Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Its hard to believe this spoiler... *still in dark tunnel blinking hard to see the glimmer of light somewhere* cos I have been bitten soo many times, I am very very shy😆

Haha! DC is reliable though, they were the first to report about the leap, then Aaliya's three challenges, Bilal and Aaliya's wedding and now this. SBS is also reporting the same but until their divorce is final, I will not be relieved! I'm just not convinced Farhan is out of his dark tunnel yet
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Haha! DC is reliable though, they were the first to report about the leap, then Aaliya's three challenges, Bilal and Aaliya's wedding and now this. SBS is also reporting the same but until their divorce is final, I will not be relieved! I'm just not convinced Farhan is out of his dark tunnel yet

Exactly, I will see it, actually read in LU then only see it to believe it... 😆... Well, SBS also said one thing .. bachon ka kya 😕
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Exactly, I will see it, actually read in LU then only see it to believe it... 😆... Well, SBS also said one thing .. bachon ka kya 😕

Those kids need to go! I'm so sick of the CVs forcing those kids on viewers, they've already made a mess of BI. Farhan needs to come out of his dark tunnel and attempt as much damage control as he can because fans are fuming over this track!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Spoiler has given relief to ZaYa fandom
Farhan sir has to reunite ZaYa for TRP.He has to come out from tunnel.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Im pretty sure the spoiler is true since its by DC. Their spoilers have always come true

Given the fact that it was removed once after being posted, then was reposted with some update.. it has to be true!

Question for the day -
Is one divorce enough for irrevocable divorce in the cases where marriage isn't consummated?
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Given the fact that it was removed once after being posted, then was reposted with some update.. it has to be true!

Question for the day -
Is one divorce enough for irrevocable divorce in the cases where marriage isn't consummated?

According to a post on this forum, its supposed to be irrevocable but who knows what Farhan will show? This man is stuck in his dark tunnel and has yet to do something right when it comes to showing divorce right in this show. This time around he should do things right though because the heat is on! Fans have already complained to the channel about how he mocked his own religion so now is the time to do some serious damage control and wrap up this track at the earliest!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

According to a post on this forum, its supposed to be irrevocable but who knows what Farhan will show? This man is stuck in his dark tunnel and has yet to do something right when it comes to showing divorce right in this show. This time around he should do things right though because the heat is on! Fans have already complained to the channel about how he mocked his own religion so now is the time to do some serious damage control and wrap up this track at the earliest!

I know I read that post. LOL we've been bitten so many times that we are mighty shy 😆 we have three positive things in front of us still we don't want to trust it completely. Farhan better comes out from the darn dark tunnel.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Hey Zainab, yes according to the latest DC article Rehan will divorce Aaliya but they said first talaq. According to a post on this forum, one divorce should be the final since they never consummated their marriage. Is this right?

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I know I read that post. LOL we've been bitten so many times that we are mighty shy 😆 we have three positive things in front of us still we don't want to trust it completely. Farhan better comes out from the darn dark tunnel.

LOL, exactly we've been screwed over by these CVs so its hard not to be fearful about this. I really hope this divorce is counted as the final one because it makes no sense to go through an iddah period since there was no consummation.

Farhan needs to come out of his tunnel and realize he has inflicted enough damage on BI, if he were to finally show this divorce being done right and finalized at the earliest then he would redeem himself somewhat in the eyes of viewers. He cannot afford to anger fans more, especially when they are hanging on by a thread.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Zainab, yes according to the latest DC article Rehan will divorce Aaliya but they said first talaq. According to a post on this forum, one divorce should be the final since they never consummated their marriage. Is this right?

Oh damn. But me being a Muslim I have always been told that the divorce to be valid the couple does not need to consummate. Because there a Muslim divorces that happened within days without consummation and they were valid but than again idk