Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DK11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

welcome to the forum devki please introduce yourself in the introduction corner.

@bold...i'd disagree...they've not done justice in portraying Islam at all. There are many things which have gone horribly wrong.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome

Below in red i have explained and apologised to another member; regarding the same topic of discussion..I believe there was some ambiguity in the manner in which i had written the topic.

If i have in any manner offended you, i do apologise that was not at all my intentions.

Apologies the manner in which I wrote the topic may have been a little misleading. I can understand that obviously, it is a drama so for dramatic purposes..they will twist certain aspects of a religion to their convince. I see this happening to Hinduism all the time in these dramas. But the essence of the show based on Muslim culture and Islam..is something I have not seen yet on tv. Therefore, parts of the correct portrayal of the religion and Zaya's faith is truly beautiful :)
Edited by DK11 - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He he same here, thought I had grown out of the daily soap thing , but an accidental discovery of BI , drew me in this whirlpool. I joined Twitter just to be with zain , but after so many years of watching all these soap operas BI takes the cake , the characters are so well- etched n not cliched. I am still watching April episodes so still a long way to go , but devouring every bit of those romantic scenes... This is the best onscreen Jodi in Indian television for sure '
DK11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Exactly devki... they are and will always be awesome and adorable.. now keep posting and jaldi say become a senior member 😊

Hi 😉

Haha..lol there is seriously, so much i want to say but i keep getting stopped! there's a 10 post only in 24hrs rule for a newbie member. Trust me it is annoying. But fingers crossed i will be soonest! lol
DK11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Hi Devki, heartily welcome to Forum...

I hope.u ll have loads of fun here... here everyone are amazing..

Hii!! Thank youu 😉 Yep i can already see that Zaya family are awesome 😛

Originally posted by: Zainedil

He he same here, thought I had grown out of the daily soap thing , but an accidental discovery of BI , drew me in this whirlpool. I joined Twitter just to be with zain , but after so many years of watching all these soap operas BI takes the cake , the characters are so well- etched n not cliched. I am still watching April episodes so still a long way to go , but devouring every bit of those romantic scenes... This is the best onscreen Jodi in Indian television for sure '

I do not normally watch these soaps! They're always so predicable! I have even given up on Bollywood as it's so uninteresting for me. But BI stands out!! 😳 I was just soo attracted to the show..in that the actors the storyline their cutest ever kitkit 😛 they are defo the best onscreen jodi!!
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DK11

Hi 😉

Haha..lol there is seriously, so much i want to say but i keep getting stopped! there's a 10 post only in 24hrs rule for a newbie member. Trust me it is annoying. But fingers crossed i will be soonest! lol

Lol... yeah that's why I said senior membet... no limits 😉
DK111 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Lol... yeah that's why I said senior membet... no limits 😉

See!! lol😆😆 i don't have any limits now!! I found my old account on I-F lol i thought i lost it!! 😲