.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
gnπŸ˜†gotta go work tomorrow
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rehan is the prince charming of bi...😊😊

btw..what did u think about aliya making matar paneer for him..the best part was he didnt show ny interest..she again went n told him to taste...fed his children but didnt taste...this shows his character..he is not a man who will fall for ny woman seeing her beauty..he is married he can easily do many things..aliya wont be able to say nything yet he never shows ny interest in her...isnt it..he gave her talaq she cud have stayed with zain but she came bk to rehan..😊😊..
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

rehan is the prince charming of bi...😊😊

btw..what did u think about aliya making matar paneer for him..the best part was he didnt show ny interest..she again went n told him to taste...fed his children but didnt taste...this shows his character..he is not a man who will fall for ny woman seeing her beauty..he is married he can easily do many things..aliya wont be able to say nything yet he never shows ny interest in her...isnt it..he gave her talaq she cud have stayed with zain but she came bk to rehan..😊😊..

i don't now what's going on here, the track is moving very fast and after taalak what will happen to rehaan? seems like BI is ending soon
.Shiva. thumbnail
such a shame BI had an amazing character as rehaan but cvs are making a mess with it and if NS leaves this show so will i
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
gosh i feel bad for rehaan
forbidden thumbnail
such an amazing character man
forbidden thumbnail
if the news is true then i feel disgusted by cvs. they should have not done this. they ruined the show itself. making rehaan the bad guy and suri good it is a big laugh on their face
forbidden thumbnail
nandish you were the best in BI BRAVOπŸ‘πŸ‘
forbidden thumbnail
i need to make some stuffπŸ˜† get over the nonsense stuff. if anyone knows about nandish leaving do tell me
.Shiva. thumbnail
cvs don't lose an actor like nandish. he can bring magic to BI. hope it is not true news and rehaan really gives it back. rehaan rocks to core, BI is not what it is without rehaan now. rehaan character was the most beautiful character ever in BI and ever will be. a simple yet amazing person. cvs don't ruin that otherwise this show will go down the drain. let rehaan khan stay b/c nandish won't play any nonsense at all.