At Last My Pulchritudinous ZaYa Unite.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Did I officially get ZaYa? I sure did! TBH whoever is still crying over not getting a nikkah or a grand marriage get over it, its either this or tolerating Mr. Rehan Habib Khan Sahab.

Where do I begin from? I haven't made a post in 2 months, 1 week, four days, 16 hours, 30 minutes, and 20 seconds to be exact, so kinda all sgjdhgdf of how to start. LOL. PShht who am I kidding I don't even remember the last time I made a post, excuse my Zain rub off currently.

Yes we all hated the music they played in the background but the words of the songs were just so appropriate for Zain and Aaliyah, of how much extreme level of hatred they had to endure and pass through just to be finally where they are standing today.

Suraiya is extremely cute, I am so content to finally get a motherly vibe from her, honestly adapt no message from her but that the goodness in even a evil mother will come around soon and that is exactly what occurred here. "Meine bohot wakht laga diya Usman Sahab" But at least you understood the meaning of Aaliyah in BV, in your life and most and mainly your son's life.

Their hand holding before finally walking in officially in the house yelled a new beginning, new strength and new and more love added to the already present one to state this time nothing and no one can drive us apart. "tumhara har khadam use nayi rishtay ki ahahat hai. Jis mein koi waada adhura nahi rahga. Adhoori aag hui toh fasalay nahi hogay. Gurbat hogi lekin khul kay saans lene ki jaga hogi." (I really shouldn't analyze since we know they come in no use but the hell with it manπŸ˜†) His promises this time were serious ones where he has learned so well what his life without Aaliyah is. Fire or poverty nothing can break this love this time.

Absolutely no sympathy for Nafeesa. LMAO Shazia and Zarina pair nice!

Fangirling Moment: OMG they matched, my zaya after so long without no fear are walking hand in hand, how pulchritudinous did they look? Finally my babies look their age, the wrinkles on their faces from stress, arkness, loneliness and emptiness is gone. They looked so fresh and satisfied.

AHhh my mammu, my one and only old man love, *sigh* how much I love this man.

What really killed me was when Zain stated "jissey apna manna tha usney hi dhoka day diya", oh how much has this man repented, cried, screamed, begged, and became a sacrificing animal just to get her back and his deeds did not go to waste, at last she was in his arms exactly where she belonged from day 1. Man how much i missed them in their room together!

Fangirling Moment: OH how much I missed seeing him pick her up like that, walk to his room, LMFAO I loved how he didn't even put her down closing the door, or leading her elsewhere in the room. His decorations for her were so cute. OMFGGG First ever couple on Indian television to kiss while the M is holding the F in his arms. SOoo Sexxyyy! That dupatta covering has just become their stance man, small, initimate but a complete alluring moment. Harshad and Preetika bring another element to romance man!

Literallly after 17 lakhs, 26 thousand and 6 hundred minutes of waiting, he finally earned the chance to touch her and feel her right next to him. Tell me what is more pure than a man counting seconds till he can finally cherish his love. Zain is a commendable character man.

Fangirling Moment: LMFAO Aaliyahs voice when she said "Zain Abdullah Sahab din hai raat nahi" and he pulled her, SO f**kING HOT, I freakin love them so much, I just watched the scenes ten million times. These two get two seconds but they make up the whole damn episode me for me honestly. THEY f**kIN USED the BI MUSIC AGAIN after so long.

oh and "Aaliyah Zain Abdullah" From Zains mouth was literally music to my ears.

Aww my Zain looked so cute cooking, LMFAO his face when Aaliyah handed him the matchπŸ˜†

P.S. the Harshika IV was so cute I loved it, I saw nothing new, these two have always been like that and honestly if they are a destiny pair in reality too than nothing will stop them from uniting. Pree is so cute, she was dying mentioning the slap scene. I loved how Harshu said the names at the end of his answers and gave the sweetest smile. He loves the naughty side of Zain, I mean I guess he knows he looks sexy doing them.

P.S.S. I don't want no twin track man, I love my original Zain, lets see what awaits us. LMAO IGNORE TYPOS

-Peace!

Edited by ..Zainab.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
I didnt know what to write yet its still this long!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, love the choice of words, pulchritudinous.
I know my comment should be longer, will add more later, once I've watched the episode
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOVE your review Zainab and I have missed them sooo much!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the review Zainab...I've been waiting for an episode review from you for ages now and the ZaYa reunion was the perfect one to kick start them once again! πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YAYY, you're back with your posts!! πŸ˜ƒ "Pulchritudinous" seems to be one of your favorite words. πŸ˜† Loved your essay, as always...I missed reading them!

I totally loved the episode, honestly! All those BGM scores and ZaYa scenes (that freaking hawt kiss! ☺️) mixed with a dash of plotting made me feel like BI was back. And the precap pretty much sealed that deal, Zain trying to cook LMAOOO! 🀣 I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Pulchritudinous is a big word.
Like, very big.
πŸ˜†

I loved Beintehaa. I don't know what to say.

ZaYa. Right now I can like hear them without them talking, I can see them without opening my eyes, I can smell them without them being here.

I can't believe that bullshit has ended. I cannot.

Phew. I can be happy again.

I am.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, love the choice of words, pulchritudinous.

I know my comment should be longer, will add more later, once I've watched the episode

LMFAOO thanks! LOL NP!

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOVE your review Zainab and I have missed them sooo much!

Aww thanks! I miss writing them too and reading all yas comments man!

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Loved the review Zainab...I've been waiting for an episode review from you for ages now and the ZaYa reunion was the perfect one to kick start them once again! πŸ˜†

Thank you Sumaiya! Sorry the first one was really bad lmao imma get back into my groove soon!πŸ˜† Man i missed reading your comments too! <3 Exactly what i was waiting for!

Originally posted by: musicxolover

YAYY, you're back with your posts!! πŸ˜ƒ "Pulchritudinous" seems to be one of your favorite words. πŸ˜† Loved your essay, as always...I missed reading them!

I totally loved the episode, honestly! All those BGM scores and ZaYa scenes (that freaking hawt kiss! ☺️) mixed with a dash of plotting made me feel like BI was back. And the precap pretty much sealed that deal, Zain trying to cook LMAOOO! 🀣 I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

LOL thanks! You have guessed rightπŸ˜† it has such an easy meaning but yet no one knows the definition and i love that🀣 LMAO thanks!

ME TOO man, finally its back i have missed this BI so much! ZaYa finally looked their age, the wrinkles were finally gone!

LMAOO the naughty hotty Zain is back!

that kiss was so sexy man, but beachara Harshu his backπŸ˜†
manny136 thumbnail
Ur back with ur review yay! Loved it. I didnt mind no wedding drama considering the last one i was put off from so it was ok. At least they are doing post wedding rituals this time and suri nor zain will mess them up this time. Zaya were so cute happy n no more damn tears. Everything zain said today so beautiful and the room scene so much emotion behind his description of his time in their room after aliya was gone. She is back and as aliya zain abdullah yay! Zain counting down how many minutes lol too cute. Suri was good n using Usmans words n memories lovely. Suri still hasnt completely changed the woman knows how to hold a grudge lol i dont think she will completely ever forgive nafeesa. Shazia n zaro no shock there. Shazia making zain cook lol usually the evil SIL make the bride do it but here lol aliya was horrified n its still daytime in BV. Finally zaya r together. Btw any news on shalam they must have some opinion on this lol as for the spoiler news lets c lol
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah, where the heck are ShaLam?? You telling me they didn't know their daughter got married back to that "aashiq" in like, 12 days??