Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww such a nice post bani πŸ‘
Nandish played rehaan wid full dignity nd he has made us so proud..luv u Nandish
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will watch yesterday's episode online later. πŸ˜‰
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

Fab interview of nandish by IF. πŸ‘
Do watch it guys.
The way he presented himself is commendable

god bless him
forbidden thumbnail
watch it rehaan khan took all the creditsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

sacrificing is the biggest honor, selfless love is what true love is called, love means free not caged in that is what rehaan did today ISH! nandish gosh you were fabulous man
Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

ok i am going to sleep long day tomorrow gn and let's hope rehaan khan character ends by tomorrow and we say our goodbye. i won't watch it anymore and my decesion from beginning was right this show can never do justice and wished NS was not in this show but he made me fall for rehaan khan even more b/c his character was used, his character was needed to make others mahan of BI then who is the supreme yeah rehaan khan, he is the beginning and never ending.

Agree with you totally. The CVs are mad..spoilt such a genuine character. Totally crap!!!!!!!😑
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Karishma700

Agree with you totally. The CVs are mad..spoilt such a genuine character. Totally crap!!!!!!!😑

WOW karishma you are here to😲welcome well it's over now and better late then never but yep it is bull crap this show is doomed to core and nothing can make this show worthy to watch for sure
forbidden thumbnail
i am honor to like a character like rehaan khan. see even cvs knows what rehaan khan is, in the end he turned out to be the humsafar and a friend who kept his friend happiness before his and return her back. this track would have been the most watchable track if it went kind of toward nikah the reason the girl stayed with her second husband is what made the movie so famous. a woman is not a thing where she is sent to one person to another. cvs of BI sucks big time and i am laughing at their faithπŸ˜†
forbidden thumbnail
gn everyone and sweet dream. i am at peace now since rehaan khan became the hero of this show and in the end rehaan khan ruledπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

happy diwali and god bless nandish see you tomorrowπŸ€—
.Shiva. thumbnail
Hope you become more succesfull
.Shiva. thumbnail
From the bottom of my heart I pray this diwali bring joys into your beautiful life which is already beautiful and protects you from all negative people around you. You are a gem of a person and always be like that.