Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
rehaan is the best of best. gn for now will be back tomorrow with a bangπŸ˜‰
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Keya bani something special for u guys I sended ns link of our At nd links to ur creations he said all creations r amazing nd he hs said me to convey thanks to u both 😳
geetika22 thumbnail
I m nt watching bi anymore..till any confirmation regarding ns quitting comes 😭
geetika22 thumbnail
As a loyal fan I support nandish decision people bashed hm for sharing a pic wid pree as thy thought he ws promoting halala 🀒
NS quitting bi is the proof he is a decent nd respected person. πŸ‘
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nandish Sandhu turns Rapper..!!

Handsome Nandish Sandhu who is seen in Colors' Beintehaa as Rehan, shoots for a music video.

Thursday, October 16, 2014 | 11:37:50 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz | 0 Comments | 46 Views

Actor Nandish Sandhu who has always been fond of rap music recently had the chance to try it out first hand. We hear that the actor was shooting for the music video of his cricket team when Nandish along with the other members as a team came up with a rap addition to the song.

When we asked Nandish he said, "Yes the rap portion was an impromptu addition to the song and I am so glad that some of those portions are pictured on me."
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

As a loyal fan I support nandish decision people bashed hm for sharing a pic wid pree as thy thought he ws promoting halala 🀒
NS quitting bi is the proof he is a decent nd respected person. πŸ‘

Agree Getz
geetika22 thumbnail
Multi tasker Nandish πŸ‘
Actor Nandish Sandhu who has always been fond of rap music recently had the chance to try it out first hand. We hear that the actor was shooting for the music video of his cricket team when Nandish along with the other members as a team came up with a rap addition to the song.

When we asked Nandish he said, "Yes the rap portion was an impromptu addition to the song and I am so glad that some of those portions are pictured on me."
geetika22 thumbnail

Hiee vishal..long tym 😊
geetika22 thumbnail
Nandish u never fail to impress us..ur a mindblowing actor photography is ur hobby cooking is ur passion cricket is ur love dancing makes u chill out nd now raper too πŸ‘
geetika22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WickedRayne1089

<font color="#FF0066">if the news is true then i feel disgusted by cvs. they should have not done this. they ruined the show itself. making rehaan the bad guy and suri good it is a big laugh on their face</font>

He is leaving as thy r turning rehan negative 🀒 as per tc