Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
LMFAO M, thats so true😆 the flashbacks werent truly FBs for Zains stubble was there, i actually enjoyed that, it added more hotness to the scene, MAn that was the same kitchen where Aaliyah told Zubari to 'dafa ho' can she tell Rehan that too
manny136 thumbnail
What was up with rehan not remembering it was eid the next day lol, n him n grumpy wishing each other after aliya left wth, didnt they go to the mosque together? I guess the khan family aint getting any mutton biryani lol billy is really into catching the culprit lol zaro was so pointing towards rehman coz he was the most vocal against the HN lol suri looked upset with the police business like shoot this aint over. Loved tht aliya just went with zain lol mutton biryani forgotten. i think they want to show the audience tht rehan did it but in truth its suri, its i guess a shock to the non spoiler reading non online audience when rehan exposes suri
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAO M, thats so true😆 the flashbacks werent truly FBs for Zains stubble was there, i actually enjoyed that, it added more hotness to the scene, MAn that was the same kitchen where Aaliyah told Zubari to 'dafa ho' can she tell Rehan that too

In the precap, she looked so shocked though, "how did that even come out of Rehan's mouth". My face was like this too 😲.

Hope she says something and doesn't nod her head in agreement
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

In the precap, she looked so shocked though, "how did that even come out of Rehan's mouth". My face was like this too 😲.

me too! i was just like once a kutha always a kutha😆
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

In the precap, she looked so shocked though, "how did that even come out of Rehan's mouth". My face was like this too😲.

The scene will be diff though they just shot the precap aliya was still in her green wedding dress lol i guess rehan gets mad coz there is no mutton biryani lol aliya probably starts suspecting n confronts him n he finds out she went out with zain lol i wonder the suri inviting them for some ceremony spoiler happens as well wth is wrong with her always hurting zain like this
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

me too! i was just like once a kutha always a kutha😆

He has just shown his khutaness man.

Another thing, why the hell are CVs giving us scenes where Rehan is praying on Aliya's dupatta, paak damaan la la and then the next it's like YO you can't leave this house without my permission. #Bipolarmuch
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well as per the spoiler, i think he just says that stuff to her cuz he was trying to gather proof against Surraiya and all that, i think at that point Aliya has her doubts and finds out about the kidnappers being bailed, and so she thinks its Rehan as well and accuses him. And thats probably when Rehan figures out hes been trapped and so says that stuff to Aliya. Still his attitude pissed me off -__- Harshad looked so hot today ahh, i think hes gelling his hair like how he used too :D

The episode was pretty fast paced which was nice too see after a while! Alot happened.
I liked the scene where Surraiya tried to point fingers towards aliya as well and Zain immidiately recognized that and said that he trusts her completely. Just hope it remains that way! Both of them were only thinking about each other!

The kids and Grumpy are annoying but i guess we will have to bear with them for sometime, hopefully not too long and not too much! The happy ZaYa flashback was so nice to see, *sigh* i miss them so much <3
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I enjoyed it too, I really hope we get more of those type of scenes soon.

Originally posted by: manny136

What was up with rehan not remembering it was eid the next day lol, n him n grumpy wishing each other after aliya left wth, didnt they go to the mosque together? I guess the khan family aint getting any mutton biryani lol billy is really into catching the culprit lol zaro was so pointing towards rehman coz he was the most vocal against the HN lol suri looked upset with the police business like shoot this aint over. Loved tht aliya just went with zain lol mutton biryani forgotten. i think they want to show the audience tht rehan did it but in truth its suri, its i guess a shock to the non spoiler reading non online audience when rehan exposes suri

Exactly all these scenes are being put in to plant doubts on viewers minds but the majority of us already read the spoilers and knew last week this was Suraiya's doing. I'm just glad they are not dragging exposing her.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😃

Word Count: 0

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Sumi 🤗