Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

AASHI!! YOU CAME!!🤗

🤗

I have said ten times that I am gonna leave, but now I am definitely logging off.
I will see you on Friday now 😊
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Oi! You and that stupid danda! *Pulls out my baseball bat* 😆

nigga puhlease my danda is way stronger than you plastic bat, get out
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh yeah Go Aashi you tell them! 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

LOL it's okay !! Sorry if I said sth bad (my brain isn't working today )

LOL the worst thing you did was call my posts lame, that's all 😆 Aww, got a lot of studying to do??
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

what did I miss here?😕🤔

Nothing was just mad at Sruthi and Sumi for not coming to fb 😆

P.S Harshad looked hot today 😆😆😆
Edited by -Aashima- - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

🤗

I have said ten times that I am gonna leave, but now I am definitely logging off.
I will see you on Friday now 😊

bye bye See you 🤗❤️
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Bye Aashi! 🤗 Will see catch up with you tomorrow hopefully!
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL the worst thing you did was call my posts lame, that's all 😆 Aww, got a lot of studying to do??

The post I was referring to was the one where u were go Zain go and then u had that meme 😆😆😆 I was like what happened to Sruthi 🤣 Sorry like really sorry. I didn't mean it that way. Yeah I have got lots to do and in that stress I don't sometimes realize what I say to people. Sorry once again :(
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Byeee Aashi! 🤗 I'll come online tomorrow, promise! :D

Kay, I'm gonna go too, bye you guys <3
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yes the dupatta has become ZaYa's thing which I love. I think its cute and BI is back to its powerful dialogues. I feel for Zain and he is right he was more alone than Aaliya, no one understood him, no one cared about his pain it was always about them. It was one of the things we always talked about after Usman's death and the divorce.

Suraiya is awesome right now! I just love her and I think that is exactly where CVs are heading with her character. Suraiya will become their Usman and fight for them, this change is not temporary its the real deal and I welcome it!

Same here, I'd rather Aaliya not have such parents in her life. They have no remorse and obviously do not care about the happiness of either Zain or Aaliya, so why have such negativity in your life? I am sure ZaYa would accept them back but to me they do not deserve such acceptance given the hell they put ZaYa through.

I feel the same about the humshakal track, of course our Harshu would rock in any role but to me its so cliched and I see no need for it. Zarina and Shazia are more than enough to provide the necessary drama.

YASS they are after so long Zains dialogues today were so impactful~ Yass i mean the scene as a emotional scene was a top notch one but at least they mentioned something anything about it.

Exactly, i defo see her as our new Usman*fingers crossed*

Shalam can ask for forgiveness and leave cause honestly i dont care about them at all.

exactly my point the show is going to completely ruined than honestly. man i really hope they dont do this