Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

I agree. The last time they had a major track play out, it was to break ZaYa apart so they had a build up starting with their fights and MU, to do with the gauhar-rizwan-ayat angle. And from there it just got worse. Sure they patched up on EId but that was for like a minute lol before it took a complete 360-turn.

This time however, there realy isnt a buildup. Even if they show ZaYa working together, im sure they wont show them getting married right after she gets divorced. But thats fine, as long as she is done with Rehan. Then Zaya can get together to help Rehan. And since this involves Zain's mother, im sure it will bring up a new set of problems~ However this time we have to see Zaya fighting it out and overcoming it all!

Exactly! I want to see ZaYa fighting this out and overcoming this, it would really show how their relationship has strengthened.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wheres everyoneee

Came across some tellyexpress spoilers of shows where the couple havent confessed yet or are in their romantic phase, and these spoilers hinting at more romance and stuff coming up. Seriously envy those shows and the fans. Oh man, im just waiting for the day i get to read such spoilers about BI again which talk about Zaya reuniting/romance and i can get all excited! How much do i miss that omg!

I really hope to see more ZaYa tomorrow :/
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the episode and honestly I was bored to death.. Can't believe this was the same show which never ceased to surprise me and I was all gaga over its execution but yesterday sadly everything fell flat for me.. The much hyped "exposure" of Suraiyya and the most wanted "divorce" of R and A... all seemed like they were reading out their dialogues from the paper.. it was SO thanda to be honest.. no shock value and no excitement.. I couldn't recognize BI in the last episode..

You want to show Rehan and his track.. FINE go ahead you want to focus on Rehan BUT don't take away from the real leads of the show.. it does not feel like Zain and Aaliya story anymore... which is again a huge dent for CVs.. revolve others around them.. ZaYa are supposed to be the central part not someone to be on periphery.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Just saw the episode and honestly I was bored to death.. Can't believe this was the same show which never ceased to surprise me and I was all gaga over its execution but yesterday sadly everything fell flat for me.. The much hyped "exposure" of Suraiyya and the most wanted "divorce" of R and A... all seemed like they were reading out their dialogues from the paper.. it was SO thanda to be honest.. no shock value and no excitement.. I couldn't recognize BI in the last episode..

You want to show Rehan and his track.. FINE go ahead you want to focus on Rehan BUT don't take away from the real leads of the show.. it does not feel like Zain and Aaliya story anymore... which is again a huge dent for CVs.. revolve others around them.. ZaYa are supposed to be the central part not someone to be on periphery.

SHIV where have you been๐Ÿค—
And yes my feelings exactly girl I mean yeah the track is opening up but the Beintehaa magic is not there.๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

SHIV where have you been๐Ÿค—
And yes my feelings exactly girlI mean yeah the track is opening up but the Beintehaa magic is not there.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Saheba ๐Ÿค—

Uhh things were not so well at home so yeah.. missed you guys and coming here and LMAO the show has been a snooze fest past few days.. the more they glorify Rehan, the more boring this show turns.. there's no light which I see..

You said it! The magic isn't there coz they aren't focussing on the leads.. they've gone for a toss to fit in someone else.. I really hope the situation is salvaged soon coz I'm losing my interest sadly with the current track.. it's not about the reunion anymore, I can't digest the treatment given to leads.

Saheba ๐Ÿค—

Uhh things were not so well at home so yeah.. missed you guys and coming here and LMAO the show has been a snooze fest past few days.. the more they glorify Rehan, the more boring this show turns.. there's no light which I see..

You said it! The magic isn't there coz they aren't focussing on the leads.. they've gone for a toss to fit in someone else.. I really hope the situation is salvaged soon coz I'm losing my interest sadly with the current track.. it's not about the reunion anymore, I can't digest the treatment given to leads.

@bold. WORD. They have Zaya who the fandom loves and instead of focusing on them..they are just getting more and more side tracked these days. I really hope that things get back into focus before its too late!

Aww girl well i hope everything is alright at your place now๐Ÿ˜›
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Saheba ๐Ÿค—

Hey Shiv, I have to agree with you here. In this episode plot wise it was good but what about Zain and Aaliya? Harshad and Preetika were sidelined completely here! It became the Rehan show with Suraiya being connected to his past but where is ZaYa's story?? This is supposed to be about their Beintehaa Mohabbat but there was none of that and honestly I felt like even Harshad and Preetika didn't give their all in this episode, it was like why bother? I don't blame them because its upsetting that a show that used to revolve around them is not being sidelined. Up until a couple weeks ago this was ZaYa's story, their fight, their struggles but on Monday it was none of that and that hurts!
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

@bold. WORD. They have Zaya who the fandom loves and instead of focusing on them..they are just getting more and more side tracked these days. I really hope that things get back into focus before its too late!

Aww girl well i hope everything is alright at your place now๐Ÿ˜›

They are a hair's breadth away from ruining it completely coz the fandom has lost faith and have stopped expecting anything and are gradually moving on, which is the worst.. it's this week where they need to turn things around before people give up completely... the day is not far though if this continues, people will stop caring about the reunion which we all want the most right now
OMG Mandy I thought I was the only one who felt that way!!
The scene where Rehan was revealing Suri's truth, i felt that Harshika's acting and expression was less impactful like how they used to be..but i didn't say anything as I thought that I might be the only one feeling this way. Well I wouldn't feel surprised if they are upset, they are being treated like side characters..especially Harshad! I mean he only makes an entry, gives looks and has so few dialogues these days. And that is really upsetting!๐Ÿ˜”
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Shiv, I have to agree with you here. In this episode plot wise it was good but what about Zain and Aaliya? Harshad and Preetika were sidelined completely here! It became the Rehan show with Suraiya being connected to his past but where is ZaYa's story?? This is supposed to be about their Beintehaa Mohabbat but there was none of that and honestly I felt like even Harshad and Preetika didn't give their all in this episode, it was like why bother? I don't blame them because its upsetting that a show that used to revolve around them is not being sidelined. Up until a couple weeks ago this was ZaYa's story, their fight, their struggles but on Monday it was none of that and that hurts!

Exactly!! People tolerated this crap fest because ultimately it was about ZaYa, it was about their beintehaa mohabbat or their beintehaa nafarat... Whatever it was, whatever ups and downs they had, it was still about them. How can you shift the focus away from them.. Whatever BI was or wasn't, it was essentially the story of ZaYa.. and these aren't our words, the makers stressed upon this themselves, even when they went ahead with HN, Farhan still said that they'll play around ZaYa.. but I don't see that happening... the more they'll try to make Rehan the hero, the more disconnected audience will feel from the show.

And I agree with what you said about Harshad and Preetika.. not just them I even found Suchitra lacking.. C'mon she was being exposed and her expressions were so bleh.. and if not that then the divorce thing had to be her worst nightmare, still her expressions were so bland... I don't know man it was all thanda for me..