Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

SPOILER --

Mumbai: Fans of Zain-Aaliya from Beintehaa', can breathe a sigh of relief as Rehaan will give Aaliya the first talaq (divorce) soon.

Our source reveals, "Zareena and Bilaal want to get to the person who is responsible for Bilaal's kidnapping, Suraiya gets nervous hearing this. Bilaal gets a picture made of the goons with the help of a sketch artist. Aaliya decides to make mutton biryani and steps out to get a masala from her house next door, where she bumps into Zain. Zain tells her that Rehaan is responsible for Bilaal's kidnapping. She denies what he says but a doubt is planted in her head against Rehaan."

"Zain gets a phone call from police station that the goons have been arrested. Aaliya is embarrassed, as she could not get back in time but then overhears Rehaan talking on phone where he is shocked that the three kindnappers have got arrested. Aaliya is shocked as she connects the dots and feels Rehaan is the culprit. Later, Aaliya asks Rehan who he was talking to; he claims it was a client. Aaliya tells Rehaan that she got late because she met Zain. Suraiya comes to invite Rehaan and Aliya for jummaji (a ceremony). Zain discovers that Rehaan has got the goons bailed out. Aaliya finds out and blames Rehaan in front of the entire family."

"An angry Aaliya starts packing her bags to leave, but Rehaan threatens her that he will not divorce her if she steps out of the house. Aaliya and Rehaan go to Barkat Villa. Rehan exposes Suraiya and gives the first Talaaq to Aaliya."

Should we believe this???

Well dc articles have been mostly accurate so far, finally some movement in the damn tunnel lol i wonder what will happen now btwn zain n suri not all her deeds have come out just only her recent one. More stuff is yet to be revealed. I dont blame zaya here blaming rehan all evidence points towards him, suri played smart lol. I hope zaya dont become all apologetic to the pillar, two t's still left n a lot can happen esp with suri n her scheming n the accident truth as well.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally FINALLY a spoiler showing a Ray of light
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Finally FINALLY a spoiler showing a Ray of light

Yeah finally there is movement n light in the damn tunnel lol, still cautious though esp with rehan already threatening aliya about the divorce crap i get he might be trying to find the truth but he could have let zaya in on it instead of another drama at bv but at least hopefully suri got exposed for one deed so far.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ohkay... the DC spoiler, SBS segment and this post... need to wrap my head around all this..
Edited by -SH- - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Okay tbh i really see this spoiler as positive. Idk whats gona happen for the second and third talaaq, but right now ill cling onto anything positive i get :S
I like that Aliya, despite not believing Zain, will still not blindly trust Rehan. She will have her doubts too. This will atleast bring ZaYa on the same page. Less room for mu. I am interested to see Zain's reaction to Surraiya;s deeds. It better be a severe and drastic reaction honestly. I want Zain to take a stand against his mother and this time a long lasting one.

I didnt like that last bit of him threatening Aliya to not give divorce. Yeah his intentions were right...however it also shows that he is capable of doing something like that too in the future which is scary. He could have let Aliya and Zain know of his plans since he is clearly aware that they have misunderstood him. Anyways, Rehan becomes the hero again, but atleast the first talaaq will be done with. I dont want Aliya to feel bad for doubting him or anything, ZaYa better be ecstatic with the first divorce and look forward to the next two loll.

Now since this is dc, most or all of it will come true. The only thing i can hope is that it is not dragged and all of this plays out by the end of this week atleast.
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Okay tbh i really see this spoiler as positive. Idk whats gona happen for the second and third talaaq, but right now ill cling onto anything positive i get :S

I like that Aliya, despite not believing Zain, will still not blindly trust Rehan. She will have her doubts too. This will atleast bring ZaYa on the same page. Less room for mu. I am interested to see Zain's reaction to Surraiya;s deeds. It better be a severe and drastic reaction honestly. I want Zain to take a stand against his mother and this time a long lasting one.

I didnt like that last bit of him threatening Aliya to not give divorce. Yeah his intentions were right...however it also shows that he is capable of doing something like that too in the future which is scary. He could have let Aliya and Zain know of his plans since he is clearly aware that they have misunderstood him. Anyways, Rehan becomes the hero again, but atleast the first talaaq will be done with. I dont want Aliya to feel bad for doubting him or anything, ZaYa better be ecstatic with the first divorce and look forward to the next two loll.

Now since this is dc, most or all of it will come true. The only thing i can hope is that it is not dragged and all of this plays out by the end of this week atleast.

overall the spoiler is ok but little things still could make it complicated later on like rehan threatening aliya, not telling zaya the truth before exposing suri he could spring more surprises later on for them as well. Im waiting for zains reaction we better get a good one this is just a mole hill compared to the other crap she has done. zaya better not be all poor rehan he is a grown man he could have talked to them before hand n cleared the mu even if zaya didnt believe it. Im happy zaya didnt go all detective for him its not there job to prove him innocent. I wonder if aliya will still live there or move out pls go to shalam pls. Now the next 2 t's left n ppl r already speculating the at the last min something will happen to stop it but pls just keep zaya intact n there mission to get back. Lots of other stuff is still left to expose of suris. Yeah i hope it is done by friday but they way they torture us with the damn HN they might leave it as a cliff hanger lol sadistic cvs lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Finally a positive spoiler, I'm glad that while Aaliya finds it hard to believe Rehan could do something like this she is not trusting him blindly. DC spoilers are usually right and it makes sense Rehan kept this under wraps until he could gather enough proof to expose Suraiya.

I know there is concern since this is only the first talaq but I'm hoping given our feedback that means Rehan will give the second and third later.

Zain better be shown fuming mad at his mother, I want a repeat of that Suraiya Begum scene. Zain cannot be shown taking things easy here, if Rehan exposes Suraiya at the party it must mean he has solid proof against her. This is no set up. Bilal's video clearly shows a woman following Rehman.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A good...well, somewhat good, spoiler?? 😲 *rubs eyes repeatedly*
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

A good...well, somewhat good, spoiler?? 😲 *rubs eyes repeatedly*

Its hard to believe this spoiler... *still in dark tunnel blinking hard to see the glimmer of light somewhere* cos I have been bitten soo many times, I am very very shy😆
anku94 thumbnail
Im pretty sure the spoiler is true since its by DC. Their spoilers have always come true