Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In the end rehaan was the only saint character with a mind tthink on his own and don't get swey by anyone
forbidden thumbnail
Yep rehaan khan is and always will be the perfect husband till now. I would like another character like rehaan khan entry
forbidden thumbnail
Two charactr that I like is rehaan and sahir. Polls apart yet they have so much dept and pain in it
forbidden thumbnail
Since rehaan character was injustice sahir character will be given justice
forbidden thumbnail
@geetika
Watch humsafar for sahir character even though he us different from rehann their pain connects to each other. Nor rehaan was lover boy nor sahir this is what makes them even more different and attractive. Both of them are silent lover, talks less and mature. They take decesion wisely.rehaan was not completely grey nor emotional less but sahir is which makes it hot
forbidden thumbnail
One door closes then another opens ahaan 😉 gosh I will miss rehaan till nandish comes back on till then sahir is worth watching for
forbidden thumbnail
I will be here to and if there is a new entry and I like it I would definitely shall join him 😆 the thing is rehaan would have been here if nandish was new but since he is an stablish actor he won't take shit from cvs and leave the show for not fulfilling the terms just like payal not satisfied with your character give it a chance then say bye bye I rather see nandish out if this show then ruin his character 😳
forbidden thumbnail
Veer and rehaan both are praise worthy character ⭐️
Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

WOW karishma you are here to😲welcome well it's over now and better late then never but yep it is bull crap this show is doomed to core and nothing can make this show worthy to watch for sure

Hello...I visit the forum regularly. But not very active. I fall insanely in love with a show and the CVs kill it in such a short time. I feel so cheated. I was kind of loving Rehaan. True..his character was for a brief time. They could have made his story better. Given him a hero exit...not like this. I feel so so angry on the CVs😡
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Karishma700

Hello...I visit the forum regularly. But not very active. I fall insanely in love with a show and the CVs kill it in such a short time. I feel so cheated. I was kind of loving Rehaan. True..his character was for a brief time. They could have made his story better. Given him a hero exit...not like this. I feel so so angry on the CVs😡

ok and i am glad nandish is out of this show, he does not deserve nonsense like this. i think you have been watching this show from beginning and if you say that then imagine how we feel but then again i am very happy nandish took the right decision👏👏 now i understand why almost everyone left this show who started to watched from beginning. to me rehaan came as a humdard and left here as a humsafar this small journey of rehaan is what made me watch BI b/c i thought atleast now cvs can redeem their show but alas they drown it even further😆 forget it and happy diwali.