sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Saheba!🤗 I feel like I've been away from here for weeks😕
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG this is so AWESOME!!!
Farhan please please you better follow through with this!! it is an islamic law for god's sake!

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Hi Saheba!🤗 I feel like I've been away from here for weeks😕

lol that's probably because of the depressing track 🤢 but things are looking better this week😃 *fingers crossed*

How was your Eid?😃
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Heena!🤗 How was Eid?

Same old stuff LOL, you been watching the episode?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

Well as per the spoiler, i think he just says that stuff to her cuz he was trying to gather proof against Surraiya and all that, i think at that point Aliya has her doubts and finds out about the kidnappers being bailed, and so she thinks its Rehan as well and accuses him. And thats probably when Rehan figures out hes been trapped and so says that stuff to Aliya. Still his attitude pissed me off -__- Harshad looked so hot today ahh, i think hes gelling his hair like how he used too :D

The episode was pretty fast paced which was nice too see after a while! Alot happened.
I liked the scene where Surraiya tried to point fingers towards aliya as well and Zain immidiately recognized that and said that he trusts her completely. Just hope it remains that way! Both of them were only thinking about each other!

The kids and Grumpy are annoying but i guess we will have to bear with them for sometime, hopefully not too long and not too much! The happy ZaYa flashback was so nice to see, *sigh* i miss them so much <3

I don't think we will ever be pleased with Rehan, his character will always get on our nerves especially the way he is talking to Zain and Aaliya. Rehan could have been honest with them but I guess this was CVs way of creating suspense, this time around they didn't do such a good job since spoilers were released in advance. Its good those spoilers were released though because fans were hanging on by a thread and that thread was about to break!

I'm glad this episode was fast paced, this is what I used to love BI for but last week OMG that felt like a track that was a month long!

This is the Zain I know and love, one who never put doubts on Aaliya's character.. Zain doesn't trust Rehan but he would never question Aaliya's purity and like you I hope that never changes otherwise I do not know if I can ever view ZaYa the same way again Zain and Aaliya's characters have been toyed with for the sake of a track but the CVs have always kept the purity of their love alive, the day they destroy that they ruin everything!

To be honest, had I not read the spoilers this morning I would have probably been ranting about Rehan's children and Grumpy but the spoiler put my mind at ease that at least the story is moving forward. I'm glad Rehan is giving Aaliya the first talaq but until news comes that their divorce is finalized I will remain restless.

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
@Saheba...not only an Islamic law but a clear cut Quranic verse...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OMG this is so AWESOME!!!
Farhan please please you better follow through with this!! it is an islamic law for god's sake!

He uses rulings to his own advantage, I hate when he does that!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol that's probably because of the depressing track 🤢 but things are looking better this week😃 *fingers crossed*

How was your Eid?😃

Yeah looks like things are looking up but I dare not hope with Farhaan and his love for all things dark🤢

Eid was great had a lovely time with all the family getting together but now I've fallen ill and I'm laid up in bed😭

How was your Eid?

@Saheba...not only an Islamic law but a clear cut Quranic verse...

yes and you know what he really shouldn't take us fans for fools! we do our research as well and we know the laws too. The way he's utilizing religion to create spice and drama is really irritating the adult viewers...so in the end he managed to piss off everyone. the young audience is upset because Rehan married Aaliya and the adults are upset the way this halala is shown..🤢