Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

I hope so! Infact i hope by this week itself, we start seeing signs that its happening! Hopefully the second talaaq will happen by the end of this week too! Honeslty just like how they intro'd the accident thing way back but then put a hold on it, i hope they put a hold on Rehan lookin for her killer, and then Zaya get back together, Aliya tells Zain Rehan's problem, and they both together help him out!
*wishful thinking* sigh

I would LOVE it if that happens...just hoping Farhan is beginning to see the light? ๐Ÿค”

ZaYa have always worked better when they're TOGETHER...Going by what Rehaan said to Aaliya about not loving her hopefully the final two talaaqs are round the corner...
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Even though the story moved forward, the episode otherwise was thanda. Zain's reaction was zilch...Aliya just abruptly pulled off from Zain and ran behind Rehan. She just could have said i will call you later. I have no issues in the next track starting but they are royally ignoring Zain's smartness and Aliya's intelligence. It is really sad to see this.

I think todays epi was more about getting the first T out of the way n start the next arc the accident storyline which again pits suri vs rehan it was like their show today lol, Zaya r the victims here who r being pulled a part by Suris actions n their dependency on rehans decision
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Zain is really stuck right now n all he can do is question suri but her answers arent going to change he cant do anything coz of aliyas promise to nafeesa. At least he acknowledged he is not mahaan like aliya lol he can show his hate lol. I think he is angry on suri but her excuse as in aliya being guilty he cant do anything coz of aliyas promise otherwise he would have said more. Does he realize tht maybe his mom might not care even if the truth is revealed n instead punish nafeesa n still be an obstacle to zaya? If zaya find out suri killed rida will tht change his reaction coz ridas death had nothing to do with the family n suri killed an innocent woman with two little kids. Zain cant keep on excusing his mom this time this is bad n rehan aint tht forgiving especially in this case.

hmmm, well if Suri is caught in this she is def going to jail as Rehan will not leave her. Then what???? How does the story move ahead from there??? She is the main villian so will she be exposed so soon in this case????
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

hmmm, well if Suri is caught in this she is def going to jail as Rehan will not leave her. Then what???? How does the story move ahead from there??? She is the main villian so will she be exposed so soon in this case????

That is the question will suri go to jail lol will she try to stop her exposure i see no diff btwn her n zaro now lol Will rehan forgive her will her punish her another way, if zaya find out first will they tell right away u know how they r always protecting their family ugh lol Suri is the main villain so her going away would not make sense.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Maybe things might start looking up ๐Ÿค”

You changed your siggy and avi again ๐Ÿ˜† Are you satisfied with it now?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

it better man, enough of the wait its been four freakin months, four freakin months you have got to be freakin kidding me honestly

LMAOO, err i guess๐Ÿ˜†
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol Zainab that is a lot of freaking I have seen in few months.. More freaking remaining.. I guess๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Lol Zainab that is a lot of freaking I have seen in few months.. More freaking remaining.. I guess๐Ÿ˜†

LMFAOO what can i say, its farhans assar๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

Zain is really stuck right now n all he can do is question suri but her answers arent going to change he cant do anything coz of aliyas promise to nafeesa. At least he acknowledged he is not mahaan like aliya lol he can show his hate lol. I think he is angry on suri but her excuse as in aliya being guilty he cant do anything coz of aliyas promise otherwise he would have said more. Does he realize tht maybe his mom might not care even if the truth is revealed n instead punish nafeesa n still be an obstacle to zaya? If zaya find out suri killed rida will tht change his reaction coz ridas death had nothing to do with the family n suri killed an innocent woman with two little kids. Zain cant keep on excusing his mom this time this is bad n rehan aint tht forgiving especially in this case.

That's the problem, yes what Suraiya did was bad and Zain is angry but at the same time Suraiya has a justifiable reason to not want Aaliya as her bahu and sadly Zain cannot say a thing about it due to his promise.

I don't see Aaliya as mahaan but there are times she can get on your nerves. I'm sure she would tell Zain to forgive his mother because she is under the misconception Aaliya is at fault for Usman's death.

What I want to see is how Zain and Aaliya will react when they find out Suraiya left Rida to die, will they try to save her or will they help Rehan get justice for his wife? That should make for an interesting watch

I would LOVE it if that happens...just hoping Farhan is beginning to see the light? ๐Ÿค”

ZaYa have always worked better when they're TOGETHER...Going by what Rehaan said to Aaliya about not loving her hopefully the final two talaaqs are round the corner...

It seems SBS is going to be right about Zain and Aaliya reuniting by Diwali. I do not see Aaliya and Rehan's divorce being dragged out much longer now that Rehan has made it clear he is not in love with Aaliya and he has no reason to keep her in this marriage. The final two talaaqs must play out this week, hopefully in the next two episodes and then ZaYa will work together to help Rehan as it will be their way of showing gratitude for him helping them out.

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Priyanka...I see you're watching KYY on MTV...I recently caught up with all the episodes...it's quite a good show and I'm really enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Zainab...LOL let's hope the wait is almost freaking over! ๐Ÿ˜† It's about time now!

@Mandy...I agree with you...it's looking more and more likely the final two Ts will happen this week...but yet I'm still afraid to hope
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

@Priyanka...I see you're watching KYY on MTV...I recently caught up with all the episodes...it's quite a good show and I'm really enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Zainab...LOL let's hope the wait is almost freaking over! ๐Ÿ˜† It's about time now!

@Mandy...I agree with you...it's looking more and more likely the final two Ts will happen this week...but yet I'm still afraid to hope

We have reason to fear getting our hopes up, not after we have all been trapped in this dark tunnel for so long but track wise it just makes no sense to drag this further. Rehan is not negative nor is he looking for revenge and the best way to show both Zain and Aaliya being grateful is to have them try to find out who killed Rehan's wife. It is the perfect way to connect the pieces and to give both fans and CVs what they want, Rehan stays in focus but so do ZaYa.