madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Revenge

Hello all, here is another OS, dnt expect some thing from title... u know I'm certified pagal๐Ÿ˜›
I hope u none will bash me after reading this... I dnt know y I wrote this too...
I planned some thing and it turned into.some thing... ll wait for feed back

Zain was very busy in office, totally hectic schedule is going on for him. His phone started ringing, he saw Malika eh zain flashing on phone, he caught his head with dipleasure... "Yes MEZ, what's the matter" , " zain how many times should I remind u, u r still in office? Come fast!!! They are waiting for us, they want to honour us, and u r not willing to come at all, make it fast Zain, bye"

Zain palmed his face with irritation, started thinking... he felt excited and closed File infront of him. he moved out informing he ll check later...

Zain soon reached and waited for Aliya in corridor... she didn't turn up, Pune came out of Office room and asked zain to come inside... Zain went inside Alone... He returned home sat on couch holding his head in both the hands He was feeling exhausted.. he leaned little placing his head on Hand rest of Couch..

" what happened Zain?, looking tired..., Do u need Coffee?" Aliya asked him holding her laugh... Zain felt irritated and tried to remove Tie... DAD shall I help u...? Zain looked at his five years old son Sam hopelessly...

" what happened zain?", " you did this purposely na, dnt repeat it Aliya I'm tired " " Atleast tell me what happened?, I need to know, " As a mother I demand explanation " , " u demand explanation, ?, then u could have gone right". Zain started narrating...

Flash back Sam's principal room

" So u r Zain Osman Abdhullah? " zain nodded to say yes, she asked him to take seat Zain felt wierd, bcz every time while taking Donation she use give him a warm welcome, but today she behaving oddly... Zain looked at Little Sam who was standing folding his hands... She gave him a list..

Designation. Name. Reason

Principal.: . Bufallow -. Reason: bcz she wears a Gold chain equivalent to Bufallow 's
Rope

Hindi Sir : . Red Lipstick -. Reason: bcz he eats Pan

Science madam: . Oil tank -. Reason : she applies loads of oil on her hair

English miss-. Malika eh Sam. Reason : bcz his father calls his mother Malika eh Zain Etc... list goes on

Zain was confused and unable to understand what it was... but he was shocked on seeing name give to English miss..." Mr. Abdhullah, ur son has become very mischevious.. totally no decipline at all.. giving every teacher such stupid names..All kids are following him..

Zain looked at Little Sam in disbelieff... Little Sam and Zain exchanged glances, Sam was completely silent... But mam he is a kid, I ll make him.understand, this is a small issue.. I assure u he won't repeat it again... This is not the only issue Mr. Abdhullah..., he tore books of another student... this is not at all acceptable...

Zain didn't know what to talk, he took sam to a corner of Room and asked him, slowly " Why did u tear book?", "oh dad, he teased Rose, he made her cry, so I tore his books.." , " who is Rose, ". zain asked furiously... " she is my girl friend", " What, GIRL FRIEND?, when and how?", " 2 days back she gave me a lollipop and said she likes me" zain chuckled and held his laugh...

he brought sam to principal Again... "Oh, actually madam, some one teased his girl friend... sorry sorry friend.. so he tore books of that student...pls.excuse him for this time...", " excuse?, what about his notes, who will complete his notes again, Totally 6 months classwork!!!" principal shouted at zain tapping desk hardly... zain got scared seeing her wild behaviour.. " Madam I ll do it, I ll complete it and I ll send u" said zain getting scared . Principal agreed and finally gave Zain report card of Sam...

Zain who was horrified with principals wild behaviour hurriedly left from there taking card... Soon after coming out, Zain took a deep breath... " Sam, u r Principal is not less than a Gorilla , Aww she scared me...", " yes dad, she does it every day...", " Every day how are u tolerating!!!!!! Ufff".

Zain and Sam Rode back to home..

End of flash back..

Aliya started laughing loudly, " I know, I know Zain, that's y I didn't come. ,ha ha. I purposely sent u" Aliya took the report card and was shocked seeing sam's marks, he got single digit in every subject except English... in English he scored full marks... " what are these marks?" sam was silent..." and y u scored full marks in english?", " mom, woh... that is my malika eh sam's subject, so I read it properly to score good marks, I want to impress her". Zain and Aliya looked at each other with open mouths.. zain caught his head again feeling irritated, he looked at Aliya fusriously...

" Why did u send me Aliya, if u r very much aware? " , " what do u mean, u ll not go.." , "But y me alone... , or else we could have sent Fahad bhai", Aliya was silent... " Pls don't do this gain Aliya, that principal is like Gorilla she almost scared me...", " u know the reason y I sent u ", " what",
" Revenge..." , " what, Revenge, of what?" zain asked aliya in confusion...

" u know this is Ramzan month..., we are on fast, but this year u r not making love notes to me like every year, and u didn't give me my morning kiss too before going to office, so I want to teach u a lesson...", Zain was again shocked listening her reason. " is this the reason,". Aliya turned her face.
" I was busy Aliya... so I forgot to make love notes, sorry Malika - eh - zain" zain turned her to face him...

Ring... Ring... Sam lifted land line... " hello... haaa.. Rose.. , oh is it..u dnt worry, l see, bye Rose!!". Zain and Aliya looked at each other... " MEZ I cannot go again", " even me kit kit"

" mom, dad, don't worry, I know who can handle this, Only my Pasta Granie..can handle my principal , I ll take her with me". Zain and Aliya felt relief...

" chalo MEZ, I have home work..., want to complete 6months notes..."

Okay now I'm ready for tomatoes... bye bye ... I hope none are angry..๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res...Haaassshhh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unres๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I'm a great great great great fan of ur writing darling๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hilarious...GF and all ha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Loved it to the coreโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
U r genius just lyk me๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by Little_Johnny - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Lol... read it at ur risk..๐Ÿ˜†
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha hahaha hahaha
It was a hilarious os
Mast revenge Aaliya took from Zain ๐Ÿคฃ
Lol Zain got scared from d principal
D principal is like a gorilla ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
He will do his son's 6 months homework ๐Ÿคฃ
Aww sam is so cute
Love my chottu Zain
Rose Sam 's gf ๐Ÿ˜†
Malika - e - sam ๐Ÿคฃ
Only pasta granny can handle d principal ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Still can't stop laughing...
That was really really funny!!!!

Please keep writing such stuff...
I love it.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg omg
Hilarious
Buhaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
Yaar someone stop me
I can't laugh anymore
Yaar madhu I will go mad now it's funny
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Damn it reply in PG 2...
Btw...Congo shongo For completing the thread...๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally hilarious..
loved it..
sam has a girlfriend..
whata revenge aliya took..
lol..
baap bete ek jaise..
cannot stop laughing..

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
and yes congratulations as your thread completed 150 pages
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Hahaha hahaha hahaha
It was a hilarious os
Mast revenge Aaliya took from Zain ๐Ÿคฃ
Lol Zain got scared from d principal
D principal is like a gorilla ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
He will do his son's 6 months homework ๐Ÿคฃ
Aww sam is so cute
Love my chottu Zain
Rose Sam 's gf ๐Ÿ˜†
Malika - e - sam ๐Ÿคฃ
Only pasta granny can handle d principal ๐Ÿ˜†

Ha ha thank u darling, Sach mai hilarious kya...?