Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Actors against bursting crackers during Diwali!!
Nandish Sandhu seen as Rehan in Beintehaa on Colors

I don't burst crackers because it creates lots of pollution. I remember one of my friend was bursting crackers and while he was bursting, somebody burst a cracker near him. The falmes fo the cracker damaged his eye and my friend lost his vision forever. That was the worst incident I saw and I believe instead of wasting your money in bursting crackers donate that money for some needy people.

Well we too feel the same and wish our TV actors a safe and noise free Diwali!
geetika22 thumbnail
Comment under this tb article guys 😊
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/22330-actors-against-bursting-crackers-during-diwali.htm
geetika22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

[B]he is so calm in nature and mature. his wife is so lucky to have a husband like nandish. he takes care of her alot

It's my dream to meet nandish nd rashami together. Thy mean world to me 😳
geetika22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">he rules as reel or real as a husbandπŸ‘πŸ‘</font>

Did u saw sbs nandmi segment yesterday.. 😳
geetika22 thumbnail
Nandish seems to be quiet busy thse days.
geetika22 thumbnail
Rehan wil be one of most memorable character. πŸ‘
geetika22 thumbnail
@keya @bani it's a request can u guys mke a nandmi avs for me. Wil give u YouTube links of some videos.. πŸ˜‰
geetika22 thumbnail
Rashmi Desai, Nandish Sandhu don't mind teaming up
Actor Nandish Sandhu, who rose to fame playing the ideal husband to his real-life wife Rashami Desai in a TV show Uttaran, doesn't mind teaming up with her once again for another project. "If someone wants to cast us together, then why not? I'd definitely love to work with Rashami once again; so let's hope someone actually thinks of it," says the 33-year-old Rajasthan boy.
Nandish and Rashami tied the knot two years back. Often, news about trouble in their relationship has made headlines. "There is a price for everything in life. While this profession has given me all the name and fame, it's but obvious that there will be a flip side. As a couple, being in this kind of a profession, you cannot have too much personal stuff hidden. But then, I don't regret it. Nobody has pushed me into this profession," says Nandish.

Currently seen on a popular TV show, Nandish is now excited about the team that he bought last month for a TV cricket league. "I want to do a lot of things in life, but one at a time, as I don't want to goof up. Cricket has always been a passion. As a kid in Rajasthan, I'd flunk school and play cricket outside on the road at 50 degrees temperature. So, you can imagine where this passion for cricket is coming from," he remembers fondly.

He is a wonderful person to work with: Rashmi
Known to be fiercely protective about her personal life, she doesn't like talking about her equation with husband, Nandish Sandhu. However, actor Rashami Desai doesn't mind talking about her professionalassociation with him. "He is one of the nicest co-stars that I have worked with. He'd give me space, allow me to improvise and constantly give me very helpful suggestions," reveals Rashami. Both quit the show that they met on at different points of time, thereby sparking off rumours of a tiff.

Interestingly, even as recent reports surfaced about Rashami and Nandish reconciling, the former is enthusiastic about being a part of her husband's newly-bought cricket team. "I love playing cricket, but it's not as if he (Nandish) bought a team because I want to play," says Rashami.

Currently on a break, Rashami is rumoured to be in talks for a project which will show her comic side. "I now want to do something challenging and different from what I've done so far," says the actor, who finally admits to have been approached for a reality show, as was speculated. "Yes, I was offered, but I didn't want to be a part of it, as I had some family commitments. So, I couldn't have locked myself up on the show," she reveals
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
"There is a price for everything in life. While this profession has given me all the name and fame, it's but obvious that there will be a flip side.

yep
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: geetika22

Did u saw sbs nandmi segment yesterday.. 😳

no what was he doingπŸ˜†