333

Definately. Cliche scenes or unique, when Harshika are acting it out, it sure is different! Him kissing her while he was still carrying her was hawwttt 😳 Defs not something ive seen before! And i hope we get more such scenes :D
Yo do you think we will actually get an sr2? LOL

I just hope we continue to get great episodes now onwards! Its about time!

Totally agree with you! They just take things to an entirely different level and I love the way he kissed her while still carrying her. So hot!!

LOL well its possible I mean their bed was decorated but low expectations πŸ˜†

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'll be going too now...cya guys tomorrow!! πŸ€—
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

The post I was referring to was the one where u were go Zain go and then u had that meme πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was like what happened to Sruthi 🀣 Sorry like really sorry. I didn't mean it that way. Yeah I have got lots to do and in that stress I don't sometimes realize what I say to people. Sorry once again :(

LOL I know chill πŸ˜† Ahaha well, I went bonkers, what can I say? πŸ€ͺ
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Totally agree with you! They just take things to an entirely different level and I love the way he kissed her while still carrying her. So hot!!

LOL well its possible I mean their bed was decorated but low expectations πŸ˜†

I noticed the decorated bed too! But an sr 2, as much as i want it, i really have no hopes or expectations for that LOL
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

YASS they are after so long Zains dialogues today were so impactful~ Yass i mean the scene as a emotional scene was a top notch one but at least they mentioned something anything about it.

Exactly, i defo see her as our new Usman*fingers crossed*

Shalam can ask for forgiveness and leave cause honestly i dont care about them at all.

exactly my point the show is going to completely ruined than honestly. man i really hope they dont do this

I'm glad they mentioned something about Zain's pain, we wanted a scene like this and at least CVs addressed something fans have talked about. It was a nice touch.

So far so good with Suraiya, they can't go back to making her negative it would completely ruin the progress to her character which was much needed to be honest.

Bingo! ShaLam are two people who won't be missed but I do wish the CVs would close Aayat, Rizwan's track. I saw a picture of the actress who plays Gauhar with Vivek and it just made me wonder why CVs don't bring that back instead of this possible double role track.

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4202378

Double role track confirmed! :$
manny136 thumbnail

Lets see how they treat it going cliche way or diff. At least with bi we know its not as dragged as other shows the HN happened in the beginning of Oct n now less than 3 weeks its over n zaya r together, the last week was all T n mystery stuff. Things happen fast as for zaya the cvs hopefully learned their lesson lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
So Farhan has confirmed the next track will be Harshad playing a double role, I can only hope this works out for BI. At least its Harshad playing a double role and not a new entry, at least we know Harshad will not be sidelined again for another actor. I guess the length of this track will depend on how well it is recieved from fans, I've read reactions and they are pretty mixed. Some fans are willing to give this track a chance and are happy about it while others naturally fear what will happen given that these tracks have not worked for other shows.

I loved the blog spoiler site's optimism though saying that the makers know better than to mess with ZaYa again
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hmm...tbh, I'm not looking forward to it at all. πŸ˜• But let's see how these guys handle it...hopefully it'll be wrapped up soon.

LOL I love what they said about ZaYa's relationship though, so true! πŸ˜†
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

So Farhan has confirmed the next track will be Harshad playing a double role, I can only hope this works out for BI. At least its Harshad playing a double role and not a new entry, at least we know Harshad will not be sidelined again for another actor. I guess the length of this track will depend on how well it is recieved from fans, I've read reactions and they are pretty mixed. Some fans are willing to give this track a chance and are happy about it while others naturally fear what will happen given that these tracks have not worked for other shows.

I loved the blog spoiler site's optimism though saying that the makers know better than to mess with ZaYa again

Well i can tolerate anything but a new actress opposite rocket.
I do not want them to introduce a new female for rocket like in QH because i cant see harshad with someone else in BEINTEHAA😑