Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Idk if its just me, or if im just getting usd to the negativity or what. But tbh i am slowly getting positive vibes from the episodes. Not gona get my hopes up but i am feeling a bit better with the whole thing. Maybe its the spoiler, or the episodes. This week's episodes have been better than last weeks for sure. Last week was just torture.
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Given the fact that it was removed once after being posted, then was reposted with some update.. it has to be true!

Question for the day -
Is one divorce enough for irrevocable divorce in the cases where marriage isn't consummated?

I would love for that to be true! But then again, i doubt Farhan is actually going ot make it that easy and follow that rule. Hell probably just doing it the regular way with the iddah period and all. Aliya didnt live with Zain during her Iddah, so i dont see why she shold live with Rehan. But then again, Farhan and is dark tunnel...he'll probably still show her living there -__-
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

She won't have to go through iddah if he divorces her without consummation. He needs to say T three times, in one sitting. That will be considered valid, sound about right Zainab?

Yes exactly, the divorce will be said in one go!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Fuze was so right about self proclaimed law students 😆, according to one website this can be a irrevocable divorce because there was no consummation.

lmfaoo, i didnt have to research thats what i knew from before,😆 it can be
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Yes exactly, the divorce will be said in one go!

But would Farhan really use this rule? That way there have been many rules/loopholes before too but Farhan didnt use it. I dnt think he will make it that easy. Infact Aliya didnt even stay with Zain during her Iddah, but just watch them make Aliya stay with Rehan during her Iddah -__-
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

But would Farhan really use this rule? That way there have been many rules/loopholes before too but Farhan didnt use it. I dnt think he will make it that easy. Infact Aliya didnt even stay with Zain during her Iddah, but just watch them make Aliya stay with Rehan during her Iddah -__-

LMAO Ankey, the struggle doe, man i dont know what the man will do but the best for him would be if everything is done in one go cause that is very much possible.
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO Ankey, the struggle doe, man i dont know what the man will do but the best for him would be if everything is done in one go cause that is very much possible.

Ahh the struggle is real man LOL
Yes that would be best, honestly if he does that would be amazing, and a good twist too. But i have my doubts :/ The guy still needs to get his head out of his ass... i mean dark tunnel -______-
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Than theres that. *sigh* i dont even wanna make any predictions cause that gets my hopes high and there is no way im getting them high at all.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello my darlings!!!
We can come up with so much, but it's up to the Farhan the 🤬 man, he uses religion to his own advantage and that really pisses me off.

DO NOT even mention the PRECAP, when did Rehan become some self righteous???
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

fuze all about the beard lol

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/television-actors-stubble-gone-time-beard-styles-tv/2/

They love Harshad 😃 I don't think this time he will sport the beard though, just the stubble

Originally posted by: anku94

Idk if its just me, or if im just getting usd to the negativity or what. But tbh i am slowly getting positive vibes from the episodes. Not gona get my hopes up but i am feeling a bit better with the whole thing. Maybe its the spoiler, or the episodes. This week's episodes have been better than last weeks for sure. Last week was just torture.

This week the episodes have been moving at the pace we are used to! Like today, most of what DC reported has happened already thank goodness! I cannot take this story moving at a snail's pace, my patience only wears so thin

ZaYa scenes are bliss! Though that flashback was not really a flashback, I loved seeing ZaYa happy bring that back damn it! Enough of these poor souls punishing. One thing I am relieved about is the fact they have immense faith in each other, both reiterated their trust in each other.