Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

In Beintehaa, As per the current track Rehan calls the kidnappers of Bilaal to Barkat Villa and exposes the hand of Suriaya behind the kidnap of Bilaal. Rehan then tells Aaliya that he was the person who trusted her and believed her in the last one year, but she listening to Zain lost her trust on him. Rehan then declares that he is giving her the first divorce to her and walks away. Aaliya also walks behind Rehan but Zain stops her, Aaliya tells him that she needs to go as what they have done today can only be forgiven by Allah.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Nafisa is safe but Bilaal will get hurt. Nafisa will confess to Suraiya that Aaliya is innocent. Suraiya will be shocked realizing what actually happened. Suraiya is furious at Nafisa and will warn her of dire consequences. Suraiya will apologize to Zain. Zain will tell Suraiya that if she tells Nafisa's truth to Fahaad and throws Nafisa out of the house then Zain and Aaliya's sacrifice will go waste.

Zain will take a promise from Suraiya that she will never tell Fahaad about this. Shazia will overhear this. Aaliya still trying to get Rehaan back to normal but Rehaan is distant. Aaliya will find out about Suraiya's connection to Rida's death . Suraiya will come to apologize to Aaliya but Rehaan will come to know the truth and will get suraiya arrested...

manny136 thumbnail
Ok wow so suri is caught so fast i think something is amiss about suri being responsible now. Suri apologizing to aliya wow i wonder if aliya tries to hide the truth but rehan finds out n drama, now zaya r stuck in the middle of suri vs rehan. Shazia knows the truth what will she do n billy got hurt lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^ Where the hell is this show going 😳
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow this is surely not what I expected to happen. Everything happening so fast? The spoiler honestly does not sound appealing, Infact it put me off! Where are they going with this and what the hell is the purpose?! Gahh doesn't make sense but why is everything being revealed right away?! I though they were going to take time with this track!

The whole thing sounds boring to me too, with absolutely no mention or sign of ZAya in the coming epis, I really don't know what's in store. But my interest and patience is wearing real thin
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One thing is confirmed CVS NEVER DRAG TRACKS...can't say the same for HALALA...but others are always FAST PACED...😳
I really wanted to see other side of SURI...well I think I should wait for that...😕

So now that two plots are done...what next second T???😕
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I mean I'm not saying I wanted the track to drag out but I thought it would play out differently. It almost seems rushed now. And all those ideas about ZYa working together to help Rehan went down the drain!
TE tweeted that the next spoiler is to do with second talaaq. I just don't understand where they are heading?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pta ni guys kya ho rahaa hai . scrathing head 😕
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Clearly Suraiyya can never be shown positive.. Another arrest and Aaliya would be misunderstood again so Suraiyya will hate her for sending her to prison for the second time. How will this affect ZaYa?
manny136 thumbnail
Second talaaq ok see suri getting caught so fast seems something is wrong here n maybe zaya could work together to help prove her innocent coz if zaro was involved something is really fishy here. Rehan will probably be on the warpath but i dont aliya would want suri to go to jail hence another conflict
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As long as REHAN stays the tunnel will never end...they are giving him too much scope more than ZAYA...coz now ZAYA are shown helpless and the only one to help them is MAHAAN...
Well I still don't know what's the need of second T as well coz it's not even been a week of their marriage and he divorced her in 3 days...they can end this w/o T OR IDDAH...my POV...😕