Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Oh damn. But me being a Muslim I have always been told that the divorce to be valid the couple does not need to consummate. Because there a Muslim divorces that happened within days without consummation and they were valid but than again idk

She won't have to go through iddah if he divorces her without consummation. He needs to say T three times, in one sitting. That will be considered valid, sound about right Zainab?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Oh damn. But me being a Muslim I have always been told that the divorce to be valid the couple does not need to consummate. Because there a Muslim divorces that happened within days without consummation and they were valid but than again idk

Fuze was so right about self proclaimed law students 😆, according to one website this can be a irrevocable divorce because there was no consummation.

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
episode ok?? I am going to watch only that episode where Suri is exposed. Then will watch that u guys recommend. I cannot take this halala crap
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like the spoiler will play out by the end of this week!
manny136 thumbnail
there was an interesting scene where rehan prayed on aliyas duppatta n then afterwards said this shows her daman is pak n will always remain so its his promise n then he gave her duppatta back to her i guess its symbolism of him never coming near her
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So mutton biryani happened today 😆, and the dhamki is tomorrow.. Friday will be the divorce then! Yeah we can "trust" this DC spoiler 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

So mutton biryani happened today 😆, and the dhamki is tomorrow.. Friday will be the divorce then! Yeah we can "trust" this DC spoiler 😆

*Wipes a bead of sweat away* 😆
manny136 thumbnail
i dont think the khan family will be getting any mutton biryani tom lol its made me crave some i gonna get someone to make it for me tom lol
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is Farhan when it comes to his dark tunnel; he doesn't want to get out of it anytime soon!

manny136 thumbnail
fuze all about the beard lol
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/television-actors-stubble-gone-time-beard-styles-tv/2/