Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yeah same, although i am feeling kidna positive about the upcoming track, i dont want to get hopes up. You never know when they decide to make a u-turn. And like you said, Mandy, now that its clear Rehan will never love Aliya, then the question doesnt even arise of Aliya acting wifey towards him or motherly towards his kids. That whole aspect doesnt even come to play, so it doesnt make sense for the divorce procedure to drag out!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

Yeah same, although i am feeling kidna positive about the upcoming track, i dont want to get hopes up. You never know when they decide to make a u-turn. And like you said, Mandy, now that its clear Rehan will never love Aliya, then the question doesnt even arise of Aliya acting wifey towards him or motherly towards his kids. That whole aspect doesnt even come to play, so it doesnt make sense for the divorce procedure to drag out!

That was the first positive sign we have had in two weeks! It was much needed to hear Rehan say look I like you but I'm not in love with you. I'm also glad the guilt trip did not last long, Aaliya made it known that he gave her reasons to suspect him so it was fair game.

Today was all the more proof why these final two talaaqs should not be dragged but it still makes me wonder why their divorce could not be finalized right here. What reasons will he give for the next two talaaqs?? *Sighs* I just hope its over with in the next two episodes, they can show a leap like they did during ZaYa's divorce and no one would complain.

manny136 thumbnail
The track seems interesting but i wonder how long they will drag this. Rehan being the culprit lasted what a week or so but this is even bigger. My only fear is zaya getting stuck in the middle of rehan vs suri. So far we have seen a smart rehan who is a good guy but now we know his mission rida he might be not so forgiving n in punishing suri zaya will suffer. Now with nafeesa probably getting silenced for now, suri will still be anti aliya, zain stuck in the middle, zaro planning her revenge, i just hope zaya talk n decide to help rehan tht way we get them together n uncover this mystery.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

The track seems interesting but i wonder how long they will drag this. Rehan being the culprit lasted what a week or so but this is even bigger. My only fear is zaya getting stuck in the middle of rehan vs suri. So far we have seen a smart rehan who is a good guy but now we know his mission rida he might be not so forgiving n in punishing suri zaya will suffer. Now with nafeesa probably getting silenced for now, suri will still be anti aliya, zain stuck in the middle, zaro planning her revenge, i just hope zaya talk n decide to help rehan tht way we get them together n uncover this mystery.

It is an interesting track and my hope here is that it is executed well. I see no reason why Zain and Aaliya should not reunite here, infact this is the perfect chance to put their love to the test and let us see how these two handle such a complicated situation without going in opposite directions. I want to see how ZaYa tackle this as a couple given the parties involved here, how they work together to solve this. The CVs have a track full of potential here, one that involves so many but first thing first is reuniting ZaYa and getting them married.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Diwali is October 23th!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
25th? I thought it was the 23rd!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anku94

25th? I thought it was the 23rd!

lol yeah i edited itπŸ˜†
manny136 thumbnail
Great so now there is confusion on diwali dates lol
@ Mandy yeah i dont see why zaya cant be together but my fear is tht they want this arc to cause more drama for them, coz if they try to protect suri it will be bad n if they fight against her again more problems. I just get lost with the logic, rehan had like 4yrs to find the killer but nada, ok maybe in the beginning he got busy with raising the kids but what about later thts like 3 yrs wasted n i can excuse the time in hyd the guy got a job there but what about before. Now he will start again n actually find the killer. Maybe nafeesas accident might play a part in the investigation to start again. I just want zaya to work on this together.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Great so now there is confusion on diwali dates lol
@ Mandy yeah i dont see why zaya cant be together but my fear is tht they want this arc to cause more drama for them, coz if they try to protect suri it will be bad n if they fight against her again more problems. I just get lost with the logic, rehan had like 4yrs to find the killer but nada, ok maybe in the beginning he got busy with raising the kids but what about later thts like 3 yrs wasted n i can excuse the time in hyd the guy got a job there but what about before. Now he will start again n actually find the killer. Maybe nafeesas accident might play a part in the investigation to start again. I just want zaya to work on this together.

Same, I just want ZaYa to work together like they used to do. During the Nafeesa track, CVs did everything to break them apart by showing them fighting and lots of MUs. This time things should play out differently, show Zain and Aaliya working together and trying to find a way out of this. It is time to show them as a couple and bringing back the charm to BI that has been lost these past two weeks. These two need to be brought back into focus.
anku94 thumbnail
I agree. The last time they had a major track play out, it was to break ZaYa apart so they had a build up starting with their fights and MU, to do with the gauhar-rizwan-ayat angle. And from there it just got worse. Sure they patched up on EId but that was for like a minute lol before it took a complete 360-turn.
This time however, there realy isnt a buildup. Even if they show ZaYa working together, im sure they wont show them getting married right after she gets divorced. But thats fine, as long as she is done with Rehan. Then Zaya can get together to help Rehan. And since this involves Zain's mother, im sure it will bring up a new set of problems~ However this time we have to see Zaya fighting it out and overcoming it all!