Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Hi Zainab! 🤗 Good to know he doesn't have any romantic feelings for Aaliya...so it was mainly a Suri and Rehaan show? Maybe SBS got it right and ZaYa will reunite by diwali? 🤔

Btw when IS Diwali?? 😕

Hey gorgeous!🤗LMAO exactly, phew,

LMAO idk, i was just about to ask you
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku94

Althought story wise it was good today, tomorrow better be a more well-rounded one. Why so less of Zain? And why no ZaYa AT ALL?

They are making Rehan Aliya's friendship almost look stronger than ZaYa relation by showing so much of them!

That is a BIG mistake...they can't NOT show ZaYa...for today's episode I suppose it can pass but in future the makers better be careful
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Diwali is October 23rd everyone!!
manny136 thumbnail
Reading the LU when aliya went after rehan i was great more guilt party but then he started talking about rida n suri zaro convo i was like finally this is better than aliya playing nanny to rehan n Co this way zaya might help rehan n it cold be great conflict in future coz the truth means suri going to jail
anku94 thumbnail
I did like how Aliya told Rehan that had he been in her place, he might have thought the same cuz every evidence pointed against him. Atleast she tried to defend herself, and wasnt completely apologetic. Ofcourse she will feel bad for doubting him, but good she understood why it happened in the first place!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
LOL thanks Ankeeta...so hopefully next week?!!
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

LOL thanks Ankeeta...so hopefully next week?!!

I hope so! Infact i hope by this week itself, we start seeing signs that its happening! Hopefully the second talaaq will happen by the end of this week too! Honeslty just like how they intro'd the accident thing way back but then put a hold on it, i hope they put a hold on Rehan lookin for her killer, and then Zaya get back together, Aliya tells Zain Rehan's problem, and they both together help him out!
*wishful thinking* sigh
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Hey gorgeous!🤗LMAO exactly, phew,

LMAO idk, i was just about to ask you

Maybe things might start looking up 🤔

You changed your siggy and avi again 😆 Are you satisfied with it now?? 😳
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even though the story moved forward, the episode otherwise was thanda. Zain's reaction was zilch...Aliya just abruptly pulled off from Zain and ran behind Rehan. She just could have said i will call you later. I have no issues in the next track starting but they are royally ignoring Zain's smartness and Aliya's intelligence. It is really sad to see this.
manny136 thumbnail
Zain is really stuck right now n all he can do is question suri but her answers arent going to change he cant do anything coz of aliyas promise to nafeesa. At least he acknowledged he is not mahaan like aliya lol he can show his hate lol. I think he is angry on suri but her excuse as in aliya being guilty he cant do anything coz of aliyas promise otherwise he would have said more. Does he realize tht maybe his mom might not care even if the truth is revealed n instead punish nafeesa n still be an obstacle to zaya? If zaya find out suri killed rida will tht change his reaction coz ridas death had nothing to do with the family n suri killed an innocent woman with two little kids. Zain cant keep on excusing his mom this time this is bad n rehan aint tht forgiving especially in this case.